All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
So, you're saying it's okay for Democrats to shoot Republicans, we have it coming?

Because that's what you're saying.

You should be arrested.

That isn't what he said at all.

When you foment hate and encourage the worst elements of the right to attack protesters, immigrants, non-whites, Jews and Muslims for a year and a half, and ignore over 300 separate reports of hate crimes since the election including the Portland killings, and countless other incidents and attacks, you can't lose your shit because one left winger commits a heinous act and blame the left for his actions.

Clean your own house before pointing fingers at the left. None of you are disavowing the extremes right elements because they helped you elect Trump.

Stop trying to use this tragedy to undermine your democracy because down this road lies Dictatorship.

First you discredit the media and tell people they aren't to be trusted or believed.

Next, begin a campaign of disinformation extolling your virtues and greatness telling the public that you and only you know what's best for the country and vilifying the opposition as "dangerous".

This is where we're at now.

There have been a handful of protests which turned ugly but involving, at most, a couple of hundred idiot.

Pinning the police shootings on BLM is part of that disinformation campaign, but the way the Trump media have jumped all over the Scalia shooting in a coordinated manner suggests that this is the moment they've been waiting for to try to claim that Democrats must be silenced.

Right wing media has been vilifying Democrats in unhealthy ways for years. Democrats are not "takers", they're not looking for free shit, they're not for open borders either. They want policies that benefit ALL citizens, not just the corporates and elites. They want to stop the flow of wealth to the top 5% that began under Reagan's tax code, and restore education and opportunity working and middle class Americans.

Your country is heading down the road to a dictatorship and those attacking the left can't wait to get there.

We have to get rid of some of these liberal news sources. It's not impossible. They just have to go out of business. Some of these liberals are too mentally unhinged and it doesn't take much to set them off. Liberalism is a mental illness. The liberal media just lies to them and just focus on politics. Politics is not all there is. For one, Verizon is buying up liberal sources. They should be boycotted unless they plan change. They need to be hurt where it counts on the bottom line.

Last edited:
We have to get rid of some of these liberal news sources. It's not impossible. They just have to go out of business. Some of these liberals are too mentally unhinged and it doesn't take much to set them off. Liberalism is a mental illness. The liberal media just lies to them and just focus on politics. Politics is not all there is. For one, Verizon is buying up liberal sources. They should be boycotted unless they plan change. They need to be hurt where it counts on the bottom line.

The left isn't spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories about "deep state", Jewish banking consortiums, ruling the world in secret, and asking the Russians to hack the Republicans.

Perhaps right wing talk radio needs to tone down its rhetoric. I see a LOT of posters on this site saying all Democrats need to be killed in order to save the country. I don't see anything similar in the MSM.

The left isn't spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories about "deep state", Jewish banking consortiums, ruling the world in secret, and asking the Russians to hack the Republicans.

Perhaps right wing talk radio needs to tone down its rhetoric. I see a LOT of posters on this site saying all Democrats need to be killed in order to save the country. I don't see anything similar in the MSM.

The left is the looney tunes channel, dragonlady. It's better to have a fair and balanced approach to the news. The corporate bosses of Verizon and AT&T have the chance to change leftist HuffPo, CNN, Yahoo and some others now. The conservatives deserve more news from these sources. And it's ridiculous that ESPN has turned sports into a political forum. No wonder it's losing money. This is about the almighty dollar which rules all. Let the people decide with their hard earned money!!!

The conservatives deserve more news from these sources.
That one sentence right there perfectly summarizes everything that is wrong with the media. There should be no conservative news or liberal news. There should only be unbiased, unslanted facts - exactly as they occurred.

Back when journalism was real journalism - a person sat behind the desk and simply told exactly what happened. They didn't "throw it over" to some idiotic "panel" of babbling buffoons with an agenda. It was one person (then two later on) who would just report what occurred. Now, the "news" has become a show looking for ratings just like I Love Lucy. And to achieve those ratings, they will say or do anything.

We need to return to the day of Walter Cronkite. Until the public demands that, we'll continue to get the nonsense we get.

When you foment hate and encourage the worst elements of the right to attack protesters, immigrants, non-whites, Jews and Muslims for a year and a half
President Trump has never encouraged anyone to "attack" protesters, immigrants, non-white, Jews, Muslims, or anyone else. You are such a liar Dragonlady and the perfect example of why this shooting happened.

You mindless minions keep convincing each other that President Trump is "evil" and "dangerous" because he's promoting something that he has never actually promoted. Only the left promotes violence. You assholes are attributing left-wing thoughts and words to President Trump.

Even the left is starting to wake up to how fuck'n intolerant and disturbed they are...

