All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

The shooter was a Democrat, and a Bernie Sanders supporter. That much is confirmed.

You people are responsible, all of you.

All the hate you ginned up, did you think there would be no consequences?

I don't care how foaming at the mouth you are, one thread is enough.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
So, you're saying it's okay for Democrats to shoot Republicans, we have it coming?

Because that's what you're saying.

You should be arrested.

Ah yes, progressives are for the people Comrades !!!!!!! Lmfao

Perhaps now Congress will wake up and remember who they work for. You work for the middle class, not big businesses... So taking consumer protections away isn't in the country's best interest.

Ah yes, progressives are for the people Comrades !!!!!!! Lmfao

Do you have something logical, reasoned or substantive to offer? Or is the the idiot-gram the best you've got?

Julius Caesar has been being murdered by the Senate for 400 years.

How does that enable a mass shooting? Shouldn't that be a mass stabbing?

What rhetoric? Be specific. When did Trump and his supporters call for assassinations?

What have they done that is so cruel? Closing the border and remaking health coverage is now callous disregard for others?

Mark

So, you're saying it's okay for Democrats to shoot Republicans, we have it coming?

Because that's what you're saying.

You should be arrested.

I didn't say it. John Lennon did. Arrest him.

Perhaps now Congress will wake up and remember who they work for. You work for the middle class, not big businesses... So taking consumer protections away isn't in the country's best interest.

Thoughtful comment, sadly it will not provoke members of Congress to think, they do what they are told by those who bribe ... ooops, donate to their campaigns.

Thoughtful comment, sadly it will not provoke members of Congress to think, they do what they are told by those who bribe ... ooops, donate to their campaigns.

The other two branches should be out solving this issue. The judicial/executive branch should be prosecuting those legislators who take bribes and shouldn't be stupid enough to believe they are donations.

Forum List

Back