All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

UN Human Rights Council approves call for arms embargo against Israel

UN Human Rights Council approves call for arms embargo against Israel

From your Link:

“When the Human Rights Council treats Israel worse than North Korea, Iran, and Syria, it is the Council itself that is foolish and unworthy of its name. It is time for the countries who know better to demand changes. Many countries agree that the Council’s agenda is grossly biased against Israel, but too few are willing to fight it," said Haley.

Reuters reporter Luke Baker tweeted that the gunmen were undercover Israeli police officers who had been inciting the Palestinians to throw rocks at the soldiers before firing at the stone-throwers themselves.

Undercover Gunmen Open Fire At Palestinian Stone-Throwers | HuffPost

The army for the 1% is all over the world.

And I thought Occupy Wall Street ended years ago...

"With about 1.6 billion followers, almost a quarter of earth's population,[40][5][41] Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.[42]"

Yeah I know this is not PC, yet...Sheikhs' armies are everywhere too.

Ask France:

Last edited:

Logical fallacies, beat up slogans, talking to herself...
The experiment of convincing herself worked fine.
She's doing exactly what she blames on others.

Is this how one proves a point?
BTW we have lots of leftist parties in the Knesset, so we actually do discuss opinions like hers on a daily basis.

If she was living in Gaza and expressing opposition in such a manner, Hamas would execute her and her family for mere suspicion of collaborating with Israel because she expressed another opinion.

She's out of proportions, although an opposing voice is always good - if it's rational.

Last edited:

BTW we have lots of leftist parties in the Knesset, so we actually do discuss opinions like hers on a daily basis.

If she was living in Gaza and expressing opposition in such a manner, Hamas would execute her and her family for mere suspicion of collaborating with Israel because she expressed another opinion.

She's out of proportions, although an opposing voice is always good - if it's rational.

At least she was honest about her assessment.

Her honesty is not factual. Otherwise she'd present the issues from all perspectives.

Her honesty is not factual. Otherwise she'd present the issues from all perspectives.

Where was she wrong?

Where was she wrong?

She merely repeats the same slogans we discuss here on a daily basis.
Basically on everything, since she failed to represent the facts.

Choose a point and let's see if You can stand by it.

Where was she wrong?

I asked you first.

Where was she wrong?

I asked you first.

And I answered, there was nothing new that wasn't already argued here on a daily basis.
If You have a valid point You can stand by and prove -welcome, let's discuss.

Where was she wrong?

I asked you first.

And I answered, there was nothing new that wasn't already argued here on a daily basis.
So you have nothing, huh?

Where was she wrong?

I asked you first.

I guess if You had anything of substance You'd bring it up instead of these infantile remarks.

Where was she wrong?

I asked you first.

I guess if You had anything of substance You'd bring it up instead of these infantile remarks.
You are the one who claimed she was wrong then you ducked.

I asked you first.

You are the one who claimed she was wrong then you ducked.

I simply explained how Your video didn't match the thread title, since we discuss these issues in Israel on a daily basis and here on the forum.

You're welcome to prove one of her straw men arguments with a balanced presentation.

Jared Kushner: “Peace Envoy” & Funder of Illegal Israeli Squatters in Palestine

While Jared Kushner is working on a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians, the Kushner Companies Charitable Foundation is funding a controversial West Bank settlement.

The charitable fund made a donation of at least $18,000 at the “Master Builders” level to American Friends of Bet El Yeshiva Center, according to a donor book distributed at the group’s annual gala Sunday evening.

Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which eat away at any future Palestinian state, are one of the main obstacles to a two-state solution. Bet El, which was built on private Palestinian land seized by the Israeli military in the 1970s, is considered one of the most politically radical settlements.

Guests posed for pictures with a smiling John Bolton, the former Bush administration ambassador to the United Nations. A short film set to action-movie music showed high-school-age youth training in the settlement’s military academy.

While Jared Kushner is working on a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians, the Kushner Companies Charitable Foundation is funding a controversial West Bank settlement.

The charitable fund made a donation of at least $18,000 at the “Master Builders” level to American Friends of Bet El Yeshiva Center, according to a donor book distributed at the group’s annual gala Sunday evening.

Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which eat away at any future Palestinian state, are one of the main obstacles to a two-state solution. Bet El, which was built on private Palestinian land seized by the Israeli military in the 1970s, is considered one of the most politically radical settlements.

Guests posed for pictures with a smiling John Bolton, the former Bush administration ambassador to the United Nations. A short film set to action-movie music showed high-school-age youth training in the settlement’s military academy.

A “future Pal’istanian State”.

How can that be? You have insisted that the “country of Pal’istan” was invented as part of the Treaty of Lausanne.

Are there plans for a second Islamist paradise of “Pal’istan”?

Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which eat away at any future Palestinian state

If the "Palestinians" don't get their act together, the only state they'll have is an ever smaller part of Gaza.

Forum List

Back