All Trump has to do is be civil and American

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
That's all he has to do, because there will be none of this. There will be no more monsters in the dark for America.

15055641_1283141055041362_2604709944360817418_n.jpg

Shoot it sweetheart. Then, thank Trump for saving your right, and the ability to protect yourself. Night honey, sweet dreams. :)

Shoot it sweetheart. Then, thank Trump for saving your right, and the ability to protect yourself. Night honey, sweet dreams. :)
Shoot racism? I wish it were that simple. But racism lives in the hearts of certain people, and they have to be continually held up and mocked publicly.

That's all he has to do, because there will be none of this. There will be no more monsters in the dark for America.

Is that you in the bed Jake afraid of the big bad Alt-Right?

...Trump needs to be civil...you know? Like Obama was civil to his political opponents. LOL!!!!!!

Is that you in the bed Jake afraid of the big bad Alt-Right?...Trump needs to be civil...you know? Like Obama was civil to his political opponents. LOL!!!!!!
So you support the race hatred of the far and alt right. Hmmm. So you guys want to act like Obama. Pathetic creampuffs.

After the bullshit conservatives have witnessed and endured prior to, during and after the election no one jake is going to want to offer their hands across the aisle to the left.

There is no middle ground with the left whatsoever. They refuse to stop their obnoxious lying tactics as just witnessed over Stephen Bannon.

So no. I don't believe any conservative and I certainly hope Trump/Pence never waiver there will be no kumbaye songs.

After the bullshit conservatives have witnessed and endured prior to, during and after the election no one jake is going to want to offer their hands across the aisle to the left.There is no middle ground with the left whatsoever. They refuse to stop their obnoxious lying tactics as just witnessed over Stephen Bannon.So no. I don't believe any conservative and I certainly hope Trump/Pence never waiver there will be no kumbaye songs.
No one cares about that. Don't support racism right left or center, period. However, Trump will reach to the center, without a doubt, and you will cry.

After the bullshit conservatives have witnessed and endured prior to, during and after the election no one jake is going to want to offer their hands across the aisle to the left.

There is no middle ground with the left whatsoever. They refuse to stop their obnoxious lying tactics as just witnessed over Stephen Bannon.

So no. I don't believe any conservative and I certainly hope Trump/Pence never waiver there will be no kumbaye songs.

OP is too fucking stupid to figure out the race card he keeps throwing around is what got Trump elected.

Trolling with a meme, but it does represent the train wreck of racism in American.

All Americans have to do on all sides is be civil.

Yes, we are aware that the racists of the Far Right and Alt Right climbed onto the Trump train, and now they are starting to scream as they are kicked off it.

Trubble is, he can only do that when he's being worshiped by drooling sycophants, because of that eggshell-fragile tiny-finger ego thing he's got going on and refuses to do anything about.

Long as he fails to deal with that, everybody suffers. Just because he can't man up and grow a pair.

To Jake and those like him, one is racist if they want illegal immigration stopped, a moratorium on Muslim immigration, and anyone who receives unsolicited support from the KKK.

So...we must understand that trying to debate a delusional person like Jake, results in wasting time.

To Jake and those like him, one is racist if they want illegal immigration stopped, a moratorium on Muslim immigration, and anyone who receives unsolicited support from the KKK. So...we must understand that trying to debate a delusional person like Jake, results in wasting time.
The delusions of gipper are that he denies racism exists from left to the right. It is America's evil in the body politic. And good Americans will keep fighting the bad Americans, like gipper, to get rid of it. Why gipper supports the KKK is crazy.

Trubble is, he can only do that when he's being worshiped by drooling sycophants, because of that eggshell-fragile tiny-finger ego thing he's got going on and refuses to do anything about.

Long as he fails to deal with that, everybody suffers. Just because he can't man up and grow a pair.

For sure, but from a guy who voted for the thinnest skinned President in our history ... twice ... How did this suddenly become a standard for you?

OP is too fucking stupid to figure out the race card he keeps throwing around is what got Trump elected.

^Too stupid to understand that is the point of the OP.

Forum List

Back