All Thinking Americans Should Listen To That Phone Call to the GA Secretary of State in Early January 2021

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In it, you'll hear for yourself a crime taking place.

If you haven't heard it as yet, please take a moment to update yourself...

For this alone the 25th Amendment needs to be enacted.

This is like the 8th thread on this. Trump is gone in 13 days. Chill, snowflake. I am 100% certain you will still be on this board complaining about something even though the party you worship blindly will have control of the WH and Congress.

I read the transcript. Besides his allegations of things he couldnt prove, what got your little ass shaking in your boots?

This is like the 8th thread on this. Trump is gone in 13 days. Chill, snowflake. I am 100% certain you will still be on this board complaining about something even though the party you worship blindly will have control of the WH and Congress.
Your own words betray your dumb ass.

How can I worship a party but openly coitize them at the same time?

See, unlike you MAGA chuds, I have principles, and as such have absolutely NO problem criticizing the party most closely aligned w/my principles.

So your dumb ass is right, I WILL be criticizing the Biden Administration for 4 years straight.

You would do well to learn from that.

Last edited:
Your own words betray your dumb ass.

How can I worship a party but openly coitize them at the same time?

See, unlike your MAGA chuds, I have principles, and as such have absolutely NO problem criticizing the party most closely aligned w/my principles.

So your dumb ass is right, I WILL be criticizing the Biden Administration for 4 years straight.

You would do well to learn from that.
Show me where you openly "coitize" them. You are a liar. Come on man.

Heard a reporter say that when Trump supporters at that Georgia rally a week ago were asked what they thought of that phone call many of them replied.. what phone call??

Forum List

Back