All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

The Feds owned the land before Nevada existed. And when Nevada was formed, the state ceded that land to the Feds, because Nevada didn't have the ability to maintain or develop it.

But, that happened in 1864. And we all know how a large part of the Republican Party is stilled pissed off about a lot of stuff that happened from 1861-1865.

'seeded'......? you mean for the cotton-picking fields....? :lmao:

That's what you got????
Correct someone's spelling???

After they have quite literally torn your feeble argument a new asshole????

Surrender accepted.

it would have been funny if there were cotton plantations in nevada.

i like deceleration, [as you put it]. EDIT: someone else termed it deceleration.

seeded/ceded has potential.

listening to these racist libruls you'd think Nevada was covered with them....

they think Clive the Cowboy rode all over dissing poor slaves picking cotton....

I wonder.......if those "Negro" folks living in Las Vegas government homes, have ever bought red meat at the grocery store with food stamps.......and that red meat came from a Bundy cow that was raised on his welfare ranch?

Hey, if the Feds clear that land, maybe he can reinvent his business model, and plant a bunch of cotton on his privately owned land.

Hmmm. But who could he get to work the cotton field? I'm sure he has some ideas.

That's what you got????

Surrender accepted.

this coming from a guy who won't/can't answer my question....:eusa_boohoo:

pwnd...

got anymore cotton-picking comments....? :lol:

LOL - I've never seen a question from you
Just some shit about Nevada being Nevada when it was Mexico or something.

Or something about the feds acquiring this land in 1993.

Oh and some more bullshit about how they screwed up the Nevada Constitution.

I've corrected those mistakes. Do you need me to clear up more?

(when you get out of middle school, you'll toss aside things like pwnd)

well grandpa i guess it's tough getting senile...

post #880...

That's what you got????

Surrender accepted.

i like deceleration, [as you put it]. EDIT: someone else termed it deceleration.

they think Clive the Cowboy rode all over dissing poor slaves picking cotton....

you are neither listening nor are are you capable of ascertaining what the "racist libruls" think. do you know why i know this?

Why do folks keep referring to Article 1, Sec., Claus 2. That relates to land acquisition related to purchase of lands for specific purposes in already established states.
The BLM lands are controlled under Article 4, Sec. 3, Claus 2.
Federal lands are lands that were owned by the federal government as territorial lands before the state in question became a state. When it did become a state it's new state(s) did not have the resources or ability to protect or develop the land in question. They still don't. In addition, by this late date, the American tax payers from all states have made huge investments in their mutually owned real estate. It would be horribly unfair and financially foolish to suddenly give this valuable real estate away after investing in it's up keep and maintenance for over a century.

Yep:clap::clap:

http://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/crsreports/crsdocuments/RL34267_12032007.pdf

you are neither listening nor are are you capable of ascertaining what the "racist libruls" think. do you know why i know this?

lol.....are the cotton-pickin' jokes getting to you....?

I wonder.......if those "Negro" folks living in Las Vegas government homes, have ever bought red meat at the grocery store with food stamps.......and that red meat came from a Bundy cow that was raised on his welfare ranch?

Hey, if the Feds clear that land, maybe he can reinvent his business model, and plant a bunch of cotton on his privately owned land.

Hmmm. But who could he get to work the cotton field? I'm sure he has some ideas.

This rethuglican shitlord should be boycotted. I call on twitter social justice warriors to run this man's undercover slave plantation business into the ground through a series of ferocious tweets like we did to that mozilla ceo homophobe cisbigot.

no, but they are relevant to my interests. so i would be awfully grateful if you would link me to said jokes, if you could.

no, but they are relevant to my interests. so i would be awfully grateful if you would link me to said jokes, if you could.

well Eduh i would but i'm too busy picken cotton....

well, no problem. after your 12 hour no pay shift is over, you will be able to enjoy your family live, that is, if your children haven't been sold to another "employer-in spe". if you are lucky you will even have a wife who does not have duty picking cotton in the masters bedroom.

how do you like them jokes. hilarious.

well, no problem. after your 12 hour no pay shift is over, you will be able to enjoy your family live, that is, if your children haven't been sold to another "employer-in spe". if you are lucky you will even have a wife who does not have duty picking cotton in the masters bedroom.

you're ok Eder.....:eusa_clap:

you understand how Bundy must feel...

