All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

So what if he is racist?
It's a free county, mostly, but he should still be dragged in for ripping off the taxpayers.

And ask Hannity why it's big deal. He tossed Bundy out like a shoe covered in radioactive dog poop.

If it isn't a big deal to you than why even talk about it?

The reality is, the Federal Government and the left wing establishment in this country lost the argument on the Bundy/BLM issue, so like always they throw out the word "racist!" to stifle dissent to their arguments and agenda.
Bundy being a freeloader is a big deal to me. His racism and defense of slavery is typical in this case and not a big deal to me but no argument has been lost. He still owes the money, they just wanted anyone to get killed while collecting it.

There was no made-Up version. Try not to lie. His own words hung him. That, and ripping off the US government.

Simply because you refuse to listen to it in no way changes the fact that you bought a lie.

His own words, the ACTUAL words were not as advertised by the Times...now grow up and educate yourself.

Prove it? Oh that's right, you can't because you are LYING.

LOL, right.

You are just another little monkey with his fingers in his ears.

It's been posted.....but he mentioned "negroes" and "mexicans" therefore in your little head he is a "racist".

i agree that slavery was horrible......but the modern 'slavery' of today is also horrible....

the 'Democrat Plantation' of today is almost as horrible as the old Democrat plantations of the south....worse for some...

Your unthinking partisan nonsense is noted, and rejected as it should be.

on what basis....?

anything i said untrue....?
There is no Plantation. Saying so is partisan nonsense, not to mention very inflammatory.

If you wish to have a rational debate about the conditions of blacks in America, do so without calling the Democrats their Masters. If I wish to do the same for whites it's best if I don't start out with the GOP being the party of the KKK for white uneducated morons. See how that works?

Simply because you refuse to listen to it in no way changes the fact that you bought a lie.

His own words, the ACTUAL words were not as advertised by the Times...now grow up and educate yourself.

Prove it? Oh that's right, you can't because you are LYING.

LOL, right.

You are just another little monkey with his fingers in his ears.

It's been posted.....but he mentioned "negroes" and "mexicans" therefore in your little head he is a "racist".
All people are racist, I'm speaking of his defense of Slavery. And your lies about the NYT are still just that, lies which you cannot prove otherwise.

It's a free county, mostly, but he should still be dragged in for ripping off the taxpayers.

And ask Hannity why it's big deal. He tossed Bundy out like a shoe covered in radioactive dog poop.

The reality is, the Federal Government and the left wing establishment in this country lost the argument on the Bundy/BLM issue, so like always they throw out the word "racist!" to stifle dissent to their arguments and agenda.
Bundy being a freeloader is a big deal to me. His racism and defense of slavery is typical in this case and not a big deal to me but no argument has been lost. He still owes the money, they just wanted anyone to get killed while collecting it.

You don't care about free loading, or you would be up in arms over the entitlement/welfare system in this country. Spare me the faux outrage, this guy has paid more to the IRS than you will in two lifetimes. You aren't fooling anyone with an IQ above room temperature. This is just a case of tribal hatred. You view white conservatives as an outgroup, and are hostile towards their interests in favor of what you perceive to be your interests(being in the liberal/non-white in group).

It's primitive stuff really.

You don't care about free loading, or you would be up in arms over the entitlement/welfare system in this country. Spare me the faux outrage, this guy has paid more to the IRS than you will in two lifetimes. You aren't fooling anyone with an IQ above room temperature. This is just a case of tribal hatred. You view white conservatives as an outgroup, and are hostile towards their interests in favor of what you perceive to be your interests(being in the liberal/non-white in group).

Tribal hatred huh? What do you think those supporters of his aiming guns at Federal Agents were up to, square-dancing?

And I am no more in favor of Welfare Fraud than I am of Bundy's Fraud. Both steal from the taxpayers so the question is why do you defend his fraud and denounce that of others?

Tribal hatred huh? What do you think those supporters of his aiming guns at Federal Agents were up to, square-dancing?

And I am no more in favor of Welfare Fraud than I am of Bundy's Fraud. Both steal from the taxpayers so the question is why do you defend his fraud and denounce that of others?
The issue isn't the grass fees (yeah omfg desert grass fees?). The issue is the feds forcing all the ranchers into only being allowed to graze tinny little herds that can't earn enough profit to live. Why do you support the feds culling the herds of the ranchers?

Why are you such an dumb ass?

The issue isn't the grass fees (yeah omfg desert grass fees?). The issue is the feds forcing all the ranchers into only being allowed to graze tinny little herds that can't earn enough profit to live. Why do you support the feds culling the herds of the ranchers?

Strawman. Try sticking to the point, or at the very least close to it.

