Allen West: Obama Impeachment Should 'Absolutely' Be On The Table

Ending the Iraq war. Killing Bin Laden. What is the unemployment rate right now? how is the auto industry doing? Are we in a depression? (How close were we when he first took office?). etc etc

You cant be that dumb can you? Dumb or just a hack. Which is it?

Still fighting in Afghanistan, Killed Bin Laden with most of the work done by GWB, and this improvement in the economy is nothing more than market correction.

You can reiterate those talking points, but you forget he has spent more than any other president in our history and has presided over over $3.50 /gal gas for a good bit of his first and a majority of his second term. He won't allow drilling... won't approve the Keystone XL pipeline.. so what is he doing good exactly?

Can you feel the butt-hurt?

Can you feel the reality?

Still fighting in Afghanistan, Killed Bin Laden with most of the work done by GWB, and this improvement in the economy is nothing more than market correction.

You can reiterate those talking points, but you forget he has spent more than any other president in our history and has presided over over $3.50 /gal gas for a good bit of his first and a majority of his second term. He won't allow drilling... won't approve the Keystone XL pipeline.. so what is he doing good exactly?

No, to be honest.......sounds a lot like butt hurt

No, to be honest.......sounds a lot like butt hurt

brittv.jpg

Obama's involvement in the Benghazi debacle is grounds for impeachment.

If it turns out that he knew about the journalist wiretaps and bugging the House GOP cloak room, that would be further grounds for impeachment.

Oh, and as for the point that Obama got Bin Laden, Obama would not have located Bin Laden without the intel from enhanced interrogations. So if Obama had had his way with the interrogation of the high-level terrorists whom we captured early in the war, they would not have given us the intel that enabled us to locate Bin Laden. Every other interrogation method had already been used on those guys, and they literally laughing in our faces.

Last edited:
Ending the Iraq war. Killing Bin Laden. What is the unemployment rate right now? how is the auto industry doing? Are we in a depression? (How close were we when he first took office?). etc etc

You cant be that dumb can you? Dumb or just a hack. Which is it?

As I've said before...they are really really unhappy with the end of the Iraq conflict. They are really really unhappy with the end of OBL.

As I've said before...they are really really unhappy with the end of the Iraq conflict. They are really really unhappy with the end of OBL.

Don't forget the economy......it's going to collapse any day now

Don't worry, we're gonna have a surplus any day now.

:eusa_whistle:
Last I checked, the deficit was cut in half

And it's still higher than any day under the Bush Administration.

Yes, it is - because we're still paying the price for Bush actions and policies. Please tell us how much NEW debt Obama has added that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies. Maybe this chart will help refresh your memory:

4524250851_8a16aebb74.jpg

Last I checked, the deficit was cut in half

Yes, it is

That's the only relevant thing here. Obama promised to cut the deficit. Instead it is much larger than when he took office. There are many more unemployed/under employed people than when he took office. Home values are only about where they were when he took office. Household wealth is less than when he took office (except if you're a 1%).
Or is Obama only responsible for the good things and GW Bush for the bad ones?

Yes, it is

That's the only relevant thing here. Obama promised to cut the deficit. Instead it is much larger than when he took office. There are many more unemployed/under employed people than when he took office. Home values are only about where they were when he took office. Household wealth is less than when he took office (except if you're a 1%).
Or is Obama only responsible for the good things and GW Bush for the bad ones?

It ain't cool to "alter" quotes.

West will be around forever. He can get paid for speeches and guest on Fox.

If I had my way he'd be our first REAL black president. The republicrats offered up Alan Keyes, you bed wetters demonized him. He would have made a way better president than Bush.

Racists.

Bush reminds me of the marriage partner that maxed the credit cards, spent all the money, and then left, leaving he partner that was left trying to pay off the debts, get the car running and electric turned back on.

Bush reminds me of the marriage partner that maxed the credit cards, spent all the money, and then left, leaving he partner that was left trying to pay off the debts, get the car running and electric turned back on.

Obama reminds me of the mack daddy who slaps his whores around, promises to do better next time, and leaves things worse off than when he arrived, blaming someone else for his own actions.

Idiots like you remind me of the stupid bitch that demanded a new flat screen TV, a new hybrid car, new clothes and shoes, designer furniture and stopped putting out.

Then you're surprised you get left in the ditch for the girl who's happy with a man who works for a living.

That makes YOU the whore.

Idiots like you remind me of the stupid bitch that demanded a new flat screen TV, a new hybrid car, new clothes and shoes, designer furniture and stopped putting out.

Then you're surprised you get left in the ditch for the girl who's happy with a man who works for a living.

That makes YOU the whore.

Had some bad luck, eh?

Forum List

Back