All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

And after you people were so nice to Obama for the last 8 years.
Nobody opened fire on Dumbocrat Congressmen :asshole:

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

Asshole.

Yeah but Giffords is an asshole too . They were both caught buying a gun after the shooting, and really this dumb prick says " They wanted to see how long a background check takes" They are Government they work for it lmfao. And ppl fell for that give me a break.

This was another incident used to try and take the guns, just like we will see in the up coming days and weeks gun issues will take place the dumbed down liberals and politician idiots will all go on a take the gun bs again bank on it.

Anyone as angry and antisocial as you should never own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun.

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

That's so fucking wrong

Really Frank? You can't imagine that words have consquences? Have you considered how Trump's budget and Ryan's healthcare (Trumpkills) will harm millions? And in a million people, there are the few who are armed, angry and able to respond violently?

We've seen it too often to not realize that words can prompt action. Some people have nothing to lose, it has all been taken away; and a man with a gun who has lost everything else is the most dangerous animal.
There you go again, justifying attempted murder of Congressmen.

You should be arrested.

You should see a psychiatrist. Explaining is not justifying, at least to those grounded in reality.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.
If I had done it there would be no one left standing! Now can we talk about all the hate the reich wingers put out on Obama?

Hate to break it to you, but Democrats are on the GOP hate list.

This is the GOP top 10:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Republicans don't want those people. There is a reason the GOP doesn't want most of those. Try to figure out why.

Last edited:
Antifa-Leftists-Threaten-To-Stab-Republicans-Post-Trump-Assassination-Pictures-On-Facebook2-800x419.jpg

280516threat.jpg

091116threats.jpg

Antifa-Leftists-Threaten-To-Stab-Republicans-Post-Trump-Assassination-Pictures-On-Facebook.jpg

images

AntiTrump3.jpg

ChaitThreat1.jpg

DAogurnXcAAq_wq.jpg:large

Such tolerance from the left

They have tons of it don't they LOL

upload_2017-6-14_12-54-26.png

Hate to break it to you, but Democrats are on the GOP hate list.

This is the GOP top 10:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Republicans don't want those people. Their is a reason the GOP doesn't want most of those. Try to figure out why.
You're ass-backwards. Those are all segregated groups that the democrats, the party of segregation and bigotry, pander to.
Not segregating people is not hate. You're brainwashed.

I think you are sweeping with a mighty broad brush.

Many Democrats have been as shocked by the antics of the left as has been many moderate GOP.

The Democrats have to police themselves better and remove the terrorists wannabes from their flock.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.

That's so fucking wrong

Really Frank? You can't imagine that words have consquences? Have you considered how Trump's budget and Ryan's healthcare (Trumpkills) will harm millions? And in a million people, there are the few who are armed, angry and able to respond violently?

We've seen it too often to not realize that words can prompt action. Some people have nothing to lose, it has all been taken away; and a man with a gun who has lost everything else is the most dangerous animal.

I can't imagine you're down in the bottom of the barrel like this. You're justifying actually fucking shooting people.

Think about that

Are some of us MISUNDERSTANDING what BLACK was actually saying?

It seems to me black was simply saying the media has spun this behavior and this is why this shooter reacted.
The media spinning what they have is causing people to react in the ways we see in so many areas.

So in other words it seems Black is just saying all this hype in the media is causing this lunatic behavior.
upload_2017-6-14_13-2-42.png

What I've learned from this thread is that Democrats are not sorry this shooting happened. On the contrary, they think it was justified and want to see more shootings.

Time to start arresting people.

What rhetoric? Be specific. When did Trump and his supporters call for assassinations?

What have they done that is so cruel? Closing the border and remaking health coverage is now callous disregard for others?

Mark

Take that straw and give it to a goat. Trump has never - to my knowledge - called for assassinations. Try to be honest, I know it's difficult for Trump supporters when lying comes so naturally. But try.

I ask again. What have they done that is so cruel?

Be specific.

Mark

What I've learned from this thread is that Democrats are not sorry this shooting happened. On the contrary, they think it was justified and want to see more shootings.

Time to start arresting people.
That's what you've learned, eh? So....now that you learned that, what are you going to do about it?

That's so fucking wrong

I can't imagine you're down in the bottom of the barrel like this. You're justifying actually fucking shooting people.

Think about that

Think about what? Your straw man, lack of reading comprehension, or false narrative?

Now, maybe your dyslexia interfered with your thinking? Were you thinking you were responding to a social conservative, and your comment was transposed from fucking shooting people, to shooting fucking people?

I notice that the primary (among several) attempt at deflection is based on Gabby Giffords.

Here's Jared Lee Loughner's Wiki page: Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia

Views on politics
Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.[39][40]

There's some evidence of both right wing and left wing proclivities.

This, from the same page:

A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal,"[41] "radical."

Again, What comment. I think the voices in your head might be telling you a bunch of shit that hasn;t been said.
It's been posted several times. You can't deny it. You can only apologize or own it, bitch.

Forum List

Back