All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

And he needs to pay them....don't expect us to get our guns and set up sniper positions on his behalf.

If he broke the law put him in jail, burn his property to the ground, kill his livestock, empty his bank accounts. Lets have another Waco.

BUT, first lets let the courts decide who is right and who is wrong. OK?

and, for the record. NO ONE on the right supports his recent racist comments. Do you on the left support the racist comments of Sharpton?

Everyone on the right is now saying "Clive Who?" as they shift gears to evil government abuses in Texas

But Clive serves a useful purpose as he reminds Americans about the unpleasant underbelly of the Republican Party. Republicans now get only 7% of the black vote......and they blame it on "free stuff"

Time to look within

you forgot to throw the word 'imagined' in when talking about those abuses in texas.

If he broke the law put him in jail, burn his property to the ground, kill his livestock, empty his bank accounts. Lets have another Waco.

BUT, first lets let the courts decide who is right and who is wrong. OK?

and, for the record. NO ONE on the right supports his recent racist comments. Do you on the left support the racist comments of Sharpton?

Everyone on the right is now saying "Clive Who?" as they shift gears to evil government abuses in Texas

But Clive serves a useful purpose as he reminds Americans about the unpleasant underbelly of the Republican Party. Republicans now get only 7% of the black vote......and they blame it on "free stuff"

Time to look within

you forgot to throw the word 'imagined' in when talking about those abuses in texas.

If Gov Perry says the Gubmint is picking on him, it must be true

I'm pretty sure that Bundy's problem is that he doesn't know how to pick cotton. Therefore, he makes his living by running his cattle on government land without paying for it, which is, strictly speaking, stealing. Since government land is held in trust for all Americans, it means that he is stealing from blacks as well, and justifying it with his conviction that the black man would be better off a slave, than living off the government, like he is. Now, I don't want to put any words into anyone's mouth, but I suspect that blacks feel somewhat differently about this than he does. I also suspect that all of his bad-assed militia boys would not be able to successfully walk him from one side of the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, to the other.

I'm pretty sure that Bundy's problem is that he doesn't know how to pick cotton. Therefore, he makes his living by running his cattle on government land without paying for it, which is, strictly speaking, stealing. Since government land is held in trust for all Americans, it means that he is stealing from blacks as well, and justifying it with his conviction that the black man would be better off a slave, than living off the government, like he is. Now, I don't want to put any words into anyone's mouth, but I suspect that blacks feel somewhat differently about this than he does. I also suspect that all of his bad-assed militia boys would not be able to successfully walk him from one side of the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, to the other.

That, in mho, is the supreme irony of Bundy's statements.

He blasts the "welfare enslavement" of blacks yet he'll take up arms to defend his "right" to government freebies.

Is he (or anyone else) really too stupid to see the hypocrisy?

I just hope Bundy continues his run of delusion in thinking that people really put stock into what he has to say about....anything....and goes ahead as planned with his daily news conferences.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=1

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy’s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

Damn if the Right doesn't know how to pick it's heroes, what?

Bundy: a racist, unpatriotic squatter. I think he should give the 2016 GOP keynote address. He could borrow Clint Eastwood's stool. It would be a great show.

So, let's see the Conservatives here in USMB defend this horseshit.....

....this should be fun....

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Oh, and if you don't believe it, here's VIDEO:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-explains-slavery-remarks

Last edited:

Bahahahaa.....Good one.

Why doesn't Bundy just move his cattle to Zions National Park? I mean, that's government land, too. Oh hell, just get those cattle dogs out there and drive them over to the Navajo Reservation. The locals won't mind. WTF.

And Cliven Bundy has already lost his most ardent supporter, Sean Hannity:

Hannity Disgusted With Bundy: Race Comments 'Beyond Repugnant'

Bundy's comments "are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me," Hannity said during his radio show.

-and-

After playing a clip of Bundy trying to clarify what he meant, Hannity said: "Just turn it off. I don't want to hear it anymore. It's obnoxious, ignorant."

I just hope Bundy continues his run of delusion in thinking that people really put stock into what he has to say about....anything....and goes ahead as planned with his daily news conferences.

Bundy is so fucking dumb he probably doesn't even have a computer, unless it's a 386, and only reads the Las Vegas Sun when he gets his monthly haircut. His television went out a long time ago after the aluminum foil fell off his rabbit ears. He's clueless about the media, obviously.

So where is Stephanie and some of his staunch supporter on USMB? HE NEEDS YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

Here's how Mr. Bundy's Thursday afternoon is shaping up:

Mr. Bundy dialing his telephone (it's a rotary, so be patient)
Whirrrr....whirr....whir....whirrr....whir...whirrrr....whirrr...whirr.whirrr....

"Good afternoon, Senator Cruz's office. How may I direct your call?"

"Howdy ma'am. Cliven calling for Ted, please."

Click......

"Hello....Hello, ma'am.....?"

And Cliven Bundy has already lost his most ardent supporter, Sean Hannity:

Hannity Disgusted With Bundy: Race Comments 'Beyond Repugnant'

Bundy's comments "are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me," Hannity said during his radio show.

-and-

After playing a clip of Bundy trying to clarify what he meant, Hannity said: "Just turn it off. I don't want to hear it anymore. It's obnoxious, ignorant."
Good for Sean to reject the racists words -- but truly, Hannity was half responible for turning the Bundyman into the right wing darling in the first place.

We tried to tell 'em it was a bad horse to back.

Forum List

Back