Allen West: Obama Impeachment Should 'Absolutely' Be On The Table

West will be around forever. He can get paid for speeches and guest on Fox.

If I had my way he'd be our first REAL black president. The republicrats offered up Alan Keyes, you bed wetters demonized him. He would have made a way better president than Bush.

Racists.
Who demonized Keyes? Last I checked...it was the Republicans who rejected him as a candidate....he never got to the general election.

sorry, but any thread about West is just over the line...

romneywest2012.png

If I had my way he'd be our first REAL black president. The republicrats offered up Alan Keyes, you bed wetters demonized him. He would have made a way better president than Bush.

Racists.
Who demonized Keyes? Last I checked...it was the Republicans who rejected him as a candidate....he never got to the general election.

Nein! NEin! Nein!

Last I checked, the deficit was cut in half

And it's still higher than any day under the Bush Administration.

Yes, it is - because we're still paying the price for Bush actions and policies. Please tell us how much NEW debt Obama has added that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies. Maybe this chart will help refresh your memory:

4524250851_8a16aebb74.jpg
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half, but tripled it instead, and all you liberals can do is continue to blame Bush. You guys are a joke.

Racists.

Oh please bitch...

I was alive and lucid in 1999 unlike you and your ilk. Everything Alan Keyes said was either ignored entirely by the media, or ridiculed if it was acknowledged. He had to suffer through inane "debates" between McCain and Bush who didn't get past bullshit because the "moderator" either didn't care about the real issues or was programmed to deflect attention from them.

Alan Keyes was the only guy on the stage who made a lick of sense, but reality wasn't any more popular then with you bed wetters than it is now.

So when Herman Cain became popular, you couldn't just ignore him. Your asshole apparatchiks dragged out obscure whores, (who BTW are still obscure because they were liars) and defamed the man because he was a threat. Never mind the possibility he might have served the country honorably unlike your messiah. You're an acolyte for a moonbat who serves himself first, a Marxist agenda second, and laughs at bed wetters like you who slavishly thank his pseudointellectual ass for the crumbs he leaves on the floor.

Fuck you, and the rats who birthed you.

Bush reminds me of the marriage partner that maxed the credit cards, spent all the money, and then left, leaving he partner that was left trying to pay off the debts, get the car running and electric turned back on.

Idiots like you remind me of the stupid bitch that demanded a new flat screen TV, a new hybrid car, new clothes and shoes, designer furniture and stopped putting out.

Then you're surprised you get left in the ditch for the girl who's happy with a man who works for a living.

That makes YOU the whore.

Had some bad luck, eh?

Sounds like we both had some life lessons, you just didn't learn from yours.

It's in the thought process since the Republicans think that in the final analysis they will have enough to make some stuff stick...

...to his legacy.

It's personal as well as political.

Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said he "absolutely" agrees that all options -- including impeachment -- should be on the table for President Barack Obama following a wave of scandals in Washington.

In an interview with Florida-based blog The Shark Tank, West said he agrees with comments made by Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) in January. Radel, speaking out against Obama's executive actions on gun violence, said impeachment should be considered.

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel said. “We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

West said Radel was "absolutely right," and cited the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as reason enough for impeachment.

I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?

Under the Constitution, he has to be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate for high crimes and misdemeanors. Not doing what he said he was going do doesn't qualify. The chances he will be impeached is extremely small. The chances of conviction is nill. So you may as well accept the fact that once you elect a president he is president.

And yes, if Obama leaves Biden becomes president.

Look at Nixon's articles of impeachment. Obama is probably guilty of every single one of them as well. If any of that is proven he should be impeached and removed. He wont because no one in Congress wants to be responsible for impeaching the "first black president."

Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said he "absolutely" agrees that all options -- including impeachment -- should be on the table for President Barack Obama following a wave of scandals in Washington.

In an interview with Florida-based blog The Shark Tank, West said he agrees with comments made by Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) in January. Radel, speaking out against Obama's executive actions on gun violence, said impeachment should be considered.

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel said. “We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

West said Radel was "absolutely right," and cited the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as reason enough for impeachment.

I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?

A. West needs to STFU and take his Tea Party sucking ass "the hell out of America".

A. West needs to STFU and take his Tea Party sucking ass "the hell out of America".

No.....he's the Left's best friend right now along with Bachmann.

Forum List

Back