All of you who believed the whole Hunter Biden Laptop = Russia Misinformation Lie

Ummm, I think that might be an easier question to answer than you think, considering they just could have continued to not address the issue, and ignore it.

To me, and maybe it is just me................but the revelations of this and the fact that Hilly and friends got fined so close to each other being released, tells me that the Left is getting ready to throw Ho-Ho under the bus, and they do NOT want to afford Hillary the opportunity to fill the political vacuum. It is politics 101------>kill 2 birds with one stone, or at least clip their wings at the same time. These people who control the media in concert with the DNC, are masters of how to do this.

This was no coming to Jesus moment, this is actually a reason to divorce themselves from corruption, and now have 2 people to blame it on; or so they think!

Remember, and if you do not look back------->who bailed out the DNC financially, meaning who actually ran the DNC when all of this was going down. Now you know WHY the DNC being fined, actually points back at Hilly, and they believe they can rub their hands together and proclaim that "it wasn't us!"

Forum List

Back