All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

I suggest you and liberals elsewhere work to change that.

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

First of all, Maragret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood

I'm aware. And at the time, they didn't offer abortions.

Second, I am having a great day. Its people here who are all up in arms because someone stated the absolute truth.

There is no "truth" in what Bundy said, whatsoever.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working.

Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for unemployed black people? How the fuck do you know how they feel?

Do you really not see how arrogant and racist it is to think that you know what's best for all black people?

It's the same mindset that led to slavery in the first place - they're animals that don't know any better, until a white man like you comes along to tell them what they should do.

That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

But nevermind the ones who are being kept in poverty.

What about the 79% of "The Negro" that are employed? Would they be happier as slaves, picking cotton?

see-the-joke-is-that-he-amp-039-s-a-liberal-who-always-talks-about-how-whites-are-so-racist-thats-a-real-quote-of-his-look-it-up_o_2415845.jpg

so standing up against government abuse for one of our citizens means you love the person and now we are suppose to give a shit over anything he says

so pathetic

like I said, we can label libs as Bundy haters...go count the threads

The man certainly IS free to speak his mind, even if it reveals things WE may not like...however you are dead on and WE must be FOCUSED on what the Government is doing TO him and other land owners across this nation. PRIVATE Property rights mean ZERO to this Government.
Unless it means a gas pipline running through your property - then all bets are off.

So, unless it's relevant to this thread, then all bets are off. You win the best non sequitur award for the day.

so standing up against government abuse for one of our citizens means you love the person and now we are suppose to give a shit over anything he says

so pathetic

like I said, we can label libs as Bundy haters...go count the threads

The man certainly IS free to speak his mind, even if it reveals things WE may not like...however you are dead on and WE must be FOCUSED on what the Government is doing TO him and other land owners across this nation. PRIVATE Property rights mean ZERO to this Government.
Unless it means a gas pipline running through your property - then all bets are off.
They can BUY the rights to go through PRIVATE land...happens every fucking day.:eusa_hand:

SCHMUCK

So where is Stephanie and some of his staunch supporter on USMB? HE NEEDS YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

I'm sitting back watching people like you hate on the man...and for what reason?
you all don't need a good reason anything will do...like picking apart something he said..really shallow

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

First of all, Maragret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood

I'm aware. And at the time, they didn't offer abortions.

There is no "truth" in what Bundy said, whatsoever.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working.

Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for unemployed black people? How the fuck do you know how they feel?

Do you really not see how arrogant and racist it is to think that you know what's best for all black people?

It's the same mindset that led to slavery in the first place - they're animals that don't know any better, until a white man like you comes along to tell them what they should do.

That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

But nevermind the ones who are being kept in poverty.

What about the 79% of "The Negro" that are employed? Would they be happier as slaves, picking cotton?
Tis truly the White Man's Burden.

/s

But alas, you people have rose colored glasses on. Too averse to understanding the comparison that was made. Where is the outrage from the left, when one form of slavery is wrong, but another form of slavery isn't? You've got to be kidding me!

The "comparison" is nonsense, which is why no one is "outraged" about it.

Public assistance is not "a form of slavery", in any sense of the word.

But alas, you people have rose colored glasses on. Too averse to understanding the comparison that was made. Where is the outrage from the left, when one form of slavery is wrong, but another form of slavery isn't? You've got to be kidding me!

After what you're used to now, quite your job and try living on it for a year.

See how much you like it.....

It IS when Government makes it difficult to WEAN your way off of it and ENTICE YOU to keep taking it:eusa_hand:

LIE much? Bugger off.

After what you're used to now, quite your job and try living on it for a year.

See how much you like it.....

I have. I've gone through lean times before. It sucked. But I wasn't a "slave". No one whipped me, or sold my children. I wasn't forced to work in cotton fields for 12 hours a day for no pay. I wasn't treated as property, to be done with as my master wished.

I ate a lot of ramen, cut corners and budgeted. And a year later, I was making twice what I had previous to the hard times, at a great new job that led to the career I have now.

It IS when Government makes it difficult to WEAN your way off of it and ENTICE YOU to keep taking it:eusa_hand:

LIE much? Bugger off.

This is a delusion shared by many on the right, with no basis in reality.

Does this mean it's okay to murder Cliven Bundy's cows now??????

bundy-ranch-cow-facebook.jpg

Four of his cows being exhumed from a mass burial, killed by the BLM.

today the cows.....tomorrow The People....
This government isn't buying billions of rounds of AMMO for nothing...they KNOW something is about to happen...

the silence on this from the left is deafening....

if the Rs had done this you'd never hear the end of it....

isn't this ecoterrorism....? instead they call Bundy a domestic terrorist....

and where is PETA....? and all the other leftie protest groups.....?

Fed SWAT teams and guns don't seem to bother them...

i guess when lefties are in control of big government they all automatically fall dumbly in line...

and just yammer on about racism...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back