And after you people were so nice to Obama for the last 8 years.
Right. Why did gun sales explode each time he was elected? Certainly not cause they loved him.
No. Because he threatened to ban them over and over, you dumb ass. :eusa_doh:
That was NRA lies and propaganda, which you apparently just believed outright. Good critical thinking, chuck.

Fact Check: Does Obama want to ban guns and rifles?
Hey dumb-fuck - Barack Insane Obama got caught in "Operation Chokepoint". :lmao:

That's right - you're too uninformed about your own government and current events to have ever even heard of "Operation Chokepoint". How embarrassing for you.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.
Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

Only words. Yet no actions to refer to means the article is...bullshit.

Mark

The republicans want to inflict violence on LGBT people and take our rights away.

It isn't right as we have rights just like everyone else.

Sounds like a lot of hatred to me for no reason.

What violence do they want to inflict on LGBT people? Be specific.

Mark
What I want to ask a right wing nut job is why all the outrage now and not Sandy Hook? I've never seen you all so worked up. And not after Gabby Gifford either. Now because it was a Republican politician now USMB Republicans say they've had enough. We see clearly who they worship.

This shooting is not an isolated incident. The left has been pitting people against each other to get these types of reactions. When you preach for the poor to hate the rich, for women to hate men, and for blacks to hate whites, what do you think will happen?

Mark

Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them.
So, you're saying it's okay for Democrats to shoot Republicans, we have it coming?

Because that's what you're saying.

You should be arrested.

That isn't what he said at all.

When you foment hate and encourage the worst elements of the right to attack protesters, immigrants, non-whites, Jews and Muslims for a year and a half, and ignore over 300 separate reports of hate crimes since the election including the Portland killings, and countless other incidents and attacks, you can't lose your shit because one left winger commits a heinous act and blame the left for his actions.

Clean your own house before pointing fingers at the left. None of you are disavowing the extremes right elements because they helped you elect Trump.

Stop trying to use this tragedy to undermine your democracy because down this road lies Dictatorship.

First you discredit the media and tell people they aren't to be trusted or believed.

Next, begin a campaign of disinformation extolling your virtues and greatness telling the public that you and only you know what's best for the country and vilifying the opposition as "dangerous".

This is where we're at now.

There have been a handful of protests which turned ugly but involving, at most, a couple of hundred idiot.

Pinning the police shootings on BLM is part of that disinformation campaign, but the way the Trump media have jumped all over the Scalia shooting in a coordinated manner suggests that this is the moment they've been waiting for to try to claim that Democrats must be silenced.

Right wing media has been vilifying Democrats in unhealthy ways for years. Democrats are not "takers", they're not looking for free shit, they're not for open borders either. They want policies that benefit ALL citizens, not just the corporates and elites. They want to stop the flow of wealth to the top 5% that began under Reagan's tax code, and restore education and opportunity working and middle class Americans.

Your country is heading down the road to a dictatorship and those attacking the left can't wait to get there.

300 hate crimes since the election? If history is any indication, I assume 90% of them were false flag operations staged by the left.

The left will prove the right is hateful, even if they have to stage the incidents themselves.

Mark

The republicans want to inflict violence on LGBT people and take our rights away.

It isn't right as we have rights just like everyone else.

Sounds like a lot of hatred to me for no reason.

What violence do they want to inflict on LGBT people? Be specific.

Mark
What I want to ask a right wing nut job is why all the outrage now and not Sandy Hook? I've never seen you all so worked up. And not after Gabby Gifford either. Now because it was a Republican politician now USMB Republicans say they've had enough. We see clearly who they worship.

This shooting is not an isolated incident. The left has been pitting people against each other to get these types of reactions. When you preach for the poor to hate the rich, for women to hate men, and for blacks to hate whites, what do you think will happen?

Mark

Just like you guys got Tiller the baby killer shot and Gabby Gifford shot.

This shooting is an isolated incident. When was the last liberal to go on a rampage? This guy was a lone wolf nut bag. Very rare in the liberal community.

And who is it that put the blacks getting shot by the cops every day in the news? Sometimes I think it was the corporate media who shoved that in our face all last year. Who did that news benefit? Trump won right? All the whites who were fed up with black lives matter are who elected Trump.

I'm willing to bet more right wing extremists did shootings last year than liberals. Of course you can't count black on black shootings. That's not political. Not like this guy

Roof also discussed his motives for murdering nine black people at the historically black church, reported Olgin. "We already are the second-class citizens" Roof said, referring to white people. "That's the problem."

You do seem to have a large number of loonies on both wings and that,coupled with crazy gun laws, is always going to cause this to happen.

Trump has exacerbated this with his abrasive style and callous GOP policies.

If you want a kinder gentler America you have a long way to go.

Forum List

Back