All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Not go with 'babies of mass destruction' , like some Bush the lesser redux Mac

Not go with their 'right to exist' at the USA's expense....

~S~
Israel is one of our best allies

Maybe the best

what have they done for us Mac?

~S~
What have the Europeans ever done for us other than cost us 400,000 dead soldiers and 1,500,000 wounded?

In the 1960's and 1970's, when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War everywhere else, Israel was able to defeat Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria, which led to the Soviets being booted out of Egypt, and the US was able to build upon those Israeli victories to block the Soviets out with the treaty between Israel and Egypt. If Israel hadn't been there or had lost the wars, only Jordan would have stood between the Soviet and the Gulf oil fields, and the US would have had to send troops to Saudi Arabia to stop the Russians.
That was long ago, but that alliance still blocks Russia from becoming a threat to US interests in the ME.

Today, the US would have to deploy significant military power to the ME to prevent the Iranian empire, which reaches all the way to the Mediterranean, to contain it from coming all the way to Africa if not for Israel.

If Israel hadn't been there or had lost the wars, only Jordan would have stood between the Soviet and the Gulf oil fields, and the US would have had to send troops to Saudi Arabia to stop the Russians.

uh huh

so tell us how much support we had from them in the last 2 decades protecting our oilocracy in the middle east .....

~S~

Was Israel involved in the Iraq war?

During the war, Israel was one of the main suppliers of military equipment to Iran. Israel also provided military instructors during the war and direct support to Iran's war effort, when it bombed and destroyed Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor, during Operation Opera.

:rolleyes:
some 'allie'.....

~S~

It was Israel that destroyed Saddam’s nuclear reactor
As well as the USS Liberty
1697327041306.png

~S~

Why would you say that?
define democracy TMT

fact is, most folks can't formulate a metric anymore than they can for freedom

I'd gladly read the upper quintile's take here, being merely a pig farmer from an inconsequential state in the north east does beg such cerebral desires at times.... ~S~

The term implies political influence TMT

~S~
So your question is how did Israel help the US increase its influence with the Gulf oil states? I didn't know the US needed any, but the fact remains that with Israel as an ally the US doesn't have to deploy many US troops to protect it interests in the ME.

define democracy TMT

fact is, most folks can't formulate a metric anymore than they can for freedom

I'd gladly read the upper quintile's take here, being merely a pig farmer from an inconsequential state in the north east does beg such cerebral desires at times.... ~S~
We all know what democracy means, a system of government in which the government is selected by all the people it governs.

Forum List

Back