All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

The fact of the matter is, the whole notion by the OP is unAmerican.

I don't care if an OP uses the Onion of the National Enquirer.

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

We don't knew a ministry of truth here.

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

I still remember one time along time ago when Phil Donahue had his own cable show, I listened to Rush that afternoon and then watched Phil, they were talking about the same thing and they both had the same theme..

They agreed..

And that's the problem with the left and right, they can't just listen, research a story...

What everyone wants to do is attack the messenger..not the message.

First thing they think nowadays is crazy Pocahontas said this, crazy Maxine waters said that, idiot Rush said this , physco Bernie said this.

No one wants to think about the message anymore.

I still remember one time along time ago when Phil Donahue had his own cable show, I listened to Rush that afternoon and then watched Phil, they were talking about the same thing and they both had the same theme..

They agreed..

And that's the problem with the left and right, they can't just listen, research a story...

First thing they think nowadays is crazy Pocahontas said this, crazy Maxine waters said that, idiot Rush said this , physco Bernie said this.

Yeah but Maxine has some pretty crazy messages.

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

They agreed..

This is ironic coming from you. Remember when you said all I did was sit at home on the couch while my wife works and provides for my family?

I've never seen you show evidence of that nor answer my bet.

Fact is, no one here will even show proof that the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, or Info Wars even remotely comes close to reporting the truth... at all.

They agreed..

Yeah but Maxine has some pretty crazy messages.

I know but sometimes you have to overlook it and try to figure out what she is really trying to say, she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer , either is Pocahontas but I always feel you just might learn something from everyone if you just concentrate on what they have to say .

Granted you don't listen to the trolls on these boards because they are so one sided and just say the same damn thing.

They agreed..

This is ironic coming from you. Remember when you said all I did was sit at home on the couch while my wife works and provides for my family?

Fact is, no one here will even show proof that the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, or Info Wars even remotely comes close to reporting the truth... at all.

You posted it not me, I have a great memory when it comes to posters, posting odd ball stuff...

I think the only trustworthy sites is the Huffington post, but only when Michael Moore is writing the column and only when he is drunk..........which is most of the time.

They agreed..

You posted it not me, I have a great memory when it comes to posters, posting odd ball stuff...

No I didn't post that... and it isn't true. Thus why I put forth the avatar bet for you to prove it. Your memory isn't worth a shit. It's about as reliable as a Steve McRacist post.

I think the only trustworthy sites is the Huffington post, but only when Michael Moore is writing the column and only when he is drunk..........which is most of the time.

To tell you the truth the only news sites I read every day is the tampon squad huff post, Washington compost, fox news ABC news and CNBC.

Ok. Then we also need remove CNN, FOX, WP, MSN, Mother jones, the atlantic, VOX etc etc etc
Acting like only a few media outlets are dishonest, is dishonest.
How DARE you compare InfoWars to the Atlantic?
That's dumb.
They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

and beyond that is the compulsion to re-post every single article from this one site.

It clutters up sub forums and makes them conspiracy sections instead of places to discuss certain topics.

They agreed..

No I didn't post that... and it isn't true. Thus why I put forth the avatar bet for you to prove it. Your memory isn't worth a shit. It's about as reliable as a Steve McRacist post.

Yes you did, you liar....I am not going to waste my time searching your threads to prove I am right.

They agreed..

Yes you did, you liar....I am not going to waste my time searching your threads to prove I am right.

You even posted on a thread you make your money sitting on your couch selling baseball cards and said your significant other works a full time job while you don't work , because you got a boo boo at work.

They agreed..

No, no I didn't. However, I do know the poster you are confusing me with. Your memory isn't anywhere near as good as you think it is.

:abgg2q.jpg:

How DARE you compare InfoWars to the Atlantic?
That's dumb.
They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

Of course I have read the Atlantic. I read everything.

In high school, I used to have a subscription to them.

Then I got an education on how the world actually works.

Don't you understand how the Atlantic knew to be at the Spencer speech in the fist place?

Some time you should actually get a hard copy of the magazine, look at all the folks that put the magazine together, and then Google their history, and their careers. It is like a revolving door throughout elite organizations in the establishment.

Their articles are constructed to make you perceive the world a certain way. TNHarley already addressed this.

OTH, some of their articles ARE really great. Anything that is non-political is truly awesome.

