All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

The welfare cowboy who has a thing or two to inform us all on about "The Negro" and how much better he, "The Negro", may have had it during slavery.

And the "brave" right wing militia members who charged to the ranch on horseback with assault rifles and rattlesnake flags..................only to deploy their tactical strategy of putting their women and children up front to be sure they get shot first. Real brave patriots huh?

your inferiority complex is acting out.

but i will tell you where you are rambling on. it is not hard to find. it is, for example, in the post to which i responded. you know, the one to toro, which had no reasonable connection to what he said. you did this earlier in this tread, too. and i saw you do it many times on this board. you just gurgle out some shit, and when called on it, you disappear.

now, the lesson is over.

I'm right here. Not going anywhere Professor. No "inferiority complex" as you claim. So let's go, big shot! I'm Colleg educated - I can take your "lesson" :bad grin:

I'm Still waiting.......

that is so sad. you missed the lesson.

your tell is that you are calling me "professor". you are not far off, btw.

i heard that colleg aducation in merica pertty much sucks.

not good for you.

:rofl:

The welfare cowboy who has a thing or two to inform us all on about "The Negro" and how much better he, "The Negro", may have had it during slavery.

And the "brave" right wing militia members who charged to the ranch on horseback with assault rifles and rattlesnake flags..................only to deploy their tactical strategy of putting their women and children up front to be sure they get shot first. Real brave patriots huh?

is it time to get back to the leftie bullshit....?

where he is rambling on he asks while posting "The last time that happened was the Bolsheviks."

now would be a good time to stop sniffing glue, old man.

And you liberal pukes are praying to whatever good it is that you pray to that it will happen again. It will NOT. Watch what happens in 2014 - then again in 2016. You Nazi's are toast. What's more is that deep down, you know it.

You've had your little "hippie" party. Now America will reclaim it's position in the world. Now run along sonny and begin dreaming of Fidel, Che, Stalin and Mao.

now compound that by asking WHERE AM I RAMBLING!!

where he is rambling on he asks while posting "The last time that happened was the Bolsheviks."

now would be a good time to stop sniffing glue, old man.

And you liberal pukes are praying to whatever good it is that you pray to that it will happen again. It will NOT. Watch what happens in 2014 - then again in 2016. You Nazi's are toast. What's more is that deep down, you know it.

You've had your little "hippie" party. Now America will reclaim it's position in the world. Now run along sonny and begin dreaming of Fidel, Che, Stalin and Mao.

He's always got that light threatening tone, you know, that ominous tone, in his writing.

Why, I bet he typed that with just one hand!

I actually could not believe that when I heard that pussy patriot say that in the video.

Daaaayum

Yep, the way the argument is going I thought it was time to bring communism into the thread.

Before the government annexed the land?
You mean when it was Mexico? 'cause the federal government has had control of this land from the moment it stopped being part of Mexico and started be the U.S.

Hable espanol??? You can ask them.

Good, then he'll do fine without all the free feed the taxpayers have been providing him with for 20 years.

When the State of Nevada became a State the Feds annexed or retained... or whatever you want to call it...a big part of Nevada....

Can you be any more misinformed? I doubt it.

The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo gave the land to the United States of America in in 1848.
Nevada became a state in 1864

Never-mind the fact that Nevada seeded that territory over to the United States government as part of their State Constitution in 1864.

I actually could not believe that when I heard that pussy patriot say that in the video.

Daaaayum

Yeah, I got a good laugh out of that one.

When the State of Nevada became a State the Feds annexed or retained... or whatever you want to call it...a big part of Nevada....

The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo gave the land to the United States of America in in 1848.

and when Nevada became a state in 1864 the lands should have come under state jurisdiction...

go read my thread "Should the Federal Government Own Nevada ?"....

LOL, tell that to the framers of the Nevada State Constitution where they seeded that land the the United States government. Or maybe you can show me an Amendment to their constitution that shows that the land is back in their possession. :)

He's always got that light threatening tone, you know, that ominous tone, in his writing.

Why, I bet he typed that with just one hand!

i wonder if it is his genetic setup that keeps him from escaping from the retard plantation.

but of course, only PC librul bolsheviks would find the above to be in bad taste or even RACIST!

Never-mind the fact that Nevada seeded that territory over to the United States government as part of their State Constitution in 1864.

'seeded'......? you mean for the cotton-picking fields....? :lmao:

It was all part of the statehood thing.
But now Nevada should repeal this 150-year-old Constitution so a welfare cowboy can get free feed for his cattle????

That's what you got????
Correct someone's spelling???

After they have quite literally torn your feeble argument a new asshole????

Surrender accepted.

Why do folks keep referring to Article 1, Sec., Claus 2. That relates to land acquisition related to purchase of lands for specific purposes in already established states.
The BLM lands are controlled under Article 4, Sec. 3, Claus 2.
Federal lands are lands that were owned by the federal government as territorial lands before the state in question became a state. When it did become a state it's new state(s) did not have the resources or ability to protect or develop the land in question. They still don't. In addition, by this late date, the American tax payers from all states have made huge investments in their mutually owned real estate. It would be horribly unfair and financially foolish to suddenly give this valuable real estate away after investing in it's up keep and maintenance for over a century.

Last edited:

That's what you got????

Surrender accepted.

it would have been funny if there were cotton plantations in nevada.

i like deceleration, [as you put it]. EDIT: someone else termed it deceleration.

seeded/ceded has potential.

Last edited:

That's what you got????

Surrender accepted.

this coming from a guy who won't/can't answer my question....:eusa_boohoo:

pwnd...

got anymore cotton-picking comments....? :lol:

LOL, it figures that you would go there! :lol:

Yeah, I spell checked it and chose the wrong one. :)

That's what you got????

Surrender accepted.

this coming from a guy who won't/can't answer my question....:eusa_boohoo:

pwnd...

got anymore cotton-picking comments....? :lol:

LOL - I've never seen a question from you
Just some shit about Nevada being Nevada when it was Mexico or something.

Or something about the feds acquiring this land in 1993.

Oh and some more bullshit about how they screwed up the Nevada Constitution.

I've corrected those mistakes. Do you need me to clear up more?

(when you get out of middle school, you'll toss aside things like pwnd)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back