Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

Pssst Steve

Dude's a colered fella.

Thought you knew.

Isn't West the guy who...?

This ought to be funny.

West...West...West...

Oh yeah! That one term Tea Party guy who's been making an ass of himself ever since he lost the last election.

Guy can't even win in his own district, in his own party, and he thinks he has a shot at the Presidency. BWA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
If he runs any Democrat who dares vote against him is racist.

Unless they run a black woman which would trump a black male. Nope, Lizzie Warren, the notorious pseudo-Indian doesn't count. Her own fault for claiming to be part "Cherokee". Had she chosen to fake being Wampanoag she'd have a better chance:

Aquinnah Gaming

Howzzat?

The Wampanoags , particularly those of the Gay Head Tribe (look it up before you get all homophillic), are widely believed to have welcomed Africans (former slaves) into their society. Imagine, a Democrat woman, indian, black candidate with "Gay Head" associated with her name!

How COULD she lose?

I would guess there is a publicist behind this "announcement". Trying to boost some book sales for the dumb schmuck.

Wow, the stink of Democrat fear-sweat is heavy on the air already!

Careful, certain simian species mistake that for estrus so you Democrats better keep your butts tightly pressed to the wall!

Last edited:
If he runs and stays at for awhile, he'll just help splinter the rightwing crackpot vote and further assure that whoever is the GOP establishment moderate in the race wins.

Careful, certain simian species mistake that for estrus so you Democrats better keep your butts tightly pressed to the wall!
It's simply amazing how dumb you actually are. I'd send West $100 just to get him on the ballot. If he is, we win.

I would love to see Colonel West v. President Obama in a debate.

The President's clock would be totally squeaky clean.

It's simply amazing how dumb you actually are. I'd send West $100 just to get him on the ballot. If he is, we win.

um dont you love the way the idiotic Left has so much faith in their crystal ball?

send the money leftard

Be especially careful anywhere within 10 blocks of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Forum List

Back