All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

But alas, you people have rose colored glasses on. Too averse to understanding the comparison that was made. Where is the outrage from the left, when one form of slavery is wrong, but another form of slavery isn't? You've got to be kidding me!

The "comparison" is nonsense, which is why no one is "outraged" about it.

Public assistance is not "a form of slavery", in any sense of the word.

Yeah, that's precisely it. Public assistance.

When you are being incentivized to sit there and not be successful, you are a slave. Its a fact of life.

You dismiss this as "nonsense" but you don't grasp the uncanny logic behind it. I have backed up everything I have said, you are throwing a tantrum. And don't you ever call me a racist. I more than most, know what it is. My people, my ancestors were and are still victims of it.

AH it was New York Times interview where they were asking him about Welfare and the Welfare state way before he made the statement--- which basically forced him to make this statement.

He didn't come out of no where with this statement,t they were asking him about it, and he made an observation about REALITY:

Why the fuck are all these able-bodied adults at the Welfare house, taking money from people who work?

Yeah the cotton part was dumb and most certainly rang of racism. What he should have said was "The Welfare state has never taught them how to work for a living."

And shall we ask when we observe Detroit, Chicago and Camden...has the Welfare State made blacks better off?

Also bear in mind that no blacks showed up to his ranch.
Notice how the Right will make up shit to defend one of their racist heros! The NY Times did NOT interview, he was preaching for 55 minutes to his faithful hate mongers. No one had to prod him for his racist spew.

Bundy Ranch Saturday, April 19 | Jasonpatrick11 | Bambuser

hero? Seriously, you guys need to understand that just because we support someone's rights, doesn't mean they are a hero.

HIs right to do what, exactly? He has brought his case to court several times and lost every time he went up there. Come on, you guys embraced this fool because he fed all your fantasies about "mean old government", and then he just exposed himself as a crazy crank.

But alas, you people have rose colored glasses on. Too averse to understanding the comparison that was made. Where is the outrage from the left, when one form of slavery is wrong, but another form of slavery isn't? You've got to be kidding me!

When you are being incentivized to sit there and not be successful, you are a slave. Its a fact of life.

You dismiss this as "nonsense" but you don't grasp the uncanny logic behind it. I have backed up everything I have said, you are throwing a tantrum. And don't you ever call me a racist. I more than most, know what it is. My people, my ancestors were and are still victims of it.
As were mine. Iroquois...

You are the last person who is qualified to bring your family into the subject of working for a living.

SHAME on you.

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing. Besides, white people picked cotton too. Surprised?

And yes, they would be happier as slaves. They cannot succeed here in an America where success is vilified. Nearly 15% of the black population is unemployed, and it gets worse by the month. It's more racist to tell them to take advantage of a government program that gets them nowhere, than it is to have them work in the fields. At least then, they would have been productive. Seriously. It is a crude analogy yes, but like I said, it isn't racist if it isn't true.

I suggest you and liberals elsewhere work to change that.

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

First of all, Maragret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood

Second, I am having a great day. Its people here who are all up in arms because someone stated the absolute truth.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working. That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

But nevermind the ones who are being kept in poverty.

The government is not subsidizing me, my friends and associates who are Black, nor any of my family immediate and first and second cousins who are Black. In fact the majority of us are middle class and upper middle class, and the majority of Black people in this country are working class (28%), middle class (38%), and upper middle class (8%). But hey; you and your cronies can just keep trying to make that 23% represent "the Blacks".

In fact, I wonder where you fit into that demographic scale as far as income and employment. Are you doing any better than "the Blacks" that you want to criticize? :)

Wow! Thanks for the laugh!

If you don't want to be called a racist, you shouldn't make such blatantly racist statements like "black people were happier as slaves". Playing the "my family were victims" card doesn't make it better, nor is it going to make me feel guilty.

hero? Seriously, you guys need to understand that just because we support someone's rights, doesn't mean they are a hero.

