All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Koko.

Just curious.

Did you send Angelo a PM to tell him not to answer any questions and that you'll do it for him because you're afraid he might say something stupid? Is that why he's not answering, and you're answering for him?

why gam, are you suggesting a conspiracy?

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

Did you send Angelo a PM to tell him not to answer any questions and that you'll do it for him because you're afraid he might say something stupid? Is that why he's not answering, and you're answering for him?

Nope. Just curious as to why you keep answering for him and he does not. Are you afraid he'll say something stupid?

try to use your head, we dont live in a vacuum, well at least not the rest of us. You cant use freefall in a vacuum and substitute it for real life here on earth.
Oh I see. Since we don't live in a vacuum then we should be using downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (per the article Angelo posted) for free fall acceleration here on earth?
we start with a constant gam, vacuum timing is a typical method of establishing a constant in physics, the rest depends on what you know about applying it, as I just said.

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

Nope. Just curious as to why you keep answering for him and he does not. Are you afraid he'll say something stupid?
I guess you are suggesting a conspiracy.

try to use your head, we dont live in a vacuum, well at least not the rest of us. You cant use freefall in a vacuum and substitute it for real life here on earth.
Oh I see. Since we don't live in a vacuum then we should be using downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (per the article Angelo posted) for free fall acceleration here on earth?
we start with a constant gam, vacuum timing is a typical method of establishing a constant in physics, the rest depends on what you know about applying it, as I just said
If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not?

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

Are you afraid he'll say something stupid? Is that why you keep answering for him?

we start with a constant gam, vacuum timing is a typical method of establishing a constant in physics, the rest depends on what you know about applying it, as I just said
If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not?
so your wacky measuring stick requires the use freefall as it occurs in a vacuum despite we (obviously not you) live on the planet earth? get serious gam.

The towers are on earth gam not Alpha Centauri

what do you think you will prove by splitting that hair a couple thousand ways but sunday?

so your wacky measuring stick requires the use freefall as it occurs in a vacuum despite we (obviously not you) live on the planet earth? get serious gam.

what do you think you will prove by splitting that hair a couple thousand ways but sunday?
Answer the question Koko. If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

I think we all know why.

;)

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

Are you afraid he'll say something stupid? Is that why you keep answering for him?
you certainly are worried about it gam :badgrin:

Answer the question Koko. If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

I think we all know why.

;)
what do you think you will prove gam?
hint: you wont prove anything pertinent to the demolition.

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

You're the one not answering the question. I wonder who is worried...

Hey Koko.

Just curious.

You're the one not answering the question. I wonder who is worried...
I did, you refuse to accept the answer, and you dont even know what you are trying to prove.

I did, you refuse to accept the answer, and you dont even know what you are trying to prove.
No, you didn't.

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

It's a simple yes or no question Koko.

No, you didn't.

If an object is falling at a consistent downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2, is that considered unrestricted free fall or not? Why are you avoiding this?

you arent making any sense to a physicist gam, no physicist uses freefall in a vacuum as a measuring stick to prove anything on earth so you seem to think the wtc is in alpha centauri, your whole premise is nonsense.

No, you didn't.

you arent making any sense to a physicist gam, no physicist uses freefall in a vacuum as a measuring stick to prove anything on earth so you seem to think the wtc is in alpha centauri, your whole premise is nonsense.
If I wanted to calculate how long it would take a bowling ball to reach the ground if I dropped it from 1000 feet in the air, with no visible resistance below, what would the formula look like?

No, you didn't.

If I wanted to calculate how long it would take a bowling ball to reach the ground if I dropped it from 1000 feet in the air, with no visible resistance below, what would the formula look like?
it has to have a resistance variable gam :bang3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back