All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Oh now I get it. Palestinian terrorist women with Hamas can smuggle anything up their vaginas & rectums to kill Israelis & Israel should show them love & respect.

Oh now I get it. Palestinian terrorist women with Hamas can smuggle anything up their vaginas & rectums to kill Israelis & Israel should show them love & respect.
They were not looking for an AK. They were looking for a SIM card. How can you kill somebody with a fucking SIM card?

Israel has clearly gone off the deep end.

Hey look. I have repeatedly said that I detest the Zionist treatment of Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, land concessions & saving Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals. Want peace? When will Israel learn from king Hussein during Black September? Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

The report comes on the heels of another recent victory achieved by Dr. Abdulhadi, AMED Studies communities, and Palestine scholarship and pedagogy. In October 2021, a Faculty Hearing Committee ruled unanimously that SFSU violated the academic freedom of Dr. Abdulhadi and her colleague, Dr. Tomomi Kinukawa, when the university failed to stand up to Zoom’s silencing and cancellation of an open classroom they co-organized on Palestine, titled “Whose Narratives: Gender, Justice and Resistance: A Conversation with Leila Khaled”, on September 23, 2020. The Faculty Hearing Committee members ordered the university administration to apologize to Drs. Abdulhadi and Kinukawa and host the censored webinar without interference from big tech corporations while also faulting the administration for colluding with The Lawfare Project, a right-wing organization that has been part of a network of pro-Israel lobby industry groups intent on smearing, bullying and silencing scholarship, pedagogy and advocacy for Palestinian freedom for years, including that of Dr. Abdulhadi and AMED. The Lawfare Project’s federal lawsuit against SFSU and Dr. Abdulhadi (the only faculty member named in this lawsuit) was dismissed with prejudice in federal court in 2018 after 18 months of persistent attacks against Dr. Abdulhadi.

This
1645969169175.png

Before this
1645969252460.jpeg

Forum List

Back