All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

Luddly Neddite said:
Seriously, you could not be more wrong about Margaret Sanger.

You blindly believe rw garbage and it marks you as a stupid kid.

Educate yourself.

Educate yourself....

You "accidentally" forgot to mention that THIS is what I was replying to -
Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing.
And, exactly where did she say black women should abort their babies?

There's more to this but this but for now, how about you just keep the issues straight.

It doesn't matter to who you were originally replying to. It still makes you wrong.

Sean Hannity on Bundy ?Negro? Remarks: ?Beyond Repugnant to Me? | Mediaite

Sean Hannity reacted to Cliven Bundy‘s slavery remarks at the top of his radio show Thursday, making it clear he finds them unequivocally repugnant and horrible, but also calling out Democrats for racially insensitive remarks made on the left that were never condemned or rebuked.

Hannity admitted he’s incredibly “pissed off” about the whole thing, saying, “His comments are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me.” He said that plenty of conservatives have been supporting Bundy’s case because of sincere beliefs about eminent domain abuse but now they’ll all be “branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments by Cliven Bundy.”

Hannity cried, “Every conservative that I know does not support racism, period!” He said liberals “get a pass” for this sort of thing, but made it clear unlike hypocrites on the left, “I find it repugnant no matter who it comes from.”

If you can stand it, listen to his words at the link.

And, very funny that tee potties turned on Glenn Beck.

Always fun to watch them eat their own.

It's better to be owned as property and have a purpose, than to be free unowned and without a purpose. Think about it.

You have to be fucking kidding me. That is just absolutely batshit crazy. Go take your meds or something.

We are in the 21st century. Fort Sumter was 153 YEARS AGO. Get a friggin' grip.

Case closed.

today the cows.....tomorrow The People....
This government isn't buying billions of rounds of AMMO for nothing...they KNOW something is about to happen...

Oh, please, pretty please, do tell us about the FEMA death camps that are being built!!!!

Pretty please. I love sci-fi stories!!!

About 500 of them.....one is close to Nashville.

Halliburton Subsidiary Gets Contract to Add Temporary Immigration Detention Centers

By RACHEL L. SWARNS
Published: February 4, 2006

WASHINGTON, Feb. 3 — The Army Corps of Engineers has awarded a contract worth up to $385 million for building temporary immigration detention centers to Kellogg Brown & Root, the Halliburton subsidiary that has been criticized for overcharging the Pentagon for its work in Iraq.

KBR would build the centers for the Homeland Security Department for an unexpected influx of immigrants, to house people in the event of a natural disaster or for new programs that require additional detention space, company executives said. KBR, which announced the contract last month, had a similar contract with immigration agencies from 2000 to last year.

The contract with the Corps of Engineers runs one year, with four optional one-year extensions. Officials of the corps said that they had solicited bids and that KBR was the lone responder.

A spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Jamie Zuieback, said KBR would build the centers only in an emergency like the one when thousands of Cubans floated on rafts to the United States. She emphasized that the centers might never be built if such an emergency did not arise.

"It's the type of contract that could be used in some kind of mass migration," Ms. Zuieback said.

A spokesman for the corps, Clayton Church, said that the centers could be at unused military sites or temporary structures and that each one would hold up to 5,000 people.

"When there's a large influx of people into the United States, how are we going to feed, house and protect them?" Mr. Church asked. "That's why these kinds of contracts are there."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/04/national/04halliburton.html?_r=0

Hilarious isn't it?

1289666118-95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's better to be owned as property and have a purpose, than to be free unowned and without a purpose. Think about it.

You have to be fucking kidding me. That is just absolutely batshit crazy. Go take your meds or something.

Case closed.
I knew he was an idiot, but I never pegged him as being pro-slavery.

They were. At least they made a life for themselves apart from their masters. Nowadays, the don't even do that. They sit at home rotting away, being kept where they are by their own government, a government who supposedly fought for their right to be equal in all facets of life. So if you ask me, they were better off as slaves. The logic is undeniable, your rage and indignance is inconsequential. That doesn't make me racist, I simply know the truth when I see it. Take off the blinders, Doc.

For someone who claims to live around black people, you've really lost it. Have you ever spoken to them?

Your "logic" is the logic of slavery. It's how people all over the world have justified it - you can read the histories, you'll see you are repeating them almost word-for-word - "The Negro" is too stupid for freedom. He just sits around all day, too stupid to do anything on his own. He'd clearly be much better off and happier working for me without pay.

No. It's not.

It's simply not. There is no possible circumstance where anyone will be "better off" without freedom.

Last edited:

Case closed.

Save it.

I live reality, Stat, not your version of it. You're the one losing your mind over someone being completely honest. Funny, I thought honesty was a good thing and that people such as yourself valued it. Apparently I was wrong.

What has happened to you? You aren't the same person I met so long ago.

Last edited:
Educate yourself....

Well, it was Margaret Sanger and fellow eugenicists who instilled that type of attitude of black abortion in Americans of Bundy's age and upbringing.

There's more to this but this but for now, how about you just keep the issues straight.

It doesn't matter to who you were originally replying to. It still makes you wrong.

