Allen West: Obama Impeachment Should 'Absolutely' Be On The Table

Obama has done absolutely NOTHING that even remotely deserves consideration for impeachment. I'm just thankful we don't have Romney.

Knowing what is going on is sort of what administrators, leaders and people in charge are supposed to do. It is their job to see that the rank-and-file “underlings” are fulfilling the objectives, goals and action plans of the entity they serve
President BO (the amateur president)’s job is to be Administrator In Chief. That’s what presidents do…or at least they are supposed to.

When push comes to shove, though, the President’s strategy seems to be to deny having any idea what is going on under his leadership.

Benghazi…I didn't know. I thought it was a video.

IRS…I didn't know. I thought the IRS was treating people equally.

AP news…I didn't know. I thought we were supporting freedom of the press.

Fast and Furious…I didn't know. We thought DOJ was acting in our interests.

ObamaCare…I didn't know. I thought it was a fee/penalty before I argued that it was a tax.

One thing is clear from this pattern: President BO (the amateur president) either does not know or cannot be trusted with the basics of governance: national security (Benghazi and Fast and Furious); taxation (IRS scandals and ObamaCare) and/or law enforcement (surveillance of reporters at AP News).

Notice that he does not tell us what should have been done to prevent Benghazi/Fast and Furious, nor did he admit any wrongdoing. He didn't apologize either. He just said that he will find out for us what happened and see that is doesn't happen again.

So, if he can figure out how to keep it from happening again, why didn't he keep it from happening in the first place. He’s the Commander in Chief. He should have known what was going on and should have provided preventive action.

Then, Hillary Clinton (U.S. Secretary of State...remember?), testifying under oath before Congress said, "...as I have said many times since September 11th, I take responsibility, and nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger, and more secure." What in the world did she have to do with September 11th, anyway? How does that even relate to her job with regard to Benghazi?

Yet she took no responsibility at all. She just said the words. If she had taken responsibility there would have been a price to pay. She paid none.

What is West babbling on about with regard to a ‘table,’ there is no ‘table,’ West is no longer in Congress, he’s in no position set an agenda or to ‘negotiate terms.’

West is just another rightwing partisan hack who has no idea what he’s talking about.

What is West babbling on about with regard to a ‘table,’ there is no ‘table,’ West is no longer in Congress, he’s in no position set an agenda or to ‘negotiate terms.’

West is just another rightwing partisan hack who has no idea what he’s talking about.

^ that. The failed Repub politician just trying to keep his name in the paper.

Baeed on the quality of evidence the Republicans have right now, I would encourage them to impeach

Last act of a desperate party

Baeed on the quality of evidence the Republicans have right now, I would encourage them to impeach

Key phrase: right now. We are early in the investigations. BUt every day brings it closer to Obama. Nixon was nearly impeached for less.

Key phrase: right now. We are early in the investigations. BUt every day brings it closer to Obama. Nixon was nearly impeached for less.

Except that Nixon engaged in criminal activity

You are entitled to your opinion - but I think it's extremely naive. Consider what Obama has been up against. For example, just imagine how much better Obamacare could have been if p had helped instead of obstructed.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

This says it ALL.

Newsflash

They succeeded.
Whatever important legislation he wanted to pass in his second term won't. Whatever trust he has with his party is withering away. Without leaving office, he has successfully become a one term president.

Newsflash. No they didn't. They didn't stop his first term agenda or keep him from a second term.

Obama has done absolutely NOTHING that even remotely deserves consideration for impeachment. I'm just thankful we don't have Romney.

Knowing what is going on is sort of what administrators, leaders and people in charge are supposed to do. It is their job to see that the rank-and-file “underlings” are fulfilling the objectives, goals and action plans of the entity they serve
President BO (the amateur president)’s job is to be Administrator In Chief. That’s what presidents do…or at least they are supposed to.

When push comes to shove, though, the President’s strategy seems to be to deny having any idea what is going on under his leadership.

Benghazi…I didn't know. I thought it was a video.

IRS…I didn't know. I thought the IRS was treating people equally.

AP news…I didn't know. I thought we were supporting freedom of the press.

Fast and Furious…I didn't know. We thought DOJ was acting in our interests.

ObamaCare…I didn't know. I thought it was a fee/penalty before I argued that it was a tax.

