Allen West: Obama Impeachment Should 'Absolutely' Be On The Table

your macro brain

you liberal tool

liberally biased crap

It would appear that "TemplarKormac's" inclusion in the "Stupid Party" is well derserved!

Last edited:
"LYBIA" - are the conservatives so desperate for political "ammunition that they want to impeach this President over "LYBIA" of all things?

Where was "TemplarKormac" when GWB was deceiving the American people into supporting the Iraq War based on the supposed danger of WMD - a totally unnecessary conflict that resulted in the deaths of 4488 US citizens and 32021 wounded - not to mention the deaths of untold innocent Iraqi civilians?

The Republican Party doesn't even have the common decency to hang its head in shame after imposing that catastrophe onto the American public!

You spelled Libya wrong. Yes, the War Powers Act of 1973 makes it clear that a sitting president is required to seek congressional approval for military action lasting more than sixty (60) days. U.S involvement in Libya lasted from 19 March, to 20 October 2011. This is well past the 60 day deadline imposed by the law. Don't sit there and play me for a fool. At least Bush obeyed the law when he launched his war in Iraq. But now as we speak, Obama is responsible for more troop deaths in Afghanistan than Bush is.

Obama has failed to close Gitmo, he spent this economy into the ground, and you liberals have the gall to sit there and claim the high ground? Sorry, you've played the Bush card too many times. That is all the argument you have. I remember one of you on this thread speaking of "buyers remorse"? Time to own up to your failure.

Last edited:
your macro brain

you liberal tool

liberally biased crap

It would appear that "TemplarKormac's" inclusion in the "Stupid Party" is well derserved!

Oh, give it a rest. I am not a Republican, you moron. I am a Conservative Libertarian. Now that you have no argument, and nothing more than ad hominem to offer, I am going to bed. I may toy with you some more on my smartphone later perhaps.

:eusa_whistle:

Can ANYONE provide "credible" PROOF of just ONE thing Obama has done that is Constitutionally IMPEACHABLE? Just ONE...more if ya got 'em...

Dereliction of duty? Declaring war without Congressional approval? Please tell me you aren't that stupid, Lakhota. Can you tell me of ONE thing Obama has done to benefit this country? Name one if you can.

Obamacare doesn't count. Op-eds don't count. Huffington, NYT, Alternet, Mother Jones and MediaMatters don't count. Name it from memory. If you post any of your liberally biased crap, you lose.

Where would misleading the American public into supporting a war based on false pretenses (WMD) that resulted in the deaths of 4488 Americans and 32021 wounded, rank on "TemplarKormac's" hit list?

Article 1: 4 Section 3

Clause 6: Trial of Impeachments
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
The Constitution requires a 2/3 majority in the Senate to remove a president - given the current Democratic majority, just where do our conservative "friends" intend to find those votes?

If the economy continues to improve, the "Stupid Party" will be had pressed just to retain their current status in Congress!
Like I said. If Obama were having sex with their children, they would not vote to impeach.

What does that do to your alleged argument?

CNN Poll: Obama approval rating unharmed by controversies
May 19, 2013

Even as his administration has faced intense scrutiny over a trio of controversies, President Obama’s approval rating hasn’t suffered, according to a new CNN/ORC International poll released Sunday.

Fifty-three percent of Americans said they approve of the job the president is doing, while 45 percent said they disapprove. That’s virtually unchanged from an early April survey in which Obama’s approval/disapproval split was 51 percent to 47 percent.

..... More than seven in 10 Americans said the IRS actions were unacceptable; 55 percent said they believe the agency acted on it own, while 37 percent said it acted under the order of White House officials. The White House has said Obama did not learn of the episode until he read about it in news reports.
53% of Americans said they approve of the job the president is doing

I'm surprised that "TemplarKormac" didn't also include the "brther" argument - but the fact remains that despite all these controversies, President's Obama's personal popularity rate continues to climb!"

