🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All things considered, America kind of sucks...

Where ever one lives one must construct their own world to their liking. Isn't that what this country is about? otherwise what is the point.

Sadly, i have to somewhat agree with the OP. The US has become such a hateful, violent, greedy nation. It's what happens when you stray from the Lord's teachings. Despite being the richest nation on earth, Americans are among the most miserable.

I'm not saying America is the worst place, because there certainly are much worse places. But we are crumbling as a nation. It all started when the powers-that-be decided to pursue Empire-Building. Our Founding Fathers warned against it. They knew very well that all Empires fall. They fought and defeated one to create this nation. This endless greed will be the end of us. The process is well-underway.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

Please move and quit teasing us.
Lol it’s funny to me so many of you cons are saying this as if I’m supposed to be like “man they put me in place!”

I still like America. I just want to fix what’s wrong with it.

EVERYONE wants to fix what's wrong with it! Problem is that conservative fixes seek to preserve the America as designed by our Founders as a free, self-governing republic of limited government--- --- everything you want to "fix" takes us away from that farther from how America was meant to be in the other direction!

It's is true. The places where America leads are generally considered "liberal" and the places where America lags are generally considered "conservative".

Conservatives got so tired of always being behind they elected Trump.

Sadly, he sees them as "suckers".

Aaaah...No.
Austin is becoming the new silicon valley,NASA,SpaceX,The largest and best cancer hospital in the world in MD Anderson.

Maybe that $3.1 Billion dollars that went to Israel should have been used here first.

The only reason the USA kinda sucks is because it is half full of leftists, and morons, degenerates and dumbasses. The indoctrinated just go half cocked on the internet. The country as a whole does not believe what you degenerates espouse. The internet is a bubble that is about to burst. You leftists are being used. Sad

Maybe that $3.1 Billion dollars that went to Israel should have been used here first.

I'd rather that we kept the money Obabble gave to Iran, and cut back the scope of what the Feds do to national security, trade and treaties, and enforcing the law.

We already know that you liberals are repulsed by America, so I don't understand the point of this thread. We know that you're ingrates who have no appreciation for the generations of hard work and sacrifice which resulted in the First World lifestyle you enjoy today. You liberals have no sense of loyalty, no respect and no sense of right vs. wrong.

We already know that you liberals are repulsed by America, so I don't understand the point of this thread. We know that you're ingrates who have no appreciation for the generations of hard work and sacrifice which resulted in the First World lifestyle you enjoy today. You liberals have no sense of loyalty, no respect and no sense of right vs. wrong.
See this is just a bullshit stereotype you like to entertain about liberals. I’m criticizing contemporary America. I idolize America from the past.

The US has the worst wealth gap of any First World country.
That's because it has some really wealthy motherfuckers.
It has the worst prison population of any First World country
Correct. No argument from me on that point. We can thank the illegal war on drugs and the private prison lobby for that bullshit.
It has the worst murder rate of any First World country.
We can thank the rampant, unchecked gang wars caused by the war on drugs and resulting black market.

The US has some really wealthy mother fuckers because they control the govt.

They get massive tax breaks because individual cities and states can negotiate for businesses' business. Which means larger companies literally go around the country looking for the best offer. Which generally means tax payers are paying money to get jobs, which then means the rich get richer and everyone else don't.
Also the rich control govt, and give themselves massive tax cuts.

The large prison population is because politicians are lazy and use the simple ways of making themselves look good.

People would get angry is their money were "stolen" to pay for things like educating prisoners, dealing with mental health etc, but they're perfectly okay with spending MORE MONEY to lock people up. It makes them feel good, even if it's the wrong policy.

It's easy for politicians to lock people up, much harder to actually deal with the issues.

Do you think that the high murder rate is only to do with the rampant gang wars. Why are there so many gangs? Why are they so violent? Why so many problems?

Because in the US dealing with the problems is not the issue for politicians. Improving their bank balance is number one, two and three.

See this is just a bullshit stereotype you like to entertain about liberals. I’m criticizing contemporary America. I idolize America from the past.
What did the "past" NOT HAVE?
What the LIBs have done to the 'present'.
A man can't even open the door for a woman anymore without being called a misogynist.
I could list a thousand examples of how the LIBs are destroying what YOU claim to "idolize" about America's past.
This is what LIBs think of REP women:
'Roseanne' Star Sandra Bernhard: Women Who Support Trump Unable To Think For Themselves

Face it folks America sucks because it's people suck

You're the morons who keep voting in crappy politicians

here listen to this and learn

Last edited:
Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.

Take your ass to Venezuela or Cuba, then.

We have millions of people begging the government to take rights away from them

That right there is proof that America is sucking

LMGTFY -- cheapest one way ticket to Europe

I'll kick in $20 if you promise never to return.
Bastard! We've got enough potential pollution of the gene pool in Europe with Merkel's million 3rd-world invitees compounded with the dregs of their societies from earlier migrations.

Tell them to go someplace else where the gene pool might benefit or at least get no worse. Africa comes to mind.

1,2,and 3 are simply us getting what we pay for. We would rather have the umpteenth largest military on the planet and the richest rich people, too.

The USA does not lead in higher education. The Southern States (college mills) do keep us down..and immigrants who come to our schools pick up the scores anyway.

college-completion.jpg

American universities are by far the best in the world.

Instead of deporting eternally grateful hardworking illegal immigrants, we'd be better off if Trump deported you

Forum List

Back