All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

And Cliven Bundy has now also lost Rand Paul and Dean Heller:

Rand Paul slams Cliven Bundy's racist rant - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Republican Sens. Rand Paul and Dean Heller on Thursday both denounced as “offensive” and “racist” Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s recent comments about African-Americans.

“His remarks on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him,” Paul said in a statement, according to Business Insider.

“Senator Heller completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way,” Heller spokeswoman Chandler Smith said in a statement.

Both Paul and Heller have previously defended Bundy, the Nevada rancher who is in a standoff against the federal government. Heller has referred to his supporters as “patriots.”

Chuckle, chuckle.

My, how the rats are deserting the sinking ship, and FAST!!!!!!

He even lost his biggest supporter....Sean Hannity

guess some of us didn't get the pc memo....

:eusa_boohoo:

It isn't racist if it's true. Government subsidies are a form of slavery. Black unemployment is the highest of any racial demographic in the US and most of them are being lured into taking advantage of a government subsidy than a real job. A lot of you are shooting the messenger because you can't handle the truth in it's raw form.

Migosh, the PC police are out in force today, honestly! Where would you folks be if he had said this about white people? Do you not see the hypocrisy in your outrage?

And Rick Perry is mum, too.

But as we saw from the 2012 debates, Rick Perry sometimes forgets stuff.

Oops.

:lol:

He is not mum:

Thursday Afternoon: Update (2:41 p.m.): In an email to Business Insider, Perry's spokesman Felix Browne said the Governor has now read Bundy's remarks and thinks they are "reprehensible."

"He hadn’t yet read them at the time at the time of the interview," Browne said. "He has now had a chance to read Bundy’s comments and he thinks they are reprehensible and disagrees with them in the strongest possible way."

Rick Perry Dismisses Nevada Rancher's Racist Remarks - Business Insider

Oops, yourself.

It isn't racist if it's true.

Gotta stop you right there.

Are you really trying to claim that it's true that "The Negro" is aborting their children because they never learned to pick cotton?

And you think it's true that they might be happier as slaves?

I'm very surprised at you, TK. This isn't about PC, this is straight up racism.

NBC should give Bundy a TV show like Al Sharpton. That way they'd be an equal opportunity racist employer. As of now they're just plain racist.

Are you always this stupid, or is today just an exception? Where does NBC come into this? Do you need some butthurt creme?

Well if what bundy SAID is racist, then sharpton is a grand wizard of the jew and white hating movement. Hell he incited a riot that somome died in. Hes a despicable human and has a show on msnbc.....if i have to explain the rest to you, then you need to get back in your third grade class

It's true what he said was racist, but comparing him to another racist ( especially against Jews) does not change the fact that he's a racist. It does not change the fact there are others fighting the BLM for the same reasons.

This idiotic speech gave Bundy haters something to hang their hat on and they will run with it and forget the issue. Instead, they will try to say this proves they are racist too. Bull. In fact many politicians have responded and say they completely disagree with him.

The issue is bigger than Bundy's racism. Even before racism was discovered the issue was glossed over. If one wants to get real, the right did the same with occupy. Ignoring the issue and then finding the rapes and murders to hang their hat on, instead of dealing with what they were protesting.

Stat, you're being snide. And you are helping to drive a wedge between Americans with your childish rhetoric. I actually thought you were more than capable of civilized debate apparently not. How disappointing.

OH, my, Erik Rush, nutbag extraordinaire, thinks that the FEDS are gonna stick Cliven Bundy in one of those FEMA death camps!!!

:lol: :lol:

Glenn Beck is wrong on Bundy Ranch issue

That was published 22 hours ago. I wonder if Erik Rush has heard Bundy's remarks about negroes since then. Rush is black.

His take will be interesting.

Erik Rush believes all Muslims should be killed for the Boston marathon bombing.

jaup0w.jpg

Last edited:
He told the truth. Which is a capital offense in this land of deceit.

The big difference between blacks who were slaves and blacks today is that the men who were enslaved wanted to keep their family together. Now the men are so free they don't know who their children are.

Better off as slaves?

Go the fuck away

If you've ever seen a true ghetto it does make one wonder how farther along we have come.

And makes one think how we can allow the ghetto condition to continue without taking a radically new approach to lift anyone out of poverty no matter their skin color.

I've seen Ghettoes all over the world.

And it's NOT far better to be a slave.

Ever.