One thing is clear from this pattern: President BO (the amateur president) either does not know or cannot be trusted with the basics of governance: national security (Benghazi and Fast and Furious); taxation (IRS scandals and ObamaCare) and/or law enforcement (surveillance of reporters at AP News).

Notice that he does not tell us what should have been done to prevent Benghazi/Fast and Furious, nor did he admit any wrongdoing. He didn't apologize either. He just said that he will find out for us what happened and see that is doesn't happen again.

So, if he can figure out how to keep it from happening again, why didn't he keep it from happening in the first place. He’s the Commander in Chief. He should have known what was going on and should have provided preventive action.

Then, Hillary Clinton (U.S. Secretary of State...remember?), testifying under oath before Congress said, "...as I have said many times since September 11th, I take responsibility, and nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger, and more secure." What in the world did she have to do with September 11th, anyway? How does that even relate to her job with regard to Benghazi?

Yet she took no responsibility at all. She just said the words. If she had taken responsibility there would have been a price to pay. She paid none.

Again, that in one’s subjective, partisan opinion Obama is a bad president is not an impeachable offense.

Except that Nixon engaged in criminal activity

So has Obama.

Given your propensity to be consistently wrong, the president takes great comfort in your prognostication.

I'm sure he told you that. via code.

In the real world we are still searching for answers and every day brings it closer to Obama. Did he personally order the IRS to go after not just conservative groups, not just "tea party" groups, but any group that opposed his agenda? Did he instruct the IRS to go after not just the groups but the individuals funding them? Did he instruct the ATF and Labor Dept to go after donors to GOP candidates and causes? Did he instruct the FBI to gin up a military raid against Gibson over a 1913 act about wood because the head of Gibson was a GOP contributor and anti union?
Don't know. Yet. But every day brings us closer to the answer. And if the answer is Yes he's done.

Can ANYONE provide "credible" PROOF of just ONE thing Obama has done that is Constitutionally IMPEACHABLE? Just ONE...more if ya got 'em...

Dereliction of duty? Declaring war without Congressional approval? Please tell me you aren't that stupid, Lakhota. Can you tell me of ONE thing Obama has done to benefit this country? Name one if you can.

Obamacare doesn't count. Op-eds don't count. Huffington, NYT, Alternet, Mother Jones and MediaMatters don't count. Name it from memory. If you post any of your liberally biased crap, you lose.

Ending the Iraq war. Killing Bin Laden. What is the unemployment rate right now? how is the auto industry doing? Are we in a depression? (How close were we when he first took office?). etc etc

You cant be that dumb can you? Dumb or just a hack. Which is it?

Can ANYONE provide "credible" PROOF of just ONE thing Obama has done that is Constitutionally IMPEACHABLE? Just ONE...more if ya got 'em...

Dereliction of duty? Declaring war without Congressional approval? Please tell me you aren't that stupid, Lakhota. Can you tell me of ONE thing Obama has done to benefit this country? Name one if you can.

Obamacare doesn't count. Op-eds don't count. Huffington, NYT, Alternet, Mother Jones and MediaMatters don't count. Name it from memory. If you post any of your liberally biased crap, you lose.

Ending the Iraq war. Killing Bin Laden. What is the unemployment rate right now? how is the auto industry doing? Are we in a depression? (How close were we when he first took office?). etc etc

Ending the Iraq war? Surely you jest. The war was won early on.

Sadly Bush wanted to nation build and stayed the occupation and bring these people democracy.

That's when all the deaths and casualties occurred. These good men and women who died did not die in the line of fighting a war. They died during an occupation that should have never ever been allowed.

The war was a piece of cake. Why don't we just tell the truth here Baghdad Zona Bob?

Still fighting in Afghanistan, Killed Bin Laden with most of the work done by GWB, and this improvement in the economy is nothing more than market correction.

You can reiterate those talking points, but you forget he has spent more than any other president in our history and has presided over over $3.50 /gal gas for a good bit of his first and a majority of his second term. He won't allow drilling... won't approve the Keystone XL pipeline.. so what is he doing good exactly?

Still fighting in Afghanistan, Killed Bin Laden with most of the work done by GWB, and this improvement in the economy is nothing more than market correction.

You can reiterate those talking points, but you forget he has spent more than any other president in our history and has presided over over $3.50 /gal gas for a good bit of his first and a majority of his second term. He won't allow drilling... won't approve the Keystone XL pipeline.. so what is he doing good exactly?

Can you feel the butt-hurt?

Forum List

Back