All of this Build - up over a One - time Piece of Ass?

I didn't watch it, but is sounds like much ado about nothing. Kind of like Rachel's blockbuster show on Trump's tax returns. :laughing0301: Poor Libs, they keep turning over rocks and coming up with a lot of mud and not much else.

The only citizen that had seen trump's tax returns is Mueller.....OUCH....!

Trumpettes don't care....they have NO MORALS!

1428112387190.jpg

Perhaps..... Nonetheless True....

I see you're going for double or nothing......

You have more credibility when you say.....SOME...Trumpettes, which is probably true.
To imply NONE of them do is silly.

It's like saying "Black people are savages".
No they are not...SOME black people are savages. And so are some white people etc.

Are you serious?

There was no "affair."

There was no "relationship."

If you sign a contract and accept the consideration required by the contract ($130,000), then YOU are bound by the contract, regardless of whether the other party signed, by virtue of your having accepted the payment.

And oh, by the way: If you sign a Contract that says you may not do X, and the other party reminds you that you will be liable for damages of you DO X, that is not a "threat." It is not "bullying."

In fact, it would be entirely normal and appropriate for the other party to DEMAND a written commitment that you will abide by the contract, and not do X.

Nothing. Burger.
Yeah breaking campaign finance laws and threatening a woman about a one night stand no big deal. Riiiiight.

Perhaps..... Nonetheless True....

I see you're going for double or nothing......

You have more credibility when you say.....SOME...Trumpettes, which is probably true.
To imply NONE of them do is silly.

It's like saying "Black people are savages".
No they are not...SOME black people are savages. And so are some white people etc.

We have a crime family in the WH....and the former party of God does not care.

The moral evangelicals who voted for trump
Should be ashamed .

I call shenanigans. You Proglodytes have been lecturing us for 20 years that sex is just sex, and that infidelity is a private family thang. So your current pearl clutching is fake plastic.

And nobody voted for Trump based on believing he is a paragon of Evangelical Christianity.

We have a crime family in the WH....and the former party of God does not care.

Most politicians are criminals according to some very hard to argue assertions.
That includes Mr. Obama

Personally, I feel the political system is too far gone and has become a menace to Americans.
Doesn't matter who is elected, the system is too corrupt to steer back on course.

Last edited:
NOT ONE PERSON who voted for Trump in 2016 did so because they thought or assumed that he was a conspicuously moral, ethical, or "good" person. He was a dirtbag, and was known to be a dirtbag. His personal-sexual conduct was very well known. His business conduct was very well known. His narcissism was known.

And now, Leftists howl that religious and moral people have been betrayed by these revelations, and should regret their votes.

How out of touch can you be?

Just a little expansion on the binding nature of the infamous non-disclosure agreement.

Assume the agreement called for Trump (or one of his operatives) to pay $130,000 IN THE FUTURE, in exchange for the Slut's promise not to disclose anything about their tryst. The Slut signs and takes the money from someone representing Trump. Trump never signs the NDA.

IF TRUMP tried to get out of paying, he might claim that the agreement didn't bind him because he never signed it. But SHE COULD NOT successfully claim that she was not bound, because she signed and took the money.

Understand? SHE can't claim the agreement doesn't bind her due to Trump's not executing it. She is still bound because SHE signed it and took the money.

She will be sued. And lose, if Trump chooses to take it that far.

Forum List

Back