🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All things considered, America kind of sucks...

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.
Well, I happen to like it, as long as people like you are not trying to make it like Europe.

Do us a favor and kindly get the fuck out. We'll both be happier.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

Please move and quit teasing us.

Yes you can thank all those horrid far left policies.

You far left drones are the problem and never the solution!

So your religion is keeping America down.

It's is true. The places where America leads are generally considered "liberal" and the places where America lags are generally considered "conservative".

Conservatives got so tired of always being behind they elected Trump.

Sadly, he sees them as "suckers".
That's the problem with America. Half the country is trying to force the other half of the country to be like them. Sounds like the "conservative" states need to be kicked out of the union, right?

(Oh, please don't throw me in the brier patch).

The USA does not lead in higher education. The Southern States (college mills) do keep us down..and immigrants who come to our schools pick up the scores anyway.

college-completion.jpg
So the U.S. has more college dropouts than a bunch of other nations?

I live in Michigan and I like it, I like my job, home and property. My kids are thriving as young adults are suppose to.

We have a condo on Anna Maria island in Florida and one in Lake Havasu AZ.. I don't believe I could live in either place full time both are too hot in the summer.

The only thing I agree with in the original post is that ALL politicians are owned by lobbyist and contributors. it is impossible to be elected to any state or national office without the major dollars from entities with a financial stake in politics. So then all politician are indebted to any and all entities that supported their election

The US has the worst wealth gap of any First World country.
That's because it has some really wealthy motherfuckers.
It has the worst prison population of any First World country
Correct. No argument from me on that point. We can thank the illegal war on drugs and the private prison lobby for that bullshit.
It has the worst murder rate of any First World country.
We can thank the rampant, unchecked gang wars caused by the war on drugs and resulting black market.

But if you moved is the lucky country going to give you the welfare cheque and food stamps and free medical and dental and bus pass and clothing voucher you depend on in the US so you can survive?
You can't even keep a job cleaning the parking lot at Wendy's.

The US has the worst wealth gap of any First World country.
That's because it has some really wealthy motherfuckers.
It has the worst prison population of any First World country
Correct. No argument from me on that point. We can thank the illegal war on drugs and the private prison lobby for that bullshit.
It has the worst murder rate of any First World country.
We can thank the rampant, unchecked gang wars caused by the war on drugs and resulting black market.
So you believe everyone ought to have free access to heroin?
Even the little kids? Or are you insisting no one under the age of 18 should be able to destroy their lives?
Some countries in N. Europe have found out the hard way what giving anyone access to all the hard drugs they wanted resulted in.

Please move and quit teasing us.
Lol it’s funny to me so many of you cons are saying this as if I’m supposed to be like “man they put me in place!”

I still like America. I just want to fix what’s wrong with it.

Right and all this happened in the last year,
None of this happened in the previous 8 years
Doesn;t matter If you don't like it you know where the airports are.

The USA does not lead in higher education. The Southern States (college mills) do keep us down..and immigrants who come to our schools pick up the scores anyway.

college-completion.jpg
Hey nimrod, I didn't see any african nations on your list
Is that by design or were they included?

I never said anything about Trump. This has been going on for decades. Of course, more republicans than democrats are owned by lobbyists.

I'd still rather live here than Zimbabwe, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Sudan, Venezuela....

We have First World problems...at least until illegal immigration and the Prog Transformation remove the vestiges of Western Civ from within our borders.

I never said anything about Trump. This has been going on for decades. Of course, more republicans than democrats are owned by lobbyists.
Gor a link for that or should I just take your word for it

Forum List

Back