All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

The reason why so many conservatives are back peddling is because, in part, even asking the question demonstrates either overt racism or extraordinary ignorance and stupidity.

I'm not backtracking since this is the my first comment on the Bundy subject. I consider someone a racist if they think that black folks are inferior to white folks because of their race. I don't see that in Bundy's statement.

because it's not there....

all a right winger has to do today is breathe some criticism about the black condition and the frothing-at-the-mouth commie lamestream media is all over him screaming 'racist'....

....ESPECIALLY when he points out that their libtard commie policies result in living conditions worse than living conditions under slavery....

....and ESPECIALLY when they want attention diverted away from the real topic....Big Government overreach stomping down on the little guy....
Worse than Slavery? Are the chains heavier now? Is it even worse when you get sold to another white man these days?

@ NoTeaPartyPleez

You people stepped on your dicks buying the NYT made up version.

Bundy may not be an educated , literate man but he is no racist.

Now as for you people?

Disgusting pieces of shit that are at the very best American excrement....at worst lying sacks of dog shit that deserve to pissed on.

@ NoTeaPartyPleez

Now as for you people?

Disgusting pieces of shit that are at the very best American excrement....at worst lying sacks of dog shit that deserve to pissed on.
There was no Made-Up version. Try not to lie. His own words hung him. That, and ripping off the US government.

Last edited:
@ NoTeaPartyPleez

Now as for you people?

There was no made-Up version. Try not to lie. His own words hung him. That, and ripping off the US government.

Simply because you refuse to listen to it in no way changes the fact that you bought a lie.

His own words, the ACTUAL words were not as advertised by the Times...now grow up and educate yourself.

@ NoTeaPartyPleez

Now as for you people?

There was no made-Up version. Try not to lie. His own words hung him. That, and ripping off the US government.

Simply because you refuse to listen to it in no way changes the fact that you bought a lie.

His own words, the ACTUAL words were not as advertised by the Times...now grow up and educate yourself.

Prove it? Oh that's right, you can't because you are LYING.

I'm not backtracking since this is the my first comment on the Bundy subject. I consider someone a racist if they think that black folks are inferior to white folks because of their race. I don't see that in Bundy's statement.

all a right winger has to do today is breathe some criticism about the black condition and the frothing-at-the-mouth commie lamestream media is all over him screaming 'racist'....

....ESPECIALLY when he points out that their libtard commie policies result in living conditions worse than living conditions under slavery....

....and ESPECIALLY when they want attention diverted away from the real topic....Big Government overreach stomping down on the little guy....
Worse than Slavery? Are the chains heavier now? Is it even worse when you get sold to another white man these days?

can you prove the 'chains' aren't heavier now.....? have you taken a good look at the ghettos....? the chains are still there and the 'selling' is still there...

their living conditions are relatively worse.....if children survive to be born they are used as chattel to 'sell' for welfare benefits, then starved, neglected, abused and maltreated...kept down in the same crime-ridden schools learning nothing.....creating the same horrible cycle over and over again...growing up to be crack whore wefare mommas and druggie gangbangers who wind up in chains in jail....

all i see is more 'slavery'.....and worse off people.....which the Dimwits promote....:mad:

can you prove the 'chains' aren't heavier now.....? have you taken a good look at the ghettos....? the chains are still there and the 'selling' is still there...

their living conditions are relatively worse.....if children survive to be born they are used as chattel to 'sell' for welfare benefits, then starved, neglected, abused and maltreated...kept down in the same crime-ridden schools learning nothing.....creating the same horrible cycle over and over again...growing up to be crack whore wefare mommas and druggie gangbangers who wind up in chains in jail....

all i see is more 'slavery'.....and worse off people.....which the Dimwits promote....:mad:
Your defense of keeping people in chains and selling them like animals is noted. It has also been rejected by those we currently call sane.

Your defense of keeping people in chains and selling them like animals is noted. It has also been rejected by those we currently call sane.

the only ones defending that are you Dimwits.....with your ASSinine policies....

the only ones defending that are you Dimwits.....with your ASSinine policies....
Being a partisan has left you unable to think, and defending Slavery, which you apparently think really wasn't so bad...

Being a partisan has left you unable to think, and defending Slavery, which you apparently think really wasn't so bad...

whose defending slavery....other than the Democraps.....?

if you can't see it....i think you've breathed too many paint fumes....

whose defending slavery....
Defending Slavery? You are, just like Bundy is.

no way....like Bundy i'm looking at the slavery of today versus the slavery of yesteryear and don't see a whole lot of difference....actually worse today in many aspects....especially with the rampant drug problems and daily killings.....
What you are looking at is the inside of your tiny mind where the dogma from talk-radio lives, which is both false and twisted. Regardless of how tough life for blacks here might be in places, they aren't in chains, and they aren't property, and they aren't picking cotton all day for no money for men who rape their wives and daughters, and sell off their children. That was slavery and it, unlike what you've been told about modern blacks and their government "masters", was actually real.

Defending Slavery? You are, just like Bundy is.

no way....like Bundy i'm looking at the slavery of today versus the slavery of yesteryear and don't see a whole lot of difference....actually worse today in many aspects....especially with the rampant drug problems and daily killings.....
What you are looking at is the inside of your tiny mind where the dogma from talk-radio lives, which is both false and twisted. Regardless of how tough life for blacks here might be in places, they aren't in chains, and they aren't property, and they aren't picking cotton all day for no money for men who rape their wives and daughters, and sell off their children. That was slavery and it, unlike what you've been told about modern blacks and their government "masters", was actually real.

i agree that slavery was horrible......but the modern 'slavery' of today is also horrible....

the 'Democrat Plantation' of today is almost as horrible as the old Democrat plantations of the south....worse for some...

Yep.

Government has enslaved that poor man and us all.

While he's driving in a car that's safety is verified by the government, engaging in free speech that's protected by the government on a road built by the government and is going to post the video on the internet developed by the government...it doesn't look as if he is in chains or is starving.

Quite the contrary.

Why are our worst cities run by Democrats, for the last 30+ years?

10 Poorest Cities in America All Run BY DEMOCRATS

:lol:

You folks and your lists.

They are generally pretty silly and for the most part?

This country has been under the doctrine of Milton Friedman since the 80s.

Excellent way of saying I don't want to talk about THAT! :badgrin::badgrin:

i agree that slavery was horrible......but the modern 'slavery' of today is also horrible....

the 'Democrat Plantation' of today is almost as horrible as the old Democrat plantations of the south....worse for some...

Your unthinking partisan nonsense is noted, and rejected as it should be.

Your unthinking partisan nonsense is noted, and rejected as it should be.

on what basis....?

anything i said untrue....?

So what if he is racist?
It's a free county, mostly, but he should still be dragged in for ripping off the taxpayers.

And ask Hannity why it's big deal. He tossed Bundy out like a shoe covered in radioactive dog poop.

If it isn't a big deal to you than why even talk about it?

The reality is, the Federal Government and the left wing establishment in this country lost the argument on the Bundy/BLM issue, so like always they throw out the word "racist!" to stifle dissent to their arguments and agenda.

Forum List

Back