All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

The republicans want to inflict violence on LGBT people and take our rights away.

It isn't right as we have rights just like everyone else.

Sounds like a lot of hatred to me for no reason.

What violence do they want to inflict on LGBT people? Be specific.

Mark
What I want to ask a right wing nut job is why all the outrage now and not Sandy Hook? I've never seen you all so worked up. And not after Gabby Gifford either. Now because it was a Republican politician now USMB Republicans say they've had enough. We see clearly who they worship.
I think everyone was worked up about those events. Difference is that those were committed by true psycho's and this one was a calculated mass assassination attempt.
Apples and oranges.
This one is more akin to Dylan Roof except this guy was doing the bidding of left-wing-dominated media.

He is the most obvious one that did it because he felt the rich have waged class warfare on the rest of us, yes I will agree. And Roof was probably the most obvious rwnj.
Hodgkinson was egged on by MSM. Roof was a more isolated affair. Media has culpability in this one.

The republicans want to inflict violence on LGBT people and take our rights away.

Mark
What I want to ask a right wing nut job is why all the outrage now and not Sandy Hook? I've never seen you all so worked up. And not after Gabby Gifford either. Now because it was a Republican politician now USMB Republicans say they've had enough. We see clearly who they worship.
I think everyone was worked up about those events. Difference is that those were committed by true psycho's and this one was a calculated mass assassination attempt.
Apples and oranges.
This one is more akin to Dylan Roof except this guy was doing the bidding of left-wing-dominated media.

He is the most obvious one that did it because he felt the rich have waged class warfare on the rest of us, yes I will agree. And Roof was probably the most obvious rwnj.
Hodgkinson was egged on by MSM. Roof was a more isolated affair. Media has culpability in this one.
War on the media.

So is the msm like ISIS now?

Mark
Apples and oranges.

Roof was egged on by fox. I showed fox saying what roof said we're his reasons he did it.

Sorry if the media admits that class warfare exists

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

What a crock of shit! Like the Right has displayed their hate. Their actions and words aren't exactly generating "love-ins".
Yes, there are Dems who hate, hate, hate. There are also those
on the Right, who hate, hate, hate.
Implying just one side oozes with hate is very, very ignorant, one-sided and immature.
I am so sick of it's always "just the other side bullshit".. It ain't reality at all.

Its not? Maybe you can compare the actions of the conservatives after Obama was elected and the actions of the left after the election of Trump and truthfully tell me you don't see a difference?

Mark

I don't see any difference.
Enough said.

So after Obama was elected, the right was out demonstrating, protesting, starting fires, smashing windows, blocking traffic, disrupting speakers, and was making numerous suggestions about assassinating Obama?

Mark
Kiwiman is your typical leftist who cannot see what he does not want to.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

What a crock of shit! Like the Right has displayed their hate. Their actions and words aren't exactly generating "love-ins".
Yes, there are Dems who hate, hate, hate. There are also those
on the Right, who hate, hate, hate.
Implying just one side oozes with hate is very, very ignorant, one-sided and immature.
I am so sick of it's always "just the other side bullshit".. It ain't reality at all.

Its not? Maybe you can compare the actions of the conservatives after Obama was elected and the actions of the left after the election of Trump and truthfully tell me you don't see a difference?

Mark

I don't see any difference.
Enough said.

So after Obama was elected, the right was out demonstrating, protesting, starting fires, smashing windows, blocking traffic, disrupting speakers, and was making numerous suggestions about assassinating Obama?

Mark
Kiwiman is your typical leftist who cannot see what he does not want to.
What did conservative spokesman and Trump supporter Ted Nugent mean when he said if Obama won he'd either be in jail or dead this time next year?

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS
Thank you, Newsweek.

Mark
Apples and oranges.

War on the media.

So is the msm like ISIS now?
Media is more like Al Jazeera/CAIR. Hodgkinson is ISIS.

Mark
Apples and oranges.

Roof was egged on by fox. I showed fox saying what roof said we're his reasons he did it.

Fox endorses racism? Or do you just get all of your info from left wing sources?

The consensus seems to be that the shooter had mental problems.

If so, what does that say about all the Democrats who laud him for his actions?
What consensus is that? The dude seemed pretty consistent in his anti-repub protests going back years.

Apples and oranges.

Fox endorses racism? Or do you just get all of your info from left wing sources?
I get the info right off Fox news website.

Apples and oranges.

I get the info right off Fox news website.
For instance (your own racist interpretation doesn't count)...

Forum List

Back