🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

P.S. I have to confess that we also watch Cavuto on Foxnews we get home. :eek:

We used to be a Nielsen ratings family, they monitored all our TVs, DVDs, ... So we represented 20K viewers in the ratings. My daughter used to give me a bunch of crap for giving MS-NBC ratings. Ed and Rachel are the ones I watch the most, they crack me up. And Air America was great! Randi Rhodes, what a nut job, damn she was funny.
And what of Al Franken? What a tool he was on Err Amerika.

I heard him a few times. The topic of one of the segments was how Republicans are Nazis. I found it kind of boring. Democrats have done that to death.

The first time I heard Randi Rhodes she was talking about Sean Hannity saying, "he says he's a journalist. A journalist!" She was obsessed with that. She'd go into other segments, take calls, and then randomly again go back to, "he says he's a journalist!"

What's particularly funny about that is that anyone who listens to Hannity knows actually he makes a point of saying he's NOT a journalist, he's a commentator. He makes that point regarding the liberal media, they claim to be journalists. He says he's honest, he's a commentator NOT a journalist.

Somehow she must have heard that and thought it would be funny to do it to him. She's a whack job. LOL, she really does crack me up. She's so illogical. What can you say about someone who got fired from Air America for being nuts. Now that's serious nuts.

I guess liberals should considered themselves limited to the sort of attacks on black politicians that conservatives approve of,

such as portraying West as an African witch doctor, or comparing his wife to a gorilla.

Fair enough?

Yeah. If we point out that he got thrown out of the Army for abusing prisoners or that he's said some absolutely insane things in Congress, well, that's just racist.
You are funny, Joe. Obama smeared the Republican Party, who stood up to the Left Aisle for 100 years to end slavery against the left's will, to end the left's imposition of blacks not voting for 100 years, and to bring about better and higher education, housing, and equal opportunities for blacks for 100 years against fierce opposite from the Left, so what does the left do? It makes peace only to get black votes, then wages a war of twisted words to transfer black angst against the left to the right, all for power.

The left wants cake and eat it too. Lies of the left make their objects on the right guilty of nothing.

Becki, it has a lot more to do with, "What have you done for me lately".

Starting with Barry "Deep down you know he's nuts" Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964, the GOP has done nothing to endear themselves to African Americans.

They've opposed every civil rights bill and have tried to roll them back at every opportunity, when not using blatant appeals to racism such as "Welfare Queens", "Willie Horton" and "Oh, you know he was born in Kenya, right?"

The right did this to themselves. And, hey, at one point, it even paid political dividends.

Now it doesn't.

And no, putting up a batshit crazy Uncle Tom like Allen West or Herman Cain doesn't make up for all those other things.

Or act like that pig limbaugh when he calls the First Lady "mooch elle" Obama.

Evidence of your devotion to his program!

Now watch for denial.........

Laughable, downright knee-slapping denial......

LOL, why do you think I would deny listening to his show? I'm on the road most of the day and I listen to talk radio most of the time. I have no problem listening to talk show hosts who I disagree with. It's boring for me to listen to an 'echo chamber'.

You mean like an echo chamber that is 95% of this board? :)

A one-legged, AIDS infested, retarded Chimp couldn't fuck up American worst than Obama did. Any idiot to consider the current "Ape" in office the gold-standard of American presidencies should have his/her head fucking examined.

There is no way West gets the GOP nomination.

No way.

Not unless the Republicans are intentionally planning to lose.

We used to be a Nielsen ratings family, they monitored all our TVs, DVDs, ... So we represented 20K viewers in the ratings. My daughter used to give me a bunch of crap for giving MS-NBC ratings. Ed and Rachel are the ones I watch the most, they crack me up. And Air America was great! Randi Rhodes, what a nut job, damn she was funny.

LOL, you have watched and listened to more of that than me!

evidence of your devotion to his program!

now watch for denial.........

laughable, downright knee-slapping denial......

lol, why do you think i would deny listening to his show? I'm on the road most of the day and i listen to talk radio most of the time. I have no problem listening to talk show hosts who i disagree with. It's boring for me to listen to an 'echo chamber'.

you mean like an echo chamber that is 95% of this board? :)

lol

lol, why do you think i would deny listening to his show? I'm on the road most of the day and i listen to talk radio most of the time. I have no problem listening to talk show hosts who i disagree with. It's boring for me to listen to an 'echo chamber'.

you mean like an echo chamber that is 95% of this board? :)

lol

Though I will add that I think that this forum is one of the best political forums out there. At least they let people have free speech without banning them unless they do up.

Ed and Rachel are the ones I watch the most, they crack me up.

Who?

Ed Shultz of "The Ed Show" and "Rachel Maddow"

Ed has no sense of hypocrisy in himself or Democrats, the things he criticizes Republicans for are such flagrant double standards it's comical.

Rachel considers it hillarious that any Republican would ever disagree, she thinks it's healthy the way Democrats are lock step on every issue.

Jeez are you ever gonna be in deep pucky with the party leadership if they figure out your identity!

There are plenty of Liberals and Democrats in this forum, I have yet to be called an 'Uncle Tom' and other disparaging remarks made by SOME small MINORITY of Liberals and Democrats. I've posted and expressed my admiration for Tim Scott.................still no disparaging comments and insults from Liberals and Democrats. I've expressed my disagreement with some of President Obama's policies.................still no insults from Liberals and Democrats. I've expressed my support of the 2nd Amendment ...................still no insults from them! I guess that kind of messes with your paradigm regarding Liberals and Democrats? :)

I'm with you, it's a lot more entertaining to hear discussion and people who think different things than people who agree with me on everything.

