All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

Because if they can't be owned as farm chattel, bought and sold on auction blocks, raped by their masters -- are any of us truly free?

Well, no one would be forcing them to get abortions (except if the Master says), and families stuck together (unless Master sold them), and after all, they were "productive".

So, where was their master in 2010? Nobody is forcing black women to get abortion, yet they still are.

Well, clearly they were better off and much happier when someone else got to make that decision for them then.

/sarcasm

Does this mean it's okay to murder Cliven Bundy's cows now??????

bundy-ranch-cow-facebook.jpg

Four of his cows being exhumed from a mass burial, killed by the BLM.

so standing up against government abuse for one of our citizens means you love the person and now we are suppose to give a shit over anything he says

so pathetic

like I said, we can label libs as Bundy haters...go count the threads

Leftist are natural born fascist...They will paint you as the enemy so they can destroy you....No matter if you're right.

Last edited:
wonder if he'll end up suffering the same fate as the Right's last cause célèbre :up: Joe (the unlicensed) Plumber? He ended up getting a union job :)

It isn't racist if it's true. Government subsidies are a form of slavery. Black unemployment is the highest of any racial demographic in the US and most of them are being lured into taking advantage of a government subsidy than a real job. A lot of you are shooting the messenger because you can't handle the truth in it's raw form.

Migosh, the PC police are out in force today, honestly! Where would you folks be if he had said this about white people? Do you not see the hypocrisy in your outrage?

Bundy’s comments are in fact not true, consequently it is racism.

Public assistance is not ‘slavery,’ it’s ignorant nonsense to maintain otherwise; nor is it the ‘cause’ of problems African-Americans face.

And as always, rather than addressing the facts of the issue, you and others on the right hide behind the façade of ‘political correctness,’ the myth you’ve contrived to avoid the truth of your hate and ignorance.

so standing up against government abuse for one of our citizens means you love the person and now we are suppose to give a shit over anything he says

so pathetic

The man certainly IS free to speak his mind, even if it reveals things WE may not like...however you are dead on and WE must be FOCUSED on what the Government is doing TO him and other land owners across this nation. PRIVATE Property rights mean ZERO to this Government.

Gotta stop you right there.

Are you really trying to claim that it's true that "The Negro" is aborting their children because they never learned to pick cotton?

And you think it's true that they might be happier as slaves?

I'm very surprised at you, TK. This isn't about PC, this is straight up racism.

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

I suggest you and liberals elsewhere work to change that.

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

First of all, Maragret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood

Second, I am having a great day. Its people here who are all up in arms because someone stated the absolute truth.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working. That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

But nevermind the ones who are being kept in poverty.

I find it just amazing that some Righties here actually defend the shit that Cliven Bundy said.

It is so patently racist to the core, I cannot imagine any decent human being wanting to defend it.

All this bullshit about how black people were doing better under slavery.

Really?

Is this the best that Cons have to offer? Really?

Damn, that is just plain old sad.

whenever lefties scream racism you can bet they don't want to talk about the more relevant issues....

:eusa_boohoo:
And when fools like you make stupid posts like the one above you can bet that they don't see racism as revalent and would prefer to sweep it under the rug without having to confront the reality of racism.

Well, no one would be forcing them to get abortions (except if the Master says), and families stuck together (unless Master sold them), and after all, they were "productive".

So, where was their master in 2010? Nobody is forcing black women to get abortion, yet they still are.

Well, clearly they were better off and much happier when someone else got to make that decision for them then.

/sarcasm

Clearly you weren't prepared for a civil debate, Doc. Please.

so pathetic

The man certainly IS free to speak his mind, even if it reveals things WE may not like...however you are dead on and WE must be FOCUSED on what the Government is doing TO him and other land owners across this nation. PRIVATE Property rights mean ZERO to this Government.
Unless it means a gas pipline running through your property - then all bets are off.

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

I suggest you and liberals elsewhere work to change that.

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

First of all, Maragret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood

Second, I am having a great day. Its people here who are all up in arms because someone stated the absolute truth.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working. That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

But nevermind the ones who are being kept in poverty.
Dead on T...Black Families have been ruined...and ARE in the NEW SLAVERY foisted upon them BY this Government...Johnson and the "Great Society".

But alas, you people have rose colored glasses on. Too averse to understanding the comparison that was made. Where is the outrage from the left, when one form of slavery is wrong, but another form of slavery isn't? You've got to be kidding me!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back