All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, you refuse to accept the answer, and you dont even know what you are trying to prove.
No, you didn't.

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

It's a simple yes or no question Koko.
you arent making any sense to a physicist gam, no physicist uses freefall in a vacuum as a measuring stick to prove anything on earth so you seem to think the wtc is in alpha centauri, your whole premise is nonsense.
Answer the question Koko. If I told physicist that I observed a bowling bowl fall at an acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 and asked him if that bowling ball fell at free fall acceleration, what would he say?

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not?

I did, you refuse to accept the answer, and you dont even know what you are trying to prove.
No, you didn't.

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

No, you didn't.

you arent making any sense to a physicist gam, no physicist uses freefall in a vacuum as a measuring stick to prove anything on earth so you seem to think the wtc is in alpha centauri, your whole premise is nonsense.
If I wanted to calculate how long it would take a bowling ball to reach the ground if I dropped it from 1000 feet in the air, with no visible resistance below, what would the formula look like?
it has to have a resistance variable gam
Ok, what would the formula look like?

No, you didn't.

Answer the question Koko. If I told physicist that I observed a bowling bowl fall at an acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 and asked him if that bowling ball fell at free fall acceleration, what would he say?

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not?
we arent talking about a bowling ball gam, you cant top down demolish a bowling ball.

No, you didn't.

we arent talking about a bowling ball gam, you cant top down demolish a bowling ball.
What would the formula look like Koko. Yet another unanswered question?

No, you didn't.

I already told you, dont you comprehend simple english either?

answer the question gam, what are you trying to prove with this nonsense

No, you didn't.

I want to see the FORMULA Koko. Show me where in this thread you posted the proper formula (with resistance) to determine how long it would take a bowling ball to reach the ground from 1000 feet.

No, you didn't.

I want to see the FORMULA Koko. Show me where in this thread you posted the proper formula (with resistance) to determine how long it would take a bowling ball to reach the ground from 1000 feet.
LOL, gam this is for a building not a bowling ball,
you cant even tell us what the hell you are trying to prove and refuse to answer my question! Just another gam dead end

No, you didn't.

you cant even tell us what the hell you are trying to prove and refuse to answer my question!
So you can't provide the answer. Yet another unanswered question. You're batting ZERO so far.

No, you didn't.

you cant even tell us what the hell you are trying to prove and refuse to answer my question!
So you can't provide the answer. Yet another unanswered question. You're batting ZERO so far.
LOL
gam you are just taking us down another one of your dead end rabbit holes, I mean damn when you dont even know wth you are trying to prove thats pretty worthless debate objectives.

The absence of deceleration is incontrovertible proof that another force (i.e., explosives) must have been responsible for destroying the lower structure before the upper section reached it.
Velocityvstime.png
Figure 1: This graph from David Chandler’s “Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics” (Journal of 9/11 Studies, February 2010) shows that the North Tower’s upper section traveled at nearly uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (with an R2 value of 0.997), or 64% of free fall.
Back to you Angelo since Koko doesn't want to answer questions.

If all the supports were cut below the descending upper section, how did it only fall at a uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2? What provided the resistance to hinder it from falling faster? Air?

:auiqs.jpg:

No, you didn't.

LOL
gam you are just taking us down another one of your dead end rabbit holes, I mean damn when you dont even know wth you are trying to prove thats pretty worthless debate objectives
According to Angelo, all supports were cut below the descending upper section. What stopped that upper section from falling faster than a uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2? According to you, there has to be resistance factored in. Supports were all cut so it can't be those.

What makes them wrong?

The fact that 64% of free-fall is not free-fall.

not calculated in a vacuum?

If you want to post the formula for WTC beams, including air-resistance......go for it.

We'll see how close to free-fall it really was.
the question remains, what are you trying to prove?
gam doesnt know, and went back to angelo hoping angelo will accept his half assed meaningless argument, do you know what gam and you are trying to prove with that nonsense argument?

I'm not trying to prove anything. Poor Angelo claimed free-fall and his own source
said 64% of free-fall. Do you understand the error in his claim? Are you retarded?
thanks for answering the question!
so then gam and you believe that 64% of freefall in a vacuum means that no explosives were used and it was not a demolition?

What makes them wrong?

The fact that 64% of free-fall is not free-fall.

not calculated in a vacuum?

If you want to post the formula for WTC beams, including air-resistance......go for it.

We'll see how close to free-fall it really was.
gam doesnt know, and went back to angelo hoping angelo will accept his half assed meaningless argument, do you know what gam and you are trying to prove with that nonsense argument?
He is proving you are uneducated and a liar.

You are refusing to answer because you know it as well

You have been proven wrong as you always are and always have been.

You really suck at this

I'm not trying to prove anything. Poor Angelo claimed free-fall and his own source
said 64% of free-fall. Do you understand the error in his claim? Are you retarded?
so then gam and you believe that 64% of freefall in a vacuum means that no explosives were used and it was not a demolition?
Angelo consistently states that the speded of the towers collapse PROVES controlled demolition but it does not prove any such thing.

There is no evidence of such demolitionm whatsoever which is why you cosistently run from questions.

I want you to explain Angelo's theory and explanation. If no supports were present below the upper block, how did it only fall at a uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2.

Are you going to post the formula for free fall at 1 atm, or are you going to keep whining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back