All the Antiwar News That Members Need to Know!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Much of the news that is coming out on the current war is being either ignored by many, or it's just too uncomfortable to acknowledge. Antiwar.com is supplying us with the stories from an antiwar perspective.

IMO it's important that everyone should be aware, regardless of their POV on the gravity of current events.

Here's the antiwar perspective on nearly all of the breaking news, from this site as well as news reposted by them from other sources.

note: my ability to post the 'Breaking News' prefix isn't available right now.

Much of the news that is coming out on the current war is being either ignored by many, or it's just too uncomfortable to acknowledge. Antiwar.com is supplying us with the stories from an antiwar perspective.

IMO it's important that everyone should be aware, regardless of their POV on the gravity of current events.

Here's the antiwar perspective on nearly all of the breaking news, from this site as well as news reposted by them from other sources.

This war is only important because it shows the horrible governing of libturds in just a year and a half and they have nothing else

You care nothing about Ukraine....lolololol....omg....lolololol

Didn't the pentagon say yesterday (in a round-about way) that Ukraine was losing?

What and who do we believe on the sanctions against Russia and sanctions by Russia. Are the sanctions failing to have a significant enough effect on Russia?

If this is the case then the rumour posted on the Ukraine losing the war is going to call for a different or an additional strategy by the US/Nato.

This can already been seen in the escalation of another Russian ship being either damaged or sunk?
If there has been the use of missiles then there's little doubt of their being an escalation.

These scum in DC seem determined to F##k around and find out.

Isn't it something that Putin attacks the Ukraine when Obama-Biden and now Biden were/are President. I wonder if anti-war people backed Trump or Biden. If they mostly backed Biden, then they have nothing to say on this matter with Russia/Ukraine for they are the cause of it.

Forum List

Back