I realize you are suffering from George Zimmerman withdrawal syndrome, but it's so nice that your new hero is speaking up and revealing himself as the true American he...and you stupid rednecks...perceive him to be:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?hpw&rref=us&_r=0

First, he was a man stating up to unlawful government intrusion on private property. That is a noble and worthy cause. Does that require him to be a perfect individual or a PC done? Absolutely not. His cause is worthy and it's something every American should support. Second, while his means and words were arrogant and ignorant, if you could take your partisan blinders off for a minute, you could see he was making a valid point. He made an extreme and offensive comparison. I mean slavery is horrendous. You are property of your master, he can beat, rape, murder and sell off your offspring without a care in the world. Freeman are always better off than slaves.

HOWEVER, he makes a great and righteous point. Government dependency has DESTROYED the black community. 78% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Blacks make up 1/2 of all abortions. Poverty is an epidemic. He is right and the main culprit is government dependency brought on by Dimocrats.

Funny how the media is leaving out when he praised the hispanic, esp hispanic families. He praised their strong commitment to provide for their family.

He came off arrogantly and libtards will gloat, but the message he was trying to protray was righteous.

71i740.jpg

you're ok Eder.....:eusa_clap:

you understand how Bundy must feel...

yes. i am ok.

[

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Governor Mario Cuomo of New York

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/349222-the-liberal-war-on-the-black-family.html

Um, did Cuomo knock htis girl up?

What's your alternative to dealing with this girl and her child?

They get married and the father supports the family.

Ummm... Yeah, that's going to work.

Hey, dumbass, the father is usually 16 years old and hasn't completed HS, either. And somehow, he isn't going to support a family working at McDonalds.

Bundy took a hit like Rand Paul and anyone who dares to discuss the evil plans and goals of the Democrat Party

Conservatives need to keep being truthful that the Democrat Party is using taxpayer money to create a permanent underclass that owe their existence to Dems and accordingly, will keep Dems in power

It's not compassionate, it's evil

Except it isn't true.

Here's the reality

1) Most people on welfare or receiving benefits only do so for a short time in their lives, usually when they are down on their luck.

2) Most people on Welfare are in fact, White.

3) Many people receiving certain benefits- Medicaid, Food Stamps, Section 8 housing- have jobs, just not jobs that pay well enough to pay the rent or put food on the table.

4) There is a direct-line correlation to the increase of the underclass and the rise of the uber-rich 1%ers.

The problem with Bundy is that he complains about the supposed welfare mother who gets food stamps for a year or two, and here he is, essentially welching on over a million dollars of grazing fees.

Of course, CNN doctored the video of Bundy, apparently trying to show him as a racist when he wasn't. And it's working. Even conservatives who have seen only CNN's version, are blasting the guy. And if I had seen only what CNN carefully showed, I'd be blasting him too.

But in the full video, Bundy talks for several minutes about how black people were hard workers, decent people with strong families, etc. Even back in the slave days, when they were making useful contributions despite the horrible oppression they were enduring ("picking cotton"), they showed fine qualities and had nothing to be ashamed of. Bundy said the same was true for Mexican people, too.

But today, when the government is giving them tons of free stuff in the guise of "helping" them, Bundy said you can find black people sitting around doing nothing, winding up in jail, etc. - a major contrast to when they had to fight for their own interests under dreadful conditions and displayed stellar character.

CNN cut off the first part and showed only the second, in an apparent attempt to pretend Cliven Bundy was a racist when he clearly wasn't. It was a typical liberal response for which CNN has perfected the technique: If you can't refute what a man is saying, doctor it and try to smear him personally, instead.

The hoax has since been revealed, but the liberals, true to form, keep forwarding the lie as hard and fast as they can... joined by the usual liars and smear artists in this thread. The truth doesn't suit their agenda, so they shun it.

See the real, original video here, along with CNN's carefully doctored version:

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy?s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes? Deceptively Edited Version « Pat Dollard

If Cliven Bundy were the least bit racist, he could have used the most common perjorative of them all, the N-word. Then CNN wouldn't have had to go to the effort to doctor his video. But he never touched it. So they went to Plan B instead and tried to alter what he said, and smear him.

Forum List

Back