All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

If someone has been poor for 36 years, it's their fault because they've done nothing to help themselves. As long as you have someone to blame for YOUR failures, you'll always be one.
When the whole middle class goes to hell along with the country, it's the policy of the GOP causing it not your silly brainwashing... Incredible. Signature first paragraph, all to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.

How much is their fair share, 100%?

"Fair Share" always means "more".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. People like franco won't be happy until the contributors to society are forced to adopt the dregs and drains on society.
Actually, super dupe, I'll be ecstatic when our policy is based on actual facts and the bloated rich pay enough to support good services for the non-rich and a superior infrastructure again unlikewhat we have after 35 years of b******* reaganism...

IOW, never. There's not enough income among the rich to do that. Nice fantasy though.

When the whole middle class goes to hell along with the country, it's the policy of the GOP causing it not your silly brainwashing... Incredible. Signature first paragraph, all to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.

Absolutely. People like franco won't be happy until the contributors to society are forced to adopt the dregs and drains on society.
Actually, super dupe, I'll be ecstatic when our policy is based on actual facts and the bloated rich pay enough to support good services for the non-rich and a superior infrastructure again unlikewhat we have after 35 years of b******* reaganism...

IOW, never. There's not enough income among the rich to do that. Nice fantasy though.

An infrastructure Bank wouldn't cost the rich more, and there are plenty of ways to do it certainly more taxes on the rich would help a hell of a lot this is been a joke for too many years, dupe.

Quit being so worthless you have to look to the government for everything you need. It's not the government's job to feed anyone, house anyone, clothe anyone, provide anyone healthcare coverage, support their kids or anything else the taxpayers are forced to fund for the freeloaders. If they aren't willing to provide for themselves, they can go hungry, run around naked, live in the streets, and go without health care. It's an individual's job to be responsible for themselves. If they won't, tough luck. Better luck in the next life.
Yep, it's all the poor's fault that the GOP is ruining the middle class and the country the last 35 years and only have b******* propaganda to support them, dupe...

If someone has been poor for 36 years, it's their fault because they've done nothing to help themselves. As long as you have someone to blame for YOUR failures, you'll always be one.

Of course not, dummy. How about 50%as it was when Reagan was succeeding? Or 60%over 10 million...

How about the low income pieces of shit paying 1% for the country they benefit from living in. They don't pay that which means they benefit from being in a society to which they do not contribute.

Quit being so worthless you have to look to the government for everything you need. It's not the government's job to feed anyone, house anyone, clothe anyone, provide anyone healthcare coverage, support their kids or anything else the taxpayers are forced to fund for the freeloaders. If they aren't willing to provide for themselves, they can go hungry, run around naked, live in the streets, and go without health care. It's an individual's job to be responsible for themselves. If they won't, tough luck. Better luck in the next life.
I'm a retired teacher and businessman and relying in no way on the government, brainwashed functional moron.

If you'e a retired teacher, something you've yet to prove, you are relying on the government retirement system to fund it.

Prove you ever taught and ran a business.
I never said I ran a business I said I was a businessman closest I came was being sales manager... Personal insults that you use instead of intelligence are no substitute for actual argument so stupid what the hell is wrong with you after all? LOL

Yet I see no proof from you that you have done any of the things you've claimed. Where is it? I don't believe you. Can you provide something that can be verified to prove what you say about yourself?
I admire and respect your opinion. LOL stupid and irrelevant argument. You outdo yourself again.

In other words, you can't prove your claim that you taught school or did anything in business. Never happened. When you're man enough to do it, provide the proof. Since you can't, means you're not only a liar but less than a man.

An infrastructure Bank wouldn't cost the rich more, and there are plenty of ways to do it certainly more taxes on the rich would help a hell of a lot this is been a joke for too many years, dupe.

What's been a joke is the almost half not paying income taxes while complaining those actually paying them not paying enough.

Yep, it's all the poor's fault that the GOP is ruining the middle class and the country the last 35 years and only have b******* propaganda to support them, dupe...

Of course not, dummy. How about 50%as it was when Reagan was succeeding? Or 60%over 10 million...

How about the low income pieces of shit paying 1% for the country they benefit from living in. They don't pay that which means they benefit from being in a society to which they do not contribute.
Of course that's misinformation. if you count all taxes state and local the lowest fifth of the country pays 17.4%the highest 1% pay 28%. But being a brainwashed functional moron, you can only think in terms of federal income taxes.

I'm a retired teacher and businessman and relying in no way on the government, brainwashed functional moron.

If you'e a retired teacher, something you've yet to prove, you are relying on the government retirement system to fund it.

I never said I ran a business I said I was a businessman closest I came was being sales manager... Personal insults that you use instead of intelligence are no substitute for actual argument so stupid what the hell is wrong with you after all? LOL

Yet I see no proof from you that you have done any of the things you've claimed. Where is it? I don't believe you. Can you provide something that can be verified to prove what you say about yourself?
I admire and respect your opinion. LOL stupid and irrelevant argument. You outdo yourself again.

In other words, you can't prove your claim that you taught school or did anything in business. Never happened. When you're man enough to do it, provide the proof. Since you can't, means you're not only a liar but less than a man.

That's absolutely idiotic. You sound like a Russian to me prove you're an American. Idiot. LOL

Just so you don't pretend you can find massive new spending just by teaching the rich more.

Of course that's misinformation. if you count all taxes state and local the lowest fifth of the country pays 17.4%the highest 1% pay 28%. But being a brainwashed functional moron, you can only think in terms of federal income taxes.

Since the way State and local taxes are done can be any number of 50 different ways, federal income taxes are the ones where the rules apply on a nationwide basis.

I'm still waiting on proof that you were a teacher and businessman. Do you have it?

That's absolutely idiotic. You sound like a Russian to me prove you're an American. Idiot. LOL

Gladly. I'll be more than happy to hand it to you personally. Where can I bring it?

Conservative policies are only unpopular with the welfare queens, queers and illegals. You know, the Moon Bats.

Gladly. I'll be more than happy to hand it to you personally. Where can I bring it?
What the hell is wrong with you people? Laugh out loud....

What the hell is wrong with you people? Laugh out loud....

Sounds to me like there's something wrong with you. YOU asked for proof. Do you want it or not?

This the real reason those assholes are protesting. They suffer from the same aliment as all Liberals - massive brain damage.

99% of deceased NFL players had brain damage, study says

99% of deceased NFL players had brain damage, study says
They're protesting police brutality against blacks and other discrimination against blacks. Meanwhile right-wingers think blacks are getting all these advantages they are absolutely ridiculous...

Meanwhile, the idiot greedy top billionaires and ripped mega-rich are robbing the middle class and the country blind. GOP policies are ridiculously Pro rich and unpopular but the dupes vote for them anyway because of stupid wedge issues like this.

Meanwhile, the idiot greedy top billionaires and ripped mega-rich are robbing the middle class and the country blind. GOP policies are ridiculously Pro rich and unpopular but the dupes vote for them anyway because of stupid wedge issues like this.

You mad, bro?

You mad, bro?

After 35 years I'm pretty used to it, super dupe.

Forum List

Back