All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

Conservatism is taking the country by storm :eusa_clap:
You mean alternative facts and racism...

Examples? No we didn't think so.
Every time you open your mouth. See signature. You live on an imaginary planet...

I don't have time to read your manifesto, as predicted you have no examples to back up your claims. Don't worry conservatives are taking over you will be fine.

Every time you open your mouth. See signature. You live on an imaginary planet...

I don't have time to read your manifesto, as predicted you have no examples to back up your claims. Don't worry conservatives are taking over you will be fine.
Of course I do the rich don't pay enough in taxes, Hillary was evil corrupt, my Manifesto is full of facts YouTube's never here and then b******* you do.

The new b******* GOP got all it wanted- low taxes on the rich

The top rate was 28% when Reagan left office, it's nearly 40% now.

How is that getting what it wanted?

I mean, I realize you're a liberal moron, but 40 is much larger than 28.
It was 50% the whole time Reagan was successful, 28% the year he left. Stupid. The kiss of death ever since...

I'm glad you realized your error.
Gad what an idiot... This is basically what is wrong with the country. Not taxing the rich enough, not enough services for the people nor investment in infrastructure.

Yes, liberal idiocy is a large part of what is wrong with the country.
Some liberal idiots still think 40 is less than 28.
Your brain must be made of concrete, Dupe.
You'll make a great Nazi

Your brain must be made of concrete

Why? Because I understand that the top income tax rate is much higher now than in 1988?

The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
They trash voter registrations & purge 10% of legitimate democrat voters off the roll on the last day of registration. Bada-Bing they Win way more than people want them to.

And illegal aliens and dead voters still come out in droves for the Dems.
In dupe world... No evidence of any of that don't let that bother you.

Yes, illegal aliens and the dead still vote in Chicago.
It's kind of a Dem specialty.

It was 50% the whole time Reagan was successful, 28% the year he left. Stupid. The kiss of death ever since...

I'm glad you realized your error.
Gad what an idiot... This is basically what is wrong with the country. Not taxing the rich enough, not enough services for the people nor investment in infrastructure.

Yes, liberal idiocy is a large part of what is wrong with the country.
Some liberal idiots still think 40 is less than 28.
Your brain must be made of concrete, Dupe.
You'll make a great Nazi

Your brain must be made of concrete

Why? Because I understand that the top income tax rate is much higher now than in 1988?
That was when Reagan's Administration was in free fall in all kinds of ways and the SNL Scandal was about to erupt. all his economic successes where when the top rate was 50%...

Of course I do the rich don't pay enough in taxes, Hillary was evil corrupt, my Manifesto is full of facts YouTube's never here and then b******* you do.

The rich don't pay enough in taxes? How much should they pay?

The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
They trash voter registrations & purge 10% of legitimate democrat voters off the roll on the last day of registration. Bada-Bing they Win way more than people want them to.

More fake news suckers like you believe in. Proof of how stupid Repubtards are.

This the real reason those assholes are protesting. They suffer from the same aliment as all Liberals - massive brain damage.

99% of deceased NFL players had brain damage, study says

They're protesting police brutality against blacks and other discrimination against blacks. Meanwhile right-wingers think blacks are getting all these advantages they are absolutely ridiculous...

They're protesting claims of police brutality and discrimination. Funny how a race that has it's race considered thinks those that don't have such a program to do so are discriminating against them.

Meanwhile, the idiot greedy top billionaires and ripped mega-rich are robbing the middle class and the country blind. GOP policies are ridiculously Pro rich and unpopular but the dupes vote for them anyway because of stupid wedge issues like this.

You mad, bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After 35 years I'm pretty used to it, super dupe.

No you're not. You still whine like the little bitch you were 35 years ago.

This the real reason those assholes are protesting. They suffer from the same aliment as all Liberals - massive brain damage.

They're protesting police brutality against blacks and other discrimination against blacks. Meanwhile right-wingers think blacks are getting all these advantages they are absolutely ridiculous...

They're protesting claims of police brutality and discrimination. Funny how a race that has it's race considered thinks those

that don't have such a program to do so are discriminating against them.

Privileged millionaire Negroes protesting at their place of employment about racial injustice.

The irony of that is lost on most of the stupid Moon Bats.

They're protesting claims of police brutality and discrimination. Funny how a race that has it's race considered thinks those

that don't have such a program to do so are discriminating against them.

Privileged millionaire Negroes protesting at their place of employment about racial injustice.

The irony of that is lost on most of the stupid Moon Bats.

That play in a sport that has a high disproportionate number of blacks playing on teams where white own 31/32 of them.

More fake news suckers like you believe in. Proof of how stupid Repubtards are.

DERP!

'All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?'

Amazing - 48 'pages' of discussion on a thread with a title THIS stupid ... coming from a liberal whose Party has lost more than 1,000 elections, have lost states that are traditionally 'Democratic Party' states...and who openly declared to the world that for the next 28 months they would be totally committed to 1 thing - their new platform - 100% commitment to 'Obstructionism' to ensure Congress and the President would not be able to accomplish anything for the good of the nation / American people. (Oh, and did I mention how in such a 'short' while democrats lost the House, lost the Senate, and lost the WH?)

D-Schumer even finally recognized this as such a LOSING / LOSER strategy that he publicly pleaded his party to abandon their offering of nothing but 'We hate Trump' in order to instead adopt a platform that matters to the American people and their day-to-day lives...which they have thus far rejected doing, btw. :p

The ONLY thing the Democrats have going for them in 2018 so far is the Republicans in Congress who have accomplished next to nothing while working to help the Democrats Obstruct Trump's agenda. (BTW, for the Democrats - I hear fruit baskets are a nice way to say 'Thank you'. :p )

Bwuhahaha.....

I/m sorry - I was making an observation about how this thread is remarkably still going.... Carry on.

Last edited:

If you count all taxes and fees everyone in the country pays between 20 and 30% of their income and the richest get 99% of all the new wealth... Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years, Dupe.

Or, it shows you just how bad the Democrats are.
... If you believe a gigantic pile of GOP b*******, dupe.

Every ones angry, not much clear thinking going on. in the last 25 years
food prices up 250 %
housing up 350 %
average pay up 10%
CEO pay up 1000,%
(all the above averages, not exact figures)
that's with both party's having presidents & congress control
yet WE keep electing idiots over just one or two issues we feel strong about.
and let them keep us going closer and closer to being working slaves.

If you count all taxes and fees everyone in the country pays between 20 and 30% of their income and the richest get 99% of all the new wealth... Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years, Dupe.

You have not answered the question, how much should the 'rich' pay?

Every ones angry, not much clear thinking going on. in the last 25 years
food prices up 250 %
housing up 350 %
average pay up 10%
CEO pay up 1000,%
(all the above averages, not exact figures)
that's with both party's having presidents & congress control
yet WE keep electing idiots over just one or two issues we feel strong about.
and let them keep us going closer and closer to being working slaves.
The last party to get their way was the GOP under Reagan and their cutting the tax rates on the rich. That Pander to the rich policy has been ruining the middle class and the country ever since... The only way this is possible is with their huge b*******propaganda machine...

Forum List

Back