A slave couldn't leave a plantation at will, someone from the "ghetto" can easily jump on a bus or subway, etc. and leave the ghetto without getting a permission slip from their "master". To even compare people living in the ghetto to being a slave picking cotton for someone else in order to make them wealthy. Some of these people are either twisted or have it "twisted".

CaféAuLait;8988641 said:
Are you always this stupid, or is today just an exception? Where does NBC come into this? Do you need some butthurt creme?

Well if what bundy SAID is racist, then sharpton is a grand wizard of the jew and white hating movement. Hell he incited a riot that somome died in. Hes a despicable human and has a show on msnbc.....if i have to explain the rest to you, then you need to get back in your third grade class

It's true what he said was racist, but comparing him to another racist ( especially against Jews) does not change the fact that he's a racist. It does not change the fact there are others fighting the BLM for the same reasons.

This idiotic speech gave Bundy haters something to hang their hat on and they will run with it and forget the issue. Instead, they will try to say this proves they are racist too. Bull. In fact many politicians have responded and say they completely disagree with him.

The issue is bigger than Bundy's racism. Even before racism was discovered the issue was glossed over. If one wants to get real, the right did the same with occupy. Ignoring the issue and then finding the rapes and murders to hang their hat on, instead of dealing with what they were protesting.

Yes.

The bigger issue is that terrorists were effectively drove away Federal Agents.

The big difference between blacks who were slaves and blacks today is that the men who were enslaved wanted to keep their family together. Now the men are so free they don't know who their children are.

What are you fucking nuts?

First off we are talking about Americans in slavery.

Secondly, slaves were commodities. They were not kept together in family units.

And that's the culture that was passed on, by the fucking way.

And Cliven Bundy has now also lost Rand Paul and Dean Heller:

Rand Paul slams Cliven Bundy's racist rant - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Republican Sens. Rand Paul and Dean Heller on Thursday both denounced as “offensive” and “racist” Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s recent comments about African-Americans.

“His remarks on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him,” Paul said in a statement, according to Business Insider.

“Senator Heller completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way,” Heller spokeswoman Chandler Smith said in a statement.

Both Paul and Heller have previously defended Bundy, the Nevada rancher who is in a standoff against the federal government. Heller has referred to his supporters as “patriots.”

Chuckle, chuckle.

My, how the rats are deserting the sinking ship, and FAST!!!!!!

He even lost his biggest supporter....Sean Hannity

When?

Are you really trying to claim that it's true that "The Negro" is aborting their children because they never learned to pick cotton?

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. According to the CDC, black women were 3.7 times more likely to have an abortion, as of 2010. They accounted for almost a third of all abortions in the United States in 2009 (35.4%). Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

“The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.

-Martin Luther King

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

Oh, and if you think someone saying "Negro" is racist, then I guess MLK is racist too.

I suggest you and liberals elsewhere work to change that.

Last edited:
OH, my, Erik Rush, nutbag extraordinaire, thinks that the FEDS are gonna stick Cliven Bundy in one of those FEMA death camps!!!

:lol: :lol:

Glenn Beck is wrong on Bundy Ranch issue

It's just gets better and better.

I want to thank Cliven Bundy and the FOX news zombies for making the most excellent campaign ads - for the Democratic Party.

Thanks, guys!!!

Cliven Bundy is the last of nearly 60 ranchers in that Nevada county who have been driven out of business over the last several decades due to government over-regulation.

here's some ads for ya.....

OBAMA GOVERNMENT CONFISCATES LAST STANDING RANCHER'S LIVELIHOOD

RANCHER FEARS COTTON PICKING FUTURE AFTER OBAMA GOVERNMENT BANKRUPTS HIM

OBAMA GOVERNMENT TORTURES ANIMALS IN THEIR LUST FOR LAND

OBAMA FED SWAT TEAMS BUST WORKING MAN FOR WORKING

Last edited:

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

Wow. Just Wow.

You are batshit crazy if you really believe the drivel you just wrote.

And you also just lied out your ass.

Lying and racism is NOT a capital offense. As you can see, Cliven Bundy is still alive and well.

What a drama queen you are.

Oh, and dumbfuck, under slavery, black families were SEPARATED from each other. Learn your fucking history.

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

Wow. Just Wow.

Agreed. Wow. Just wow. Righties who are batshit crazy about this stuff and then they wonder why they suffer a pasting in presidential elections.

Well, duh.

Forum List

Back