🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

I wonder if his slogan will be 'Put West in the West Wing'?
Allen West: I am considering a run for President | PUNDIT PRESS
Really? The coward West running? Oh please God, let it be true...
Coward? really? You sure you want to leave that posted?
I already know you are a liar and a coward, now show us how stupid you are.
Threatening to kill, and then firing your gun, next to the ear of a bound prisoner makes one a coward. Deal with it.

Wow, the stink of Democrat fear-sweat is heavy on the air already!

Careful, certain simian species mistake that for estrus so you Democrats better keep your butts tightly pressed to the wall!
It's simply amazing how dumb you actually are. I'd send West $100 just to get him on the ballot. If he is, we win.

Be especially careful anywhere within 10 blocks of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

No one can help stupid like yours.

I wonder if his slogan will be 'Put West in the West Wing'?
Allen West: I am considering a run for President | PUNDIT PRESS
Really? The coward West running? Oh please God, let it be true...

Coward? really? You sure you want to leave that posted?

I already know you are a liar and a coward, now show us how stupid you are.

She already has. In many, many posts. In many, many threads. Time and time again. Repeatedly. Unfailingly. Almost always.

Well...ALWAYS.

My favorite Allen West moment, to date, was when he blamed Obama for some EPA regulations that were changed in 2008 that West then claimed were the cause of the closing of a lead smelter, and snidely implied it was a form of backdoor gun control. :lol:

The guy is a hoot!

Last edited:
Wow, the stink of Democrat fear-sweat is heavy on the air already!

Careful, certain simian species mistake that for estrus so you Democrats better keep your butts tightly pressed to the wall!
It's simply amazing how dumb you actually are. I'd send West $100 just to get him on the ballot. If he is, we win.

um dont you love the way the idiotic Left has so much faith in their crystal ball?
send the money leftard
Not yet but believe me, he'll get plenty of funds from us should he need them. He's a loser from the get-go. That is a dream to run against.

My favorite Allen West moment, to date, was when he blamed Obama for some EPA regulations that were changed in 2008 that West then claimed caused the closing of a lead smelter.

good one; but since you mentioned obama too; what is your favortie obama moment to date?

you can keep your doctor..............................and your health plan.................

or summer of recovery?

shovel-ready

green jobs?

navy corpsemen?

um dont you love the way the idiotic Left has so much faith in their crystal ball?
send the money leftard
Not yet but believe me, he'll get plenty of funds from us should he need them. He's a loser from the get-go. That is a dream to run against.

\what is your idea of a "winner" leftard?

the guy with the RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS ON IS WATCH?

My favorite Allen West moment, to date, was when he blamed Obama for some EPA regulations that were changed in 2008 that West then claimed caused the closing of a lead smelter.

good one; but since you mentioned obama too; what is your favortie obama moment to date?

you can keep your doctor..............................and your health plan.................

or summer of recovery?

shovel-ready

green jobs?

navy corpsemen?

My favorite Obama moment, to date, is when he said "you didn't build that" as if the super wealthy are the only ones who use bridges and roads and schools.

I could go on all day about Obama moments, but that one is my favorite.

send the money leftard
Unlike your GOP version, mine is the one who can win.

send the money leftard

"Food stamp President." When Democrats hear that moniker, they think it is a signal that Republicans hate poor people.

I have to differ. If Republicans didn't love poor people, why did they make so many of them?

It's a real bitch, ain't it, the ones who have to clean up the mess are not the ones who created it.

Last edited:

send the money leftard

Achieving the rank of a Colonel in the United States Army is the sure sign of a loser.

What rank did you reach? Did you even serve? Did dropping out of elementary school qualify you as an expert to bad mouth people you could never be like in a million years?

send the money leftard

Achieving the rank of a Colonel in the United States Army is the sure sign of a loser.

What rank did you reach? Did you even serve? Did dropping out of elementary school qualify you as an expert to bad mouth people you could never be like in a million years?
I was never dumb enough to be cannon fodder. Got it now?

Unlike your GOP version, mine is the one who can win.

Your version of a "winner" was a historical aberration, a fluke, a social injustice, a triumph of affirmative action and the results show what you get when you make the colossal mistake of sending a boy to do a man's job.

You mean you were always - and still are - a spineless coward?

You mean you were always - and still are - a spineless coward?
Nope. I have no fear of death, I just had no desire to be sent to it by people not qualified to hold my dick when I peed.

Forum List

Back