Its not WHO as much as WHAT was said that I replied to. Sanger was just as racist as you are but she did do enormous good in her life. And, though she was in favor of sterilization of blacks (you should just love that) and even of infanticide, you are wrong that she was pro-abortion. Remember that it was not legal then and PARAPHRASING, she said that it was an 'economic necessity' but called it a criminal act.

You're still an ignorant and bigoted child who is still not weaned. Grow up.

This government isn't buying billions of rounds of AMMO for nothing...they KNOW something is about to happen...

Oh, please, pretty please, do tell us about the FEMA death camps that are being built!!!!

Halliburton Subsidiary Gets Contract to Add Temporary Immigration Detention Centers

Sign In to E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly
Reprints
Save Article

By RACHEL L. SWARNS

WASHINGTON, Feb. 3 — The Army Corps of Engineers has awarded a contract worth up to $385 million for building temporary immigration detention centers to Kellogg Brown & Root, the Halliburton subsidiary that has been criticized for overcharging the Pentagon for its work in Iraq.

KBR would build the centers for the Homeland Security Department for an unexpected influx of immigrants, to house people in the event of a natural disaster or for new programs that require additional detention space, company executives said. KBR, which announced the contract last month, had a similar contract with immigration agencies from 2000 to last year.

The contract with the Corps of Engineers runs one year, with four optional one-year extensions. Officials of the corps said that they had solicited bids and that KBR was the lone responder.

A spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Jamie Zuieback, said KBR would build the centers only in an emergency like the one when thousands of Cubans floated on rafts to the United States. She emphasized that the centers might never be built if such an emergency did not arise.

"It's the type of contract that could be used in some kind of mass migration," Ms. Zuieback said.

A spokesman for the corps, Clayton Church, said that the centers could be at unused military sites or temporary structures and that each one would hold up to 5,000 people.

"When there's a large influx of people into the United States, how are we going to feed, house and protect them?" Mr. Church asked. "That's why these kinds of contracts are there."

Hilarious isn't it?
So why are Teabaggers standing around in the Nevada desert defending a rich racist?

pri·or·i·ty
prīˈôrətē/
noun
noun: priority; plural noun: priorities

a thing that is regarded as more important than another.

Luddly Neddite said:
Seriously, you could not be more wrong about Margaret Sanger.

You blindly believe rw garbage and it marks you as a stupid kid.

Educate yourself.

Educate yourself....

Why wouldn't Sanger and her coherts be responsible for promoting such an attitude...?
Blacks had large families and Sanger distained large families...

Plannned Parenthood was to become the place for abortions....those racist eugenicists probably wanted one in every black neighborhood....yes there's alot more to this and probably best for another thread...

Last edited:

By RACHEL L. SWARNS

Hilarious isn't it?

1289666118-95.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4]FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA) - YouTube[/ame]

An article from 2006? That's the best you can offer?

Weak sauce.

And a video from 2013 made to look old and grainy, as if from the 80s.

Impressive.

Now, you could take a pic for us....

Case closed.

Oh jeez. I agree.

What is wrong with people who say such things?

What a sick and utterly empty life TK must live.

My bet is that he'll pass on reading 12 Years A Slave.

Makes you wonder why Martin Luther King Jr. called his Margaret Sanger award his most prized possession.

He must have been too stupid to understand what she was doing.

They were. At least they made a life for themselves apart from their masters. Nowadays, the don't even do that. They sit at home rotting away, being kept where they are by their own government, a government who supposedly fought for their right to be equal in all facets of life. So if you ask me, they were better off as slaves. The logic is undeniable, your rage and indignance is inconsequential. That doesn't make me racist, I simply know the truth when I see it. Take off the blinders, Doc.

For someone who claims to live around black people, you've really lost it. Have you ever spoken to them?

Your "logic" is the logic of slavery. It's how people all over the world have justified it - you can read the histories, you'll see your repeating them almost word-for-word - "The Negro" is too stupid for freedom. He just sits around all day, too stupid to do anything on his own. He'd clearly be much better off and happier working for me without pay.

No. It's not.

It's simply not. There is no possible circumstance where anyone will be "better off" without freedom.

Your "logic" is the logic of slavery. It's how people all over the world have justified it - you can read the histories, you'll see your repeating them almost word-for-word - "The Negro" is too stupid for freedom. He just sits around all day, too stupid to do anything on his own. He'd clearly be much better off and happier working for me without pay.

That is a blatant mischaracterization of my argument. And yes, I've spoken to many black people, I have black friends, a very good one whom I went to high school with. I ride past the projects all the time to wherever I'm going with my grandmother. I have plenty of them going to my church, too.

And what has this "freedom" gotten them? More poverty? No, I haven't lost my mind. That isn't real freedom. That is slavery. If they were truly free, they would be allowed to make a life for themselves aside from the government. They would be allowed to vote for whom they wished, without being coaxed by one political party or the other. I'm not the one who thinks they are stupid. Apparently you think they are too stupid to understand their plight and that they must be protected from it.

Hilarious isn't it?
So why are Teabaggers standing around in the Nevada desert defending a rich racist?

pri·or·i·ty
prīˈôrətē/
noun
noun: priority; plural noun: priorities

a thing that is regarded as more important than another.

Nobody's standing around in the Nevada desert defending Obama....

Forum List

Back