All things considered. That Inflation reduction THINGY:

• Banned
So the record prices on eggs and gas we are paying. It's Trumps fault? Apparently, the Biden administration doesn't remember Harry Truman admonition: THE BUCK STOPS HERE. Nope, Biden can blame Polk or McKinley or cherry pick failures and attribute it to priror administrations.

So the record prices on eggs and gas we are paying. It's Trumps fault? Apparently, the Biden administration doesn't remember Harry Truman admonition: THE BUCK STOPS HERE. Nope, Biden can blame Polk or McKinley or cherry pick failures and attribute it to priror administrations.

The 'buck' Truman was speaking of was slang for the dealer in a card game. Meaning that as President everything was dealt out through him.

Biden fights to reduce inflation by record spending and ramping up spending. Free money to Ukraine, too. 81 million people voted for this?
Mary L has absolutely NO experience OR education in running a country.

Which is why your endless attempts to undermine or delegitimize what the Biden administration is doing so well keep falling onto deaf ears.

All of those who do not understand or know anything about Economy, running a city, a State and even more.....a country the size of the US, will continue to cry foul about anything the Biden administration does, no matter how much proof can be shown that what Biden is doing is slowing the inflation down, and the economy is doing just fine, as much as unemployment.

Keep it up Mary L.

One cannot expect and will not find any thread of yours where the facts about economy etc will come first and the nonsense later, or simply made to disappear.

The economy of the US is strong.
Unemployment is at an all time law.

Keep inventing , cough, cough, complaining about it.

• Banned

Which is why your endless attempts to undermine or delegitimize what the Biden administration is doing so well keep falling onto deaf ears.

All of those who do not understand or know anything about Economy, running a city, a State and even more.....a country the size of the US, will continue to cry foul about anything the Biden administration does, no matter how much proof can be shown that what Biden is doing is slowing the inflation down, and the economy is doing just fine, as much as unemployment.

Keep it up Mary L.

One cannot expect and will not find any thread of yours where the facts about economy etc will come first and the nonsense later, or simply made to disappear.

But, I am not president either. I make it a practice not to argue with idiots. We get Pete Buttiigeg and Sam Brinton, record inflation, Biden shuts down the American petroleum industry, the XL pipline and then BLOWS up the Nord stream pipeline? I am getting all sorts of mixed messages. Explain this to me.

But, I am not president either. I make it a practice not to argue with idiots. We get Pete Buttiigeg and Sam Brinton, record inflation, Biden shuts down the American petroleum industry, the XL pipline and then BLOWS up the Nord stream pipeline? I am getting all sorts of mixed messages. Explain this to me.
Exactly. You are not President. Not Governor. Not Mayor. Not in any position, education or experience, and much less privy to any information which would make you not attack a President of the opposite Party you cheer for.

You know nothing about the XL Pipeline.

You have no evidence that Biden is responsible for the Nord stream pipeline explosion.

Covid and Russia's invasion of Ukraine are responsible for the GLOBAL, not just US inflation.

You are not getting mixed messages. You are attempting to stir confusion. That is all you do.

• Banned
Exactly. You are not President. Not Governor. Not Mayor. Not in any position, education or experience, and much less privy to any information which would make you not attack a President of the opposite Party you cheer for.

You know nothing about the XL Pipeline.

You have no evidence that Biden is responsible for the Nord stream pipeline explosion.

Covid and Russia's invasion of Ukraine are responsible for the GLOBAL, not just US inflation.

You are not getting mixed messages. You are attempting to stir confusion. That is all you do.
Ok. Ignore facts and reality. You do that. I don't argue with idiots.

Ok. Ignore facts and reality. You do that. I don't argue with idiots.
You are the one spreading falsities all over the forums, hoping that lots of people will be idiots and believe what you post. What a total joke.

You are totally incapable of posting any evidence to any and all the accusations, allegations you have made. All you have are the endless unproven theories and conspiracies started by troublemakers.

It never ran under the tramp admin. It was one lawsuit after another.

Keep it up Mary L.

Well, the inflation reduction act caused inflation, which caused the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates, which caused the bonds that the banks owned to essentially become worthless. Now banks are collapsing as a result. All your talk ^ about understanding the economy was total horseshit. You dont know a god damn thing about economics. We easily predicted this and you thought we were crazy.

Forum List

Back