All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

I hate to say it but this is so true. Democrats just don't know when to quit with this shit. When is enough and enough?

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
And there it is.

This is the kind of shit that deflects for, and forgives, and ultimately enables stuff like what happened today.

This country desperately needs to culturally marginalize people like this.

The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
That is you and your crowd, Guy Catcher. You're the greedy assholes who won't create charities and foundations for those in need and instead demand that government do what you are too selfish and greedy to do.

I was holding out a little hope that today could be a turning point of some kind.

Never mind.

I was holding out a little hope that today could be a turning point of some kind. Never mind.
There will never be a "turning point" with fascists. The left is too sick, too evil, and hates America too much for them to ever show decency.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
And there it is.

This is the kind of shit that deflects for, and forgives, and ultimately enables stuff like what happened today.

I didn't hear forgiving or enabling the shooter. Wry has a point that the Right is not blameless.

The irony is that the Democrats on this forum are proving my point, they are actually cheering on this shooter, and hope it happens again.

I think there is grounds to classify the Democrat party as a terrorist organization.

I was holding out a little hope that today could be a turning point of some kind.

Never mind.
Some threads are coming to a relatively peaceful (I said relatively) point in their discussion. Read on.

And there it is.

I didn't hear forgiving or enabling the shooter. Wry has a point that the Right is not blameless.
So you blame the victims?

Like a woman who walks in a park at night and gets raped?

You would blame her?

You're a sicko.

The shooter was a Democrat, and a Bernie Sanders supporter. That much is confirmed.

You people are responsible, all of you.

All the hate you ginned up, did you think there would be no consequences?
Now what?

The irony is that the Democrats on this forum are proving my point, they are actually cheering on this shooter, and hope it happens again.

I think there is grounds to classify the Democrat party as a terrorist organization.

I'm not a democrat. I just don't favor the current Congressmen taking away consumer protections that already exist. This group couldn't even take away the Durbin Amendment or propose a decent healthcare system.

Another sick bitch blaming the victim. Since you love "karma" so much - let's hope that if one day you are brutally raped, everyone tells you to your ugly face that you are "not blameless". I hope law enforcement tells you that. The courts. Your neighbors. Everyone.

And there it is.

When we don't condemn the unforgivable and instead deflect to someone else, we are enabling the unforgivable.

That's like when a right winger blames Congress for us going into Iraq and not Bush.

Absolutely. Look at the violence and rioting they've engaged in for over a year now. They are absolutely an anti-American terrorist organization.

This thread is proving that the Democrats are even worse than I thought, and that's saying something.

And there it is.

Sick justification. Liberals are disgusting human beings.

Forum List

Back