All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

Back to the question posed in the OP:

Have the Regressives looked in the mirror yet, or do they still think this is all someone else's fault?

Just curious.
We know it's somebody else's fault, the lying thieving greedy idiot Rich GOP and dupes like you... Change the channel.

Back to the question posed in the OP: Have the Regressives looked in the mirror yet, or do they still think this is all someone else's fault? Just curious..
We know it's somebody else's fault, the lying thieving greedy idiot Rich GOP and dupes like you... Change the channel.
Perfect, thanks.
The new b******* GOP got all it wanted- low taxes on the rich- and have blocked the Democrats every solution for 35 years end of story. It's only possible with brainwashing most of the country to one extent or another...ie the rich pay too much and Hillary is evil... etc

The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
how do they?

Back to the question posed in the OP: Have the Regressives looked in the mirror yet, or do they still think this is all someone else's fault? Just curious..
Perfect, thanks.
The new b******* GOP got all it wanted- low taxes on the rich- and have blocked the Democrats every solution for 35 years end of story. It's only possible with brainwashing most of the country to one extent or another...ie the rich pay too much and Hillary is evil... etc

The new b******* GOP got all it wanted- low taxes on the rich

The top rate was 28% when Reagan left office, it's nearly 40% now.

How is that getting what it wanted?

I mean, I realize you're a liberal moron, but 40 is much larger than 28.

Perfect, thanks.

It was 50% the whole time Reagan was successful, 28% the year he left. Stupid. The kiss of death ever since...

Perfect, thanks.

It was 50% the whole time Reagan was successful, 28% the year he left. Stupid. The kiss of death ever since...

I'm glad you realized your error.

Perfect, thanks.

Gad what an idiot... This is basically what is wrong with the country. Not taxing the rich enough, not enough services for the people nor investment in infrastructure.

Last edited:
The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
They trash voter registrations & purge 10% of legitimate democrat voters off the roll on the last day of registration. Bada-Bing they Win way more than people want them to.

They trash voter registrations & purge 10% of legitimate democrat voters off the roll on the last day of registration. Bada-Bing they Win way more than people want them to.
Lying cheating propagandizing a holes and the dupes...

Perfect, thanks.

Gad what an idiot... This is basically what is wrong with the country. Not taxing the rich enough, not enough services for the people nor investment in infrastructure.

Yes, liberal idiocy is a large part of what is wrong with the country.
Some liberal idiots still think 40 is less than 28.

And illegal aliens and dead voters still come out in droves for the Dems.

Yes, liberal idiocy is a large part of what is wrong with the country.
Some liberal idiots still think 40 is less than 28.
Your brain must be made of concrete, Dupe.
You'll make a great Nazi

And illegal aliens and dead voters still come out in droves for the Dems.
In dupe world... No evidence of any of that don't let that bother you.

Forum List

Back