All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

In an unprecedented move, another Latin American government, Mexico, joined Chile in referring Israel to the International Criminal Court (ICC) over possible crimes in Gaza.​

“The action by Mexico and Chile is due to growing concern over the latest escalation of violence, particularly against civilian targets, and the alleged continued commission of crimes under the jurisdiction of the Court,” the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced in the statement.

Crime of Genocide – South Africa Officially Brings War Crimes Charges against Israel at ICC​

South Africa has submitted all necessary paperwork to the International Criminal Court (ICC), bringing war crime charges against Israel over its genocidal war in Gaza, President Cyril Ramaphosa said on Monday, according to local outlet Eyewitness News.

Crime of Genocide – South Africa Officially Brings War Crimes Charges against Israel at ICC​

South Africa has submitted all necessary paperwork to the International Criminal Court (ICC), bringing war crime charges against Israel over its genocidal war in Gaza, President Cyril Ramaphosa said on Monday, according to local outlet Eyewitness News.

Did South Africa do it while the electricity was working?
Or did they submit the paperwork in the dark?

I am not surprised that third world countries support Palestine. Palestine is a third world nation. Israel is a first world country. Israel is far more advanced than Palestine was before the coming of the Jews.

I think the Israelis have had it with the Palestinians and intend to drive them out. I can't blame them.

Media coverage of Palestine protests ‘very dispiriting,’ says Stop The War’s John Rees​

Forum List

Back