And if they can't manage to own enough land to make it work, they should be out of business. That basic Capitalism. Learn it.

its what he does, thats why I have him/her/it on ignore

BLM Restrictions- Not Just a Bundy Ranch Problem

Ranchers throughout the West are dealing with the United States Government’s encroachment on their lives. And many times there are deeper issues involved than the surface ones. Idaho, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas…all are seeing heavy-handed attempts to take land or severely restrict the use of that land by any means necessary. The main ploy of the federal government is to RESTRICT THE SIZE OF THE RANCHER’S HERDS, and bully the ranchers into compliance. The problem is that those restrictions make it nearly impossible for ranchers to continue their business…which forces them out. The following are examples:
Idaho
68 ranchers from the Owyhee Mountain area in Idaho have taken the BLM to court over their restrictions. The BLM claims it is regulating the size of rancher’s herds in order to “protect the sage grouse.” But ranchers say that without the cattle grazing on the lands, grasses dry out and become fodder for prairie wildfires- which are far more damaging to those grazing lands and the sage grouse.
The ranchers believe the BLM is not to blame because of frivolous lawsuits against the land management system by environmentalists. But there may be a deeper agenda here, just as there was in Nevada. Idaho’s utility companies and corporations are subject to Presidential executive orders too.
Shrink the herds is not a viable answer
Ranchers in Idaho, as they do around the West, pay a fee for each head of cattle that graze on public lands. Instead of coming up with an alternative, the BLM simply demands the amount of cattle a rancher has be reduced. With Cliven Bundy, that number was to be reduced to 150 head. In Idaho, ranchers say they that the BLM is trying to reduce their herds by anywhere from 30% to 50%, and it is not economically feasible.
The court case filed by the Owyhee ranchers claims that the science used to come up with the amount of cattle is off base. And the issue of cattle ranchers affects everyone, whether the liberals realize it or not. While Idaho ranchers believe they can win this fight in court, the day may soon come when a lawless government will attempt an armed confrontation in their own back yard regardless of any court.
KIVI TV News reports it like this:
“But the reduction of grazing cows doesn’t just affect the rancher. Fewer cows on the market raises the price of beef. Idaho ranchers hope with less restrictive grazing they can bring your grocery bill down.”
The House Committee Hearing, 2013
Ranchers from Thermopolis, Wyoming; Tonopah, Nevada; Fairview, New Mexico; Jordan Valley, Oregon; Murphy, Idaho; and Cheyenne, Wyoming appeared before the House Natural Resources Committee to testify regarding “Threats, Intimidation and Bullying by Federal Land Managing Agencies.” The hearing took place on October 29, 2013.
Video streaming by Ustream
Executive orders
Obviously a “hearing” did not stop the federal government’s over-reaching issues. And with the signing of the executive order in 2013 regarding “climate change,” nearly every natural resource across the country is now at risk of federal oversight and intervention. This excerpt from a previous MC article reveals the problem:
“Sec. 3. Managing Lands and Waters for Climate Preparedness and Resilience. Within 9 months of the date of this order and in coordination with the efforts described in section 2 of this order, the heads of the Departments of Defense, the Interior, and Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency, NOAA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Army Corps of Engineers, and other agencies as recommended by the Council established in section 6 of this order shall work with the Chair of CEQ and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to complete an inventory and assessment of proposed and completed changes to their land- and water-related policies, programs, and regulations necessary to make the Nation’s watersheds, natural resources, and ecosystems, and the communities and economies that depend on them, more resilient in the face of a changing climate.”
In effect, this executive order puts all water bodies, property, farms, etc. in the direct path of the Federal Government by the use of the “Climate Change” excuse. Whether it is punishing people who use energy or water resources, the effect of this Executive Order is to place communities and all of their resources under Obama’s Control.
Where will the next Bundy Ranch confrontation happen? It isn’t a question of “if.” It is a question of when and where.

Federal BLM Restrictions Not Just a Bundy Ranch Issue

its what he does, thats why I have him/her/it on ignore
You have me on ignore because you can't handle the truth.

Your unthinking partisan nonsense is noted, and rejected as it should be.

on what basis....?

There is no Plantation. Saying so is partisan nonsense, not to mention very inflammatory.

If you wish to have a rational debate about the conditions of blacks in America, do so without calling the Democrats their Masters. If I wish to do the same for whites it's best if I don't start out with the GOP being the party of the KKK for white uneducated morons. See how that works?

you're trying to change the argument now because you have lost the argument...

if you don't like the word 'plantation'.....how about 'ghetto'......or 'Detroit'.....?

Demoncrap policies have created ghettos that enslave blacks in horrible conditions...not only in Detroit but many other liberal cities...where you will find murder, rape, child abuse, prostitution, abortions, broken families, starvation, illiteracy, domestic violence, drug addictions, poverty, and on and on...

like Bundy said....many blacks aren't a hell of a lot better off.....