HIs right to do what, exactly? He has brought his case to court several times and lost every time he went up there. Come on, you guys embraced this fool because he fed all your fantasies about "mean old government", and then he just exposed himself as a crazy crank.

His right to pick and choose which laws he'll abide by? and which contracts he signs and then honors?

[

oH, which agrieved group are you in now, Runs With Scissors?

Do you really, really think that most people on assistance would LOVE to do a job, if you paid them a fair wage to do it.

Here's the problem with Bundy's rant.

1) Most black folks have jobs.
2) Most people on public assistance are in fact, White.
3) Most people who are taking some kind of assistance usually have at least one person in the family with a job. But it's often a job for an outfit like WalMart that doesn't pay well enough to put food on the table.
4) While it might be demeaning to be on assistance, it's far better than Slavery, an institution that involved physical torture and rape as a fact of life.

I'm reminded of an old expression, "Lie with dogs, get up with fleas." This guy was a mutt from the get go.

the ghettos remind me of pine ridge

and the damage the government has done to a once proud people

by promising them everything and delivering nothing

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing.

Seriously, you could not be more wrong about Margaret Sanger.

You blindly believe rw garbage and it marks you as a stupid kid.

Educate yourself.

You know, I'm just going to assume that you're having a bad day.

First of all, Margaret Sanger was herself quite anti-abortion.

Secondly, whatever nonsensical rhetoric you're babbling about "success being vilified", you cannot possibly actually believe that any people would be happier as property. Rather, if you do, you're as racist as Bundy is.

The majority of "The Negro" in this country are in fact working, with families. The vast majority of them don't live in projects, and aren't on welfare. Most of them are, as you say, "productive".

I'm aware. And at the time, they didn't offer abortions.

There is no "truth" in what Bundy said, whatsoever.

Thirdly, hey, they are better off slaves to one person than slaves to one government. You don't understand how demeaning it is to a black person when a government does everything to subsidize them but nothing to put them to work. At least they were working.

Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for unemployed black people? How the fuck do you know how they feel?

Do you really not see how arrogant and racist it is to think that you know what's best for all black people?

It's the same mindset that led to slavery in the first place - they're animals that don't know any better, until a white man like you comes along to tell them what they should do.

That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

What about the 79% of "The Negro" that are employed? Would they be happier as slaves, picking cotton?

:clap2:

Luddly Neddite said:

Educate yourself.

Educate yourself....

The Truth About MARGARET SANGER

(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.

cont.
BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

[

oH, which agrieved group are you in now, Runs With Scissors?

Do you really, really think that most people on assistance would LOVE to do a job, if you paid them a fair wage to do it.

Here's the problem with Bundy's rant.

1) Most black folks have jobs.
2) Most people on public assistance are in fact, White.
3) Most people who are taking some kind of assistance usually have at least one person in the family with a job. But it's often a job for an outfit like WalMart that doesn't pay well enough to put food on the table.
4) While it might be demeaning to be on assistance, it's far better than Slavery, an institution that involved physical torture and rape as a fact of life.

I'm reminded of an old expression, "Lie with dogs, get up with fleas." This guy was a mutt from the get go.

Yep. Most on food stamps are white, children, elderly.

But, some rw's would let them starve.

I realize you are suffering from George Zimmerman withdrawal syndrome, but it's so nice that your new hero is speaking up and revealing himself as the true American he...and you stupid rednecks...perceive him to be:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?hpw&rref=us&_r=0

Seems to me a valid question...are you free when you are totally dependent on the government...any more free than when you were dependent on the man?

First of all, it isn't a matter of feeling, it's a matter of knowing. When they aren't productive members of society, being told they can't succeed without the government, just what are they then? Freedmen? And who gave you the right, to sit there and dictate their feelings for them? Did it ever occur to you that they should be feeling for themselves? Succeeding for themselves? How do you know how they feel? Please spare me your outrage.