My mother still gets the Smithsonian. I quit my subscription to that magazine for the same reason. The CFR and Round Table politics is nefarious in the way it brainwashes you.
I was talking to TN. Didn't mean to offend you. I just pulled up its website (the Atlantic), and it has changed a lot from when I used to read it. At least the on-line stuff is heavily political these days. The magazine itself didn't used to be. But I don't subscribe to it anymore.

It is still a damned site more intelligent than InfoWars. That's yellow journalism at its worst, I don't care WHO it supports. I don't slam the National Review for having conservative viewpoints. It's got a slant, but it's written by people who know what they're talking about. I don't see where people get off saying something is a LIE, NOT TRUE, just because they don't like what it says.
Rubs me the wrong way.
If it's any consolation, I feel that exact same way about the National Review.

In fact, the editors and owners of both magazines sit down together and agree on what's good for the public and what they need to have the public believe at the CFR.

That's why, though I think sites like INFOWARS are meant to make you feel disgusted with them, that is the whole point.

They too are run by the establishment, because the establishment knows that they cannot keep the truth away from a free people. So they purposely have their agents disseminate it in the most obnoxious, annoying, illegitimate way possible, so that folks will not believe that it is the truth. Along the way, they intersperse it with falsehoods and lies, so they think that everything that comes from that source is fake.

So you see, in fact, INFOWARS actually is usually the best place to get the most important news for your life concerning our democracy.

Jones' parents were Jesuits and ex-CIA, folks don't realize that. He is part of the establishment, and the whole outfit could not exist w/o the nod of the establishment. If anyone else tried to go to the Bohemian grove or started snooping around the Bilderburg meetings they would probably be shot or arrested. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that after Jones' Grove investigation, they just welcomed him into the gathering. :21:

This way, "the powers that be" control the narrative. Now some folks think things are bad, but how bad?

Well, everyone knows Jones is a lunatic and a hot head, right? Most don't realize, he is only a dancing monkey for the establishment. . . . .

Excellent job as usual, MisterBeale and your posts are always a "must read". Alex Jones is part of the controlled opposition. He gives out just enough truth to be relevant but lies by omission. He is not allowed to talk about the Jesuits and his website deletes any posts where he is confronted about them. Alex Jones is a carnival barker. Cody Snodgres, a former black ops third party contractor that was first approached about bombing the Murrah building in late 1994 approached Alex Jones six months ago...they talked but he wasn't allowed on the show. Imagine that? One of THE biggest whistleblowers of all time was passed over. Jones bailed on Pizzagate and he bailed on Wolfgang Halbig that was exposing Sandy Hoax.

I know that you saw my interview on "Caravan To Midnight" and how I talked about how those that belong to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission is full of Jesuit schooled members and the heads of the CIA have been almost exclusively schooled at a Jesuit college like Georgetown. Five SCOTUS judges are Jesuit schooled.....I mean seriously, it's not that fucking hard to connect the dots.

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

Info Wars, The Flat Earth Society, Bigfoot International, The Enquirer. 'News' outlets for cons.

Damn Newton this is the first time I think for ever you responded to a poster after one of your posts

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

The day that the moderators of this forum takes seriously the suggestions of someone with such a limited intellect (such as yourself) with no critical thinking skills? Well, that's the day that I vacate this site. Shall I regale you with the examples of CNN being busted for staging news events using blue screens as if they were on site?

The day that the moderators of this forum takes seriously the suggestions of someone with such a limited intellect (such as yourself) with no critical thinking skills? Well, that's the day that I vacate this site. Shall I regale you with the examples of CNN being busted for staging news events using blue screens as if they were on site?

Bless your little heart. If only the mods actually did enforce moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists posts to the correct section of the forum, you still wouldn't leave. Just like the goodbye thread you started only to never leave. You mean well, I'm sure you do.

:safetocomeoutff:

Bless your little heart. If only the mods actually did enforce moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists posts to the correct section of the forum, you still wouldn't leave. Just like the goodbye thread you started only to never leave. You mean well, I'm sure you do.

Lewd-Dog, you wouldn't know what "fake news" was if it jumped up and bit you on your fat ass.

moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists

So once again you attack the messenger and not the message..

Why can't you see and comprehend how foolish you are?

Posts like this scares me ...

What is wrong with you attack the message not the messenger ...

Steve McRacist only posts from 2-3 sites.

So are you going to pick up the bet or not? Or just admit you are wrong?

You dont want news that's not covered by MSM and censored to your liking, you hate the truth ..why dude?

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back