🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All things PINK!

images

Enough with the fucking lobbying shit to get yet more tax dollars while other more pernicious cancers are all but ignored.

Take your pink and go away.

I have to most strongly disagree with that post in a "Fuck off, bastard" sort of way.
Breast cancer is a killer and, as far as I'm concerned, deserves support.
That doesn't exclude support for other types of research but I object most strongly to posts such as yours.

Consider this - if a member of your family or a close friend were to suffer from this, would you post the same load of old bollocks and tell the lady concerned to get fucked?

I don't think so.

Enough with the fucking lobbying shit to get yet more tax dollars while other more pernicious cancers are all but ignored.

I have to most strongly disagree with that post in a "Fuck off, bastard" sort of way.
That doesn't exclude support for other types of research but I object most strongly to posts such as yours.

Consider this - if a member of your family or a close friend were to suffer from this, would you post the same load of old bollocks and tell the lady concerned to get fucked?

I don't think so.
My sister-in-law was taken by breast cancer. We support it year round, but put out a little extra effort when called upon.

In all the years I have been coming to this forum, I have never changed My Avi......Today no one will recognize Me!

:D

I don't think so.
My sister-in-law was taken by breast cancer. We support it year round, but put out a little extra effort when called upon.

In all the years I have been coming to this forum, I have never changed My Avi......Today no one will recognize Me!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I can't really change the avi but I did make a little addition to my sig line.

I don't think so.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I can't really change the avi but I did make a little addition to my sig line.
Thanks.

I think that I need to put more work into My graphic arts skills.....I've seen some pretty good avi's so far.

When I see these humongous animals, and they are all over rural America, I just have to wonder about the salesman. I mean, how do you walk into a restaurant and convince the owner that he needs a giant pink elephant?

Usually it's the other way around. A strange owner gets a goofy idea, then searches for someone to make his dream happen.

Forum List

Back