Allen West: Obama Impeachment Should 'Absolutely' Be On The Table

If I had my way he'd be our first REAL black president. The republicrats offered up Alan Keyes, you bed wetters demonized him. He would have made a way better president than Bush.

Racists.
Who demonized Keyes? Last I checked...it was the Republicans who rejected him as a candidate....he never got to the general election.

Oh please bitch...

I was alive and lucid in 1999 unlike you and your ilk. Everything Alan Keyes said was either ignored entirely by the media, or ridiculed if it was acknowledged. He had to suffer through inane "debates" between McCain and Bush who didn't get past bullshit because the "moderator" either didn't care about the real issues or was programmed to deflect attention from them.

Alan Keyes was the only guy on the stage who made a lick of sense, but reality wasn't any more popular then with you bed wetters than it is now.

So when Herman Cain became popular, you couldn't just ignore him. Your asshole apparatchiks dragged out obscure whores, (who BTW are still obscure because they were liars) and defamed the man because he was a threat. Never mind the possibility he might have served the country honorably unlike your messiah. You're an acolyte for a moonbat who serves himself first, a Marxist agenda second, and laughs at bed wetters like you who slavishly thank his pseudointellectual ass for the crumbs he leaves on the floor.

Fuck you, and the rats who birthed you.

Apparently you react badly to the Truth. Let me ask you again. WHO demonized Keyes? What presidential election did Democrats have the chance to vote for/against Keyes? Or was it the Republicans who rejected him right out of the gate?

Now...go get a washcloth and wipe the runny mascara off your tearstained face.

what specifically has obama done to be impeached?

Obstruction of justice comes to mind.

Most of the stuff we know he's doing but can't prove would have you and me breaking rocks in Levenworth.

If anything the fact he never is involved in the operations that his White House conducts shows he's a total incompetent. This is his only defense for the criminality that has been exposed.

Last edited:
what specifically has obama done to be impeached?

Obstruction of justice comes to mind.

Most of the stuff we know he's doing but can't prove would have you and me breaking rocks in Levenworth.

If anything the fact he never is involved in the operations that his White House conducts shows he's a total incompetent. This is his only defense for the criminality that has been exposed.

The very best case scenario is that Obama is grossly negligent and incompetent. Anything else invovles criminal activity.
But Obama is a joke now. Even his own party doesn't take him seriously. I suspect the Dems themselves will be pressuring him to resign since his efffectiveness as president is compromised. Biden at least knows how to work with people and strike a deal.

Congress and the conservative media just needs to keep the pressure on and keep digging. Something will turn up, one of the under-thugs will turn.

Or if nothing else Obama's blood pressure will sky rocket and one of his blood vessels will impeach him.

The losers have a bad case of impotence. In order to pump some blood into their flagging members, they stand in a circle in the public square and ferociously masturbate each other while talking dirty about "impeachment".

They still can't get it up. And every once in a while, when they do manage to get themselves off, they are shooting blanks.

Last edited:
The losers have a bad case of impotence. In order to pump some blood into their flagging members, they stand in a circle in the public square and ferociously masturbate each other while talking dirty about "impeachment".

They still can't get it up. And every once in a while, when they do manage to get themselves off, they are shooting blanks.

The fact that you are not outraged by this illegal activity doesn't speak well on your moral compass.

You are entitled to your opinion - but I think it's extremely naive. Consider what Obama has been up against. For example, just imagine how much better Obamacare could have been if p had helped instead of obstructed.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

This says it ALL.

Newsflash

They succeeded. Whatever important legislation he wanted to pass in his second term won't. Whatever trust he has with his party is withering away. Without leaving office, he has successfully become a one term president.

"By God we couldn't make him a one term president but we've obstructed enough to make you voters PAY FOR IT!"

Let them run on that fact and we'll see how 2014 turns out for the GOP.

Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said he "absolutely" agrees that all options -- including impeachment -- should be on the table for President Barack Obama following a wave of scandals in Washington.

In an interview with Florida-based blog The Shark Tank, West said he agrees with comments made by Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) in January. Radel, speaking out against Obama's executive actions on gun violence, said impeachment should be considered.

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel said. “We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

West said Radel was "absolutely right," and cited the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as reason enough for impeachment.

I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?

I'm just glad you finally got your head out of your ass.

Obozo is going no where. We're stuck with a fascist pseudointellectual thug for 3.5 more years folks.

Suck it up and fight on.

What is West babbling on about with regard to a ‘table,’ there is no ‘table,’ West is no longer in Congress, he’s in no position set an agenda or to ‘negotiate terms.’

West is just another rightwing partisan hack who has no idea what he’s talking about.

He's just auditioning for Faux News.

It's in the thought process since the Republicans think that in the final analysis they will have enough to make some stuff stick...

...to his legacy.

It's personal as well as political.

Why don't these canucks mind their own business?

No one in the US gives a damn about your politics, and the dipshits who you side with can't even find Canada on a fucking map.

/ignore

Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said he "absolutely" agrees that all options -- including impeachment -- should be on the table for President Barack Obama following a wave of scandals in Washington.

In an interview with Florida-based blog The Shark Tank, West said he agrees with comments made by Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) in January. Radel, speaking out against Obama's executive actions on gun violence, said impeachment should be considered.

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel said. “We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

West said Radel was "absolutely right," and cited the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as reason enough for impeachment.

I was FOR obama 4 years ago. But he didn't do what he said he was going to do. I was NOT for him this go round but he was the lesser of two evils...I thought.
Now? I wish he would just step down or be removed by whatever method impeachment and removal is. He has done enough trampling and plodding his way.

But if he is impeached or removed from office...doesn't that mean Biden will be prez?

Wait, what?

What "trampling and plodding"?

And yeah..Biden would become President.

The House Republicans could impeach Obama in one week or less. They have only to draw up some charges, the charges do not have to involve a law, and vote impeachment. It takes only a simple majority to vote impeachment. Why don't Republicans, with their big House majority do that, because talk of impeachment is much more effective at times than the deed. Perhaps if they only talk impeachment they can make all kinds of charges, like Obama caused WWll, doesn't eat his veggies and so on, they don't have to show evidence.
There is a certain comedown when after weeks of trial the Senate votes not guilty. All that time and money spent on a lost cause. Nope, better for Republicans to just talk, it's what they do best anyway.

Congress and the conservative media just needs to keep the pressure on and keep digging. Something will turn up, one of the under-thugs will turn.

Or if nothing else Obama's blood pressure will sky rocket and one of his blood vessels will impeach him.

Nice.

Wishing death on an American President.

What do you do for an encore? Cheer for the terrorists?

:doubt:

The House Republicans could impeach Obama in one week or less. They have only to draw up some charges, the charges do not have to involve a law, and vote impeachment. It takes only a simple majority to vote impeachment. Why don't Republicans, with their big House majority do that, because talk of impeachment is much more effective at times than the deed. Perhaps if they only talk impeachment they can make all kinds of charges, like Obama caused WWll, doesn't eat his veggies and so on, they don't have to show evidence.
There is a certain comedown when after weeks of trial the Senate votes not guilty. All that time and money spent on a lost cause. Nope, better for Republicans to just talk, it's what they do best anyway.

I sorta hope they try.

I'm just glad you finally got your head out of your ass.

Obozo is going no where. We're stuck with a fascist pseudointellectual thug for 3.5 more years folks.

Suck it up and fight on.

"fight on".....*snicker Gotta love these keyboard kommandos. :D

I sorta hope they try.

They don't have to try, they can do it in a very short time. Why don't they?

Forum List

Back