Last edited by a moderator:
whose defending slavery....
Defending Slavery? You are, just like Bundy is.

no way....like Bundy i'm looking at the slavery of today versus the slavery of yesteryear and don't see a whole lot of difference....actually worse today in many aspects....especially with the rampant drug problems and daily killings.....

supply the masses with their opiates. the democrats have it down to a science. and they know how to dangle the carrot too. that little ray of hope that if you vote for them things will get better. but it never does. no matter who is in office, the life of the poor is the same.

on what basis....?

you're trying to change the argument now because you have lost the argument...

if you don't like the word 'plantation'.....how about 'ghetto'......or 'Detroit'.....?

Demoncrap policies have created ghettos that enslave blacks in horrible conditions...not only in Detroit but many other liberal cities...where you will find murder, rape, child abuse, prostitution, abortions, broken families, starvation, illiteracy, domestic violence, drug addictions, poverty, and on and on...

like Bundy said....many blacks aren't a hell of a lot better off.....

Last edited by a moderator:
because it's not there....

all a right winger has to do today is breathe some criticism about the black condition and the frothing-at-the-mouth commie lamestream media is all over him screaming 'racist'....

....ESPECIALLY when he points out that their libtard commie policies result in living conditions worse than living conditions under slavery....

....and ESPECIALLY when they want attention diverted away from the real topic....Big Government overreach stomping down on the little guy....
Worse than Slavery? Are the chains heavier now? Is it even worse when you get sold to another white man these days?

can you prove the 'chains' aren't heavier now.....? have you taken a good look at the ghettos....? the chains are still there and the 'selling' is still there...

their living conditions are relatively worse.....if children survive to be born they are used as chattel to 'sell' for welfare benefits, then starved, neglected, abused and maltreated...kept down in the same crime-ridden schools learning nothing.....creating the same horrible cycle over and over again...growing up to be crack whore wefare mommas and druggie gangbangers who wind up in chains in jail....

all i see is more 'slavery'.....and worse off people.....which the Dimwits promote....:mad:

LOL, it's funny that you want to focus on the MINORITY of Black people who are not doing well and try to equate that as being worse than a slave where they had VERY little freedoms to better themselves and leave their situation. America is a great country that is full of opportunity and freedom. If a person in the "ghetto" wanted to get out of the ghetto, they don't need a pass from their master. Even their situation in the ghetto is preferable to being human chattel where they had no freedom to leave if they wanted to.

Read the slave narratives from this source: Documenting the American South: Subject Index and acquaint yourself with their true stories and see if you think that slave families were more intact than they are today.

Once again, it seems that you are amongst the people who want to define "the Blacks" by the MINORITY of them who are not doing well. Why do you and others want to do such a thing? Would you want someone judging you based on the actions of other you have no other ties with than "race"?

no way....like Bundy i'm looking at the slavery of today versus the slavery of yesteryear and don't see a whole lot of difference....actually worse today in many aspects....especially with the rampant drug problems and daily killings.....

supply the masses with their opiates. the democrats have it down to a science. and they know how to dangle the carrot too. that little ray of hope that if you vote for them things will get better. but it never does. no matter who is in office, the life of the poor is the same.
The implication that most African-Americans can’t be discerning, that they can’t weigh the pros and cons of political parties and make informed decisions, that they are rendered servile in exchange for social services, is the highest level of insult.

What you are looking at is the inside of your tiny mind where the dogma from talk-radio lives, which is both false and twisted. Regardless of how tough life for blacks here might be in places, they aren't in chains, and they aren't property, and they aren't picking cotton all day for no money for men who rape their wives and daughters, and sell off their children. That was slavery and it, unlike what you've been told about modern blacks and their government "masters", was actually real.

i agree that slavery was horrible......but the modern 'slavery' of today is also horrible....

the 'Democrat Plantation' of today is almost as horrible as the old Democrat plantations of the south....worse for some...

LOL, you people................. You just can't keep away from the "Blacks/Slaves" theme, it truly show what you think about Black people. In my opinion your intentions are not benevolent, they are truly malevolent and pretty much full of hate and ignorance.

It's funny to hear you people claim that "Liberalism is a mental disorder." when in fact more times than not, you people are the ones with both a mental and moral disorder.

So what if he is racist?

How do you assume that they lost the argument, the FACTS speak for themselves. Do you think that they would have won the argument by having a "Waco/Ruby Ridge" incident?

Yes, the life of the poor is often unchanged and the middle class is shrinking. I expect Ronald Reagan would be proud! His trickle down theory is working well. The Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer and the Middle class is bearing more of the burden.

Forum List

Back