All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

more from the "tolerant" liberal political terrorism

I was holding out a little hope that today could be a turning point of some kind. Never mind.
There will never be a "turning point" with fascists. The left is too sick, too evil, and hates America too much for them to ever show decency.

So when did I begin to hate America? Must have slipped up on me when I wasn't looking.

And the Democrats want to take away our guns, so we can't defend ourselves, FROM THEM.

I didn't say it. John Lennon did.
The asshole John Lennon wasn't part of the discussion. Don't blame him for your own words and feelings :asshole:

If you want to blame me for my own words, perhaps you can quote those words where I advocated violence in any form.
Certainly....
I didn't say it. John Lennon did.
Thanks for playing :asshole:. You may leave now.

So you think I encourage violence based on that? You'r nuttier than I thought.

So when did I begin to hate America? Must have slipped up on me when I wasn't looking.
It doesn't take much for things to "slip" by your simple mind. You began hating America when you decided your own selfish and greedy wants were more important than the U.S. Constitution and liberty. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - whose platform includes calling the founding fathers "slave rapists" instead of revering them as they deserve. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - who constantly engages in violence and rioting.

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

upload_2017-6-14_12-11-55.png

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

What rhetoric? Be specific. When did Trump and his supporters call for assassinations?

What have they done that is so cruel? Closing the border and remaking health coverage is now callous disregard for others?

Mark

Take that straw and give it to a goat. Trump has never - to my knowledge - called for assassinations. Try to be honest, I know it's difficult for Trump supporters when lying comes so naturally. But try.

It doesn't take much for things to "slip" by your simple mind. You began hating America when you decided your own selfish and greedy wants were more important than the U.S. Constitution and liberty. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - whose platform includes calling the founding fathers "slave rapists" instead of revering them as they deserve. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - who constantly engages in violence and rioting.

And you are able to sense these things about me from behind your keyboard at some undisclosed place, without even knowing who I am? That's Amazing.

And you are able to sense these things about me from behind your keyboard at some undisclosed place, without even knowing who I am? That's Amazing.
Yep. That's what communication achieves, asshole. You've posted your thoughts and opinions here for years. I don't need to fly to Georgia to know you're an asshole. You've told us over and over here on USMB.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

That's so fucking wrong

Yep. That's what communication achieves, asshole. You've posted your thoughts and opinions here for years. I don't need to fly to Georgia to know you're an asshole. You've told us over and over here on USMB.

Georgia? Is that whee you keep the super secret dossiers that RWNJs have on all internet participants?

Forum List

Back