All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

Calling someone a "bitch" is to use of fighting words. Of course doing so while hiding behind a keyboard, is the work of a coward.
Oh look - the fascist is one again trying to control speech - this time by deciding for all of society that a term means "let's fight". Shocking. Go fuck yourself Guy Catcher. You too are my bitch...and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

So when did I begin to hate America? Must have slipped up on me when I wasn't looking.
It doesn't take much for things to "slip" by your simple mind. You began hating America when you decided your own selfish and greedy wants were more important than the U.S. Constitution and liberty. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - whose platform includes calling the founding fathers "slave rapists" instead of revering them as they deserve. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - who constantly engages in violence and rioting.

And you are able to sense these things about me from behind your keyboard at some undisclosed place, without even knowing who I am? That's Amazing.
Yep. That's what communication achieves, asshole. You've posted your thoughts and opinions here for years. I don't need to fly to Georgia to know you're an asshole. You've told us over and over here on USMB.

Georgia? Is that whee you keep the super secret dossiers that RWNJs have on all internet participants?
That's it stupid...keep deflecting from your comment on supporting and defending attempted mass murder.

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.
Meanwhile the Democrats have been basking in the love the Republicans have showered down upon us! It's been like every day I see St. Valentine's Day!

You're so righteous, you're so glib. You're so blind.

Some of the spin and deflection after the fact has been as disturbing as the shooting itself.

This country is in trouble.

Say some more dumb shit so we can laugh at you some more.
Leave it to a LWNJ to "laugh" on the day of an attempted mass murder.

Yep. You crazy right wingers are amazingly funny
Your side has started shooting us.
Gabrielle-Giffords-shooting-injury-explained.png

So you think I encourage violence based on that? You'r nuttier than I thought.
You said what you said. Either apologize or own it, bitch. But stop blaming everyone else.

Calling someone a "bitch" is to use of fighting words. Of course doing so while hiding behind a keyboard, is the work of a coward.

Not when you will do the same thing in person. Because why the only ones who use it behind a computer are the bitches. They are knows as your ANTIFA like fake leftist democrats. They all act alike, think alike, react alike just like little bitches. Ooops i'm flaming on " ALL LEFTARDS'' guess this will have to be deleted might hurt the little snowflakes feelings.

But it is ok for them to attack people and call them names like some mods get off saying " TARD" to those they think aren't posting the right information.

Or how about when other members attack others on here calling them all types of names and there's your perfect example of leftist democratic pricks :

Their pets can attack someone nothing happens
Their pets can act as they want nothing happens..

Hypocrisy at every turn coming from a leftist dominant web site social lite board where the only socializing going on are the leftards who can only voice opinions as long as it fits their own retard thinking agenda anything different is just like ANTIFA.

So when did I begin to hate America? Must have slipped up on me when I wasn't looking.
It doesn't take much for things to "slip" by your simple mind. You began hating America when you decided your own selfish and greedy wants were more important than the U.S. Constitution and liberty. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - whose platform includes calling the founding fathers "slave rapists" instead of revering them as they deserve. You began hating America when you decided to support the left - who constantly engages in violence and rioting.

And you are able to sense these things about me from behind your keyboard at some undisclosed place, without even knowing who I am? That's Amazing.
Yep. That's what communication achieves, asshole. You've posted your thoughts and opinions here for years. I don't need to fly to Georgia to know you're an asshole. You've told us over and over here on USMB.

Georgia? Is that whee you keep the super secret dossiers that RWNJs have on all internet participants?
That's it stupid...keep deflecting from your comment on supporting and defending attempted mass murder.

Again, What comment. I think the voices in your head might be telling you a bunch of shit that hasn;t been said.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

That's so fucking wrong
Twitter had some truly sick shit.

Imagine what they're saying in PRIVATE.

So you think I encourage violence based on that? You'r nuttier than I thought.
You said what you said. Either apologize or own it, bitch. But stop blaming everyone else.

Not when you will do the same thing in person. Because why the only ones who use it behind a computer are the bitches. They are knows as your ANTIFA like fake leftist democrats. They all act alike, think alike, react alike just like little bitches. Ooops i'm flaming on " ALL LEFTARDS'' guess this will have to be deleted might hurt the little snowflakes feelings.

But it is ok for them to attack people and call them names like some mods get off saying " TARD" to those they think aren't posting the right information.

Or how about when other members attack others on here calling them all types of names and there's your perfect example of leftist democratic pricks :

Their pets can attack someone nothing happens
Their pets can act as they want nothing happens..

Hypocrisy at every turn coming from a leftist dominant web site social lite board where the only socializing going on are the leftards who can only voice opinions as long as it fits their own retard thinking agenda anything different is just like ANTIFA.

When did your persecution complex first start interfering with your normal life?

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

That's so fucking wrong

Really Frank? You can't imagine that words have consquences? Have you considered how Trump's budget and Ryan's healthcare (Trumpkills) will harm millions? And in a million people, there are the few who are armed, angry and able to respond violently?

We've seen it too often to not realize that words can prompt action. Some people have nothing to lose, it has all been taken away; and a man with a gun who has lost everything else is the most dangerous animal.

Antifa-Leftists-Threaten-To-Stab-Republicans-Post-Trump-Assassination-Pictures-On-Facebook2-800x419.jpg

280516threat.jpg

091116threats.jpg

Antifa-Leftists-Threaten-To-Stab-Republicans-Post-Trump-Assassination-Pictures-On-Facebook.jpg

images

AntiTrump3.jpg

ChaitThreat1.jpg

DAogurnXcAAq_wq.jpg:large

Such tolerance from the

upload_2017-6-14_12-32-58.png

That's so fucking wrong

Really Frank? You can't imagine that words have consquences? Have you considered how Trump's budget and Ryan's healthcare (Trumpkills) will harm millions? And in a million people, there are the few who are armed, angry and able to respond violently?

We've seen it too often to not realize that words can prompt action. Some people have nothing to lose, it has all been taken away; and a man with a gun who has lost everything else is the most dangerous animal.
There you go again, justifying attempted murder of Congressmen.

You should be arrested.

I notice that the primary (among several) attempt at deflection is based on Gabby Giffords.

Here's Jared Lee Loughner's Wiki page: Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia

Views on politics
Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.[39][40]

There's some evidence of both right wing and left wing proclivities.

And after you people were so nice to Obama for the last 8 years.
Nobody opened fire on Dumbocrat Congressmen :asshole:

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

Asshole.

Yeah but Giffords is an asshole too . They were both caught buying a gun after the shooting, and really this dumb prick says " They wanted to see how long a background check takes" They are Government they work for it lmfao. And ppl fell for that give me a break.

This was another incident used to try and take the guns, just like we will see in the up coming days and weeks gun issues will take place the dumbed down liberals and politician idiots will all go on a take the gun bs again bank on it.

Oh look - the fascist is one again trying to control speech - this time by deciding for all of society that a term means "let's fight". Shocking. Go fuck yourself Guy Catcher. You too are my bitch...and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Nor would I do anything, I had a career wherein being called a "bitch" or worse was a common experience, punks usually do when you put them in a cage.

I never abused anyone for calling me a name; only if one raised a hand did I use MAB (Management of Assaultive Behavior) and I did so always within the guidelines of my agencies policy.

Forum List

Back