Besides, I have a right to speak on whatever issues I wish.

You sure do. And you have the right to be racist, as well. Just as I have the right to call you, and Cliven Bundy out on it.

How do you "know" these things? Have you spent much time in ghettos, talking to black people?

No one is "told" they can't succeed without the government.

Apparently, you as a social liberal, are doing the exact same thing. Don't presume my arrogance when you are equally as such. You may as well be equally as racist, acting as their presumed champion.
I know I'm arrogant. But the rest of this statement doesn't make any sense. What "exact same thing" do you think I'm doing?

Whether or not you're 1/4 Cherokee, that doesn't make your statements any less "White Man's Burden" racist nonsense.

Funny thing too, we're fighting over a land rights issue... ironically, Native Americans were there first, for thousands of years prior. So many ironies in this issue it's mindblowing.
Actually, at this point we're not talking about the land rights issue. We're talking about whether or not it's racist to think that Black people were better off as slaves.

So, what's not to love about the name? The "American Birth Control League?" He mother died at age 50 from having 11 children. Eleven. She lashed out at the children and said "You caused this! Mother died because she had too many children."

So, yeah, the motives behind the American Birth Control League, were clear from the start.
Your entire rant about PP and Margaret Sanger has nothing to do with what we're talking about, I was just correcting a factual error in it.

You sure do. And you have the right to be racist, as well. Just as I have the right to call you, and Cliven Bundy out on it.
How am I racist for stating the truth?

How do you "know" these things? Have you spent much time in ghettos, talking to black people?
I live in Athens, Ga, Clarke (with an 'e') County. It has one of the highest municipal poverty rates in the country. We have two housing projects, and another being built as I speak near our local Kroger. The majority of the tenants are black Doc. Black. I am well qualified to speak on the issue. I've lived in the midst of this for all of my life.

No one is "told" they can't succeed without the government.
You sure about that?

"If you’ve got a business. you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

-President Barack Obama
Whether or not you're 1/4 Cherokee, that doesn't make your statements any less "White Man's Burden" racist nonsense.
That is a deflection. You are now resorting to a genetic argument. You say you are surprised by me, I am equally by you. Don't think you get to sit there and make assumptions about me.

Actually, at this point we're not talking about the land rights issue. We're talking about whether or not it's racist to think that Black people were better off as slaves.
They were. At least they made a life for themselves apart from their masters. Nowadays, the don't even do that. They sit at home rotting away, being kept where they are by their own government, a government who supposedly fought for their right to be equal in all facets of life. So if you ask me, they were better off as slaves. The logic is undeniable, your rage and indignance is inconsequential. That doesn't make me racist, I simply know the truth when I see it. Take off the blinders, Doc.

It's better to be owned as property and have a purpose, than to be free unowned and without a purpose. Think about it.

Last edited:
Luddly Neddite said:

Educate yourself.

Educate yourself....

The Truth About MARGARET SANGER

(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.

cont.
BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

You "accidentally" forgot to mention that THIS is what I was replying to -
Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing.

And, exactly where did she say black women should abort their babies?

There's more to this but this but for now, how about you just keep the issues straight.

I'm aware. And at the time, they didn't offer abortions.

There is no "truth" in what Bundy said, whatsoever.

Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for unemployed black people? How the fuck do you know how they feel?

Do you really not see how arrogant and racist it is to think that you know what's best for all black people?

It's the same mindset that led to slavery in the first place - they're animals that don't know any better, until a white man like you comes along to tell them what they should do.

That's one thing you fail to grasp, Doc. Unemployment among black teenagers, for example is at 38%, the overall black unemployment rate is upwards of 21%.

What about the 79% of "The Negro" that are employed? Would they be happier as slaves, picking cotton?

:clap2:

You have something to add, cheerleader?

Now, even Sean Hannity is saying that Bundy's words were racist and vile.

Little by little, rw's with brains are distancing themselves from this disaster.

Forum List

Back