I fail to see where "birtherism" has any relevance to this thread. Which would be no better than your "9/11 Truther" cadre on the left. Too bad personal popularity doesn't dictate policy, though. Polls, opinions, what have you; none of these things do anything to help your case. Nor does personal popularity help steer this country in the right direction.

Last edited:
Abuse of power.

Obstruction of justice.

Threatening witnesses (witness tampering - Benghazi whistle blowers).

Violating the first amendment (using the IRS to silence media criticism).

Lying to Congress.

Gun trafficking (Fast & Furious).

Wrongful death (Border agent Brian Terry).

Failure to enforce immigration laws.

Receiving campaign donations from foreign countries.

Money laundering of public funds (transferring taxpayer money to his campaign donors).

First of all, the media won't allow any impeachment proceeding against Obama until after the Zimmerman trial. So, Obama is safe for a while. Wingnuts may try next spring, thinking it will help them in the 2014 elections. Just think about that...

Coprolalia

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".[1] The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity'

Some patients have been treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords. This does not prevent the vocalizations, but the partial paralysis that results helps to control the volume of any outbursts. Surprisingly, botox injections result in more generalized relief of tics than the vocal relief expected.

Coprolalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
your macro brain

you liberal tool

liberally biased crap

you moron

It would appear that "TemplarKormac" has missed his "botox" injection!

As you may have noticed, the incidence of "coprolalia" increases the farther you shift to the "right" on the political sprectrum!

Last edited:
Can ANYONE provide "credible" PROOF of just ONE thing Obama has done that is Constitutionally IMPEACHABLE? Just ONE...more if ya got 'em...

Dereliction of duty? Declaring war without Congressional approval? Please tell me you aren't that stupid, Lakhota. Can you tell me of ONE thing Obama has done to benefit this country? Name one if you can.

Obamacare doesn't count. Op-eds don't count. Huffington, NYT, Alternet, Mother Jones and MediaMatters don't count. Name it from memory. If you post any of your liberally biased crap, you lose.

He asked you for impeachable offenses.

Name them. Provide the evidence to support them. You can't.

I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?

Snag here is one needs evidence of a crime to impeach a president.

That you, West, or anyone else, for that matter, ‘doesn’t like’ Obama is not grounds for impeachment, rendering the Biden question moot.

Kind of amazing how few people in these here parts seem to understand that little factoid.

The rightwing propaganda machine is addicted to hyberbole and hysteria. Everything has to be sensationalized to the point of absurdity, mostly because the machine is as much about entertainment as it is about politics.

Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said he "absolutely" agrees that all options -- including impeachment -- should be on the table for President Barack Obama following a wave of scandals in Washington.

In an interview with Florida-based blog The Shark Tank, West said he agrees with comments made by Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) in January. Radel, speaking out against Obama's executive actions on gun violence, said impeachment should be considered.

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel said. “We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

West said Radel was "absolutely right," and cited the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as reason enough for impeachment.
I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?
It is chimera to think that Obama will be impeached. Even if there were ample proof that he was guilty of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", the effort it would take to have him impeached would take us into his seventh year. On top of that, impeachment does not automatically include removal from office.

Then, on top of all that, you have to get control of the Senate in '14 with enough a majority to carry an impeachment verdict. Democrats won't vote to impeach if Obama ate their grandchildren. Also, there is enough plausible deniability that he is too insulated for an impeachment to even begin.

What we can do is expose his criminal activities (if there are any), pass laws the restrict the power of the Executive so that it doesn't happen again, and be sure that any rewriting of these events is met with criminal prosecution for fraud.

Darkwind is too stupid to know that impeached means indicted, not convicted.

Republicans/conservatives are so far off the deep end at this point that they've come to believe that beating them in an election is an impeachable offense.

Obama is very charismatic. Having a beer with him (I would have an ice tea), hanging out with him, etc...I would love to do. I LIKE him. I just think he is in way over his head and there are too many scandals connected to him now. So for our country....I think he is just not the right leader for us at this time. For him personally? I think he's cool. But I know lots of cool people who I would hate to see running the USA.

In other words you've bought into all the stupid rightwing nonsense. Funny that.

Forum List

Back