All Violent Felony Antifa 2017 Trump Inauguration Protest Charges Dismissed, Peaceful J6 Protester Gets 15 Years

Yes, democracy was under attack by a bunch of seditious conspirators and their usefull idiots while Trump sat in his fat ass for three hours watching on TV.
The FBI report said it was randoms. You need to prove your claims that it was a deep conspiracy.

Also… What threat was “democracy” under.

I’ll wait. LOL. Everyone not in a radical bubble knows “democracy” was in no danger, which is why the session At the Capitol resumed hours later… (explain that fact)

You and your ilk are so dramatic and hyperbolic. It’s like claiming to fear for your life if someone pushes you… just laughably fragile, especially after you were so ho-him or supportive of far worse actions from BLM causing 30-40 deaths, thousands and thousands of serious injuries… and hundreds of millions in damage, livelihoods ruined, etc.

Difficult to overthrow the govt from Portland.
It's also difficult to overthrow the government by walking through the capitol building taking selfies. Remember, you have to have nukes and F15's to stand against the US military and government. Of course, that bit of wisdom came from the same guy who advised everyone to buy a shotgun for home defense and shoot through the door to keep people away, so here we are...

The FBI report said it was randoms. You need to prove your claims that it was a deep conspiracy.

Did I say it was a deep conspiracy?

I said I was planned.

Also… What threat was “democracy” under.

By delaying the counting of electorial ballots in accordance with the constitution.

I’ll wait. LOL. Everyone not in a radical bubble knows “democracy” was in no danger, which is why the session At the Capitol resumed hours later… (explain that fact)

They remained because they had a job to do in accordance with the constitution.

You and your ilk are so dramatic and hyperbolic. It’s like claiming to fear for your life if someone pushes you… just laughably fragile, especially after you were so ho-him or supportive of far worse actions from BLM causing 30-40 deaths, thousands and thousands of serious injuries… and hundreds of millions in damage, livelihoods ruined, etc.
Nice deflection. BLM didn't commit sedition at the capital. Trump traitors did.

Did I say it was a deep conspiracy?

I said I was planned.

By delaying the counting of electorial ballots in accordance with the constitution.

All BLM did was start riots nationwide and kill 47 people, including cops.

What in the article supports your claim?
If it was some major threat, they wouldn’t have so easily continued, which they did. Stop the drama.
No amount of hyperbolic labels makes your point any more credible.

It’s like saying someone attempted to murder you when they pushed you. You make no sense.

What in the article supports your claim?

The part where texts and emails show the planning between two different groups.

Hard to miss if you actually read it.

If it was some major threat, they wouldn’t have so easily continued, which they did. Stop the drama.

No amount of hyperbolic labels makes your point any more credible.

It’s like saying someone attempted to murder you when they pushed you. You make no sense.
It was a major threat. That is why some were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

You defend traitors.

It's also difficult to overthrow the government by walking through the capitol building taking selfies. Remember, you have to have nukes and F15's to stand against the US military and government. Of course, that bit of wisdom came from the same guy who advised everyone to buy a shotgun for home defense and shoot through the door to keep people away, so here we are...
Would 20,000 soldiers at the Capitol do the trick?

The part where texts and emails show the planning between two different groups.

Hard to miss if you actually read it.

It was a major threat.
LOL. There was no threat. You have to invent it. No govt officials were harmed, some officers were injured, podiums were pushed over, doors broken, papers on the floor… that’s it. The session resumed hours later. You can freak out about it, but it’s very mellow by any observable metric.
That is why some were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

You defend traitors.
Nope. They should be fairly charged. Activist prosecutors and judges have turned them into victims though.

LOL. There was no threat. You have to invent it. No govt officials were harmed, some officers were injured, podiums were pushed over, doors broken, papers on the floor… that’s it. The session resumed hours later. You can freak out about it, but it’s very mellow by any observable metric.

I didn't invent hundreds of Trump humper traitors attacking the capital, bashing police, smearing feces, breaking windows and threatening lawmaker's.

It happened.

Nope. They should be fairly charged. Activist prosecutors and judges have turned them into victims though.
They were fairly charged and convicted by a jury of their peers.

Your old and used talking points can't change what we all saw that day.

Did they show it live in Russia?

I didn't invent hundreds of Trump humper traitors attacking the capital, bashing police, smearing feces, breaking windows and threatening lawmaker's.

It happened.

They were fairly charged and convicted by a jury of their peers.

Your old and used talking points can't change what we all saw that day.

Did they show it live in Russia?
Do you remember back in the 2000’s when that reporter threw a shoe at GWB? What did you think of the attempted assassination?

That’s what you sound like.

I can name a hundred things in US history worse than January 6th. Democrats oddly have it routinely in their top 3.

That depends on what's opposing them. Does the opposition have superior weapons?
The opposition has mountain bikes!
1694446343293.png

Do you remember back in the 2000’s when that reporter threw a shoe at GWB? What did you think of the attempted assassination?

That’s what you sound like.

I can name a hundred things in US history worse than January 6th. Democrats oddly have it routinely in their top 3.
We've had the capitol building bombed in the 80's, and protestors tried to disrupt Senate proceedings when Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet they never seem to think there was anything wrong with the attempts to overthrow the government then. I mean, if all that's required to be accused of sedition and treason and to be locked up for the rest of your life is to try to stop the Senate from doing something, why are they silent? Where are the incessant attempts to identify and locate every single person that was there or even walking past the building at the time? Where are the 20 year sentences?

We've had the capitol building bombed in the 80's, and protestors tried to disrupt Senate proceedings when Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet they never seem to think there was anything wrong with the attempts to overthrow the government then. I mean, if all that's required to be accused of sedition and treason and to be locked up for the rest of your life is to try to stop the Senate from doing something, why are they silent? Where are the incessant attempts to identify and locate every single person that was there or even walking past the building at the time? Where are the 20 year sentences?
Yeah I remember when people were banging on and trying to open the doors during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Catsnmeters .. should they have been locked up for 15-20 years for seditious conspiracies??

The opposition has mountain bikes!
View attachment 827874
I'd say that even a force of 20,000 is going to need a plan, be organized, and be composed of more than grandmas happily waving flags as they trespass. I mean, seriously, they didn't even have a Secretary of State picked out. IOW, given that Congress can and did scatter like ants when their hill is kicked over, no, 20,000 won't have much of a chance of overthrowing anything.

Let's just say it this way, if the American government can be overthrown by a handful of people out for nothing more than a riot, it's a pretty poor government. Heck, we need fences around the Capitol and no one being allowed anywhere close to where government was doing things, with National Guard troops armed and deployed to shoot anyone who looks suspicious. Oh, wait, we did that, just like your average third world banana dictatorship after the dictator "won" his latest "election". Then, if we REALLY want to be like that, we'll arrest and attempt to imprison the leader of the opposition. That should cement our reputation worldwide for sure.

Yeah I remember when people were banging on and trying to open the doors during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Catsnmeters .. should they have been locked up for 15-20 years for seditious conspiracies??
They were trying to overthrow the government, using the standard now in vogue, which is you're trying to overthrow the government if you're even just trying to delay something it's doing.

I'd say that even a force of 20,000 is going to need a plan, be organized, and be composed of more than grandmas happily waving flags as they trespass.
The National Guard is very organized, so I guess that's why Trump wanted 20,000 of them at the Capitol on January 6th.

Forum List

Back