I'm with you, it's a lot more entertaining to hear discussion and people who think different things than people who agree with me on everything.

I like it because it makes me think about and rethink my own stances. There's only one talk show host that I know of who actually encourages his listeners to think for themselves. His name is Tony Macrini he broadcasts from 790AM WNIS , it's out of Norfolk, Virginia. He's also online, his show runs from 6am to 10am EST .

I like it because it makes me think about and rethink my own stances. There's only one talk show host that I know of who actually encourages his listeners to think for themselves. His name is Tony Macrini he broadcasts from 790AM WNIS , it's out of Norfolk, Virginia. He's also online, his show runs from 6am to 10am EST .

He's mostly retired now, but Neal Boortz also is like that. If someone calls and says I agree with you "most" of the time, but not always, he would say, "well I hope not." If someone said they always agreed with him, he asked them in a not friendly way what is wrong with them. And he always said people should do their own research and make up their own minds.

I have a question for you on this thread though. As a black man, does it not bother you when liberals are calling Adam West, Clarance Thomas and other black conservatives racially charged words Uncle Toms and Condie Rice and black women Aunt Jemimas? How does freedom not start with the right to speak for oneself and state one's views freely? Sure, whites who disagree criticize each other, it's the use of racial terms that I don't understand why liberal blacks don't seem to have a problem with. People are called racists for disagreeing with Obama on non-racial issues. And yet conservatives are called uncle tom for just being conservative.

He's mostly retired now, but Neal Boortz also is like that. If someone calls and says I agree with you "most" of the time, but not always, he would say, "well I hope not." If someone said they always agreed with him, he asked them in a not friendly way what is wrong with them. And he always said people should do their own research and make up their own minds.

I have a question for you on this thread though. As a black man, does it not bother you when liberals are calling Adam West, Clarance Thomas and other black conservatives racially charged words Uncle Toms and Condie Rice and black women Aunt Jemimas? How does freedom not start with the right to speak for oneself and state one's views freely? Sure, whites who disagree criticize each other, it's the use of racial terms that I don't understand why liberal blacks don't seem to have a problem with. People are called racists for disagreeing with Obama on non-racial issues. And yet conservatives are called uncle tom for just being conservative.

Boortz had a pretty fun show, the chemistry between Boortz, Royal , and Belinda was real nice. When Royal passed away, it seemed to have left a vacuum.

Regarding Black conservatives;I don't think that all or most Liberals refer to them in those terms. It does bother me when someone will call them those disparaging terms solely because they are Conservative and Black. It does offend me when adam west, herman cain, ben carson, bishop e.w. jackson (virginia candidate for senate), jesse lee peterson, et al , act as proxies for racists when they are basically calling Black Democrats "slaves" , "*******", and "shifless" people who want handouts from their so-called "masters' on the so-called "Democrat plantation". In my opinion, the aforementioned people are the 'feel good Blacks' for SOME White conservatives who do harbor racist views. They basically DO run 'cover' for the White racists who do refer to "the Blacks" as being on a damn plantation. I thinks it pretty shitty of some white and black Conservatives to make inaccurate, bigoted, blanket generalizations about "the Blacks". They seem to want to make the MINORITY of "the Blacks" who are not doing well, represent the MAJORITY of Black people who DO have jobs, are NOT in poverty or on government handouts, and ARE living their version of the American Dream, as INDIVIDUALS.

That said; there are more than a few Black Conservative Republicans who I DO admire. They have one thing in common; they tend not to make those disparaging comments and blanket generalizations about Black people like the ones I listed above. One of them is Tim Scott and guess what; he agrees with me. Here's what I wrote some days ago:

Conservative African Americans who actually think for themselves are hated by the leftist Democratic "arty ntujobs:cuckoo: Sound really..

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/james-clyburn-south-carolina-reuters-e1399570384793.jpg

“If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress,” he told the Post.

Clyburn’s argument was featured in a generally favorable article about Scott’s practice of briefly working alongside his constituents in South Carolina without revealing his identity.

The comment from Clyburn, age 73, stands in contrast to a comment from James Copeland, who recently worked alongside Scott at a Goodwill store in Greenville, S.C. When Copeland — an African-American — was told of Scott’s identity, he responded positively.

“Oh, wow, I thought he was just some guy off the street,” he said, according to the Post.

“He was really speaking on my level. I felt like I can relate to him. I’d vote for him. Absolutely,” said Copeland.[/quote]

[url=http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/08/clyburn-tim-scott-doesnt-vote-his-color/#ixzz31Gahtwze]Clyburn: Tim Scott Doesn't Vote His Color | The Daily Caller[/url][/QUOTE]

I think that Mr. Clyburn made an ignorant statement for these reasons:

A) Does Mr. Clyburn think that people should "vote their color"?

B) He's doing the same thing that the people he disagrees with does; make stupid generalizations.

C) He shouldn't lump Senator Scott in with other assholes for this very reason alone:

"And [B]unlike other, more prominent black Republicans — Herman Cain or Ben Carson[/B], for example —[B] Scott isn’t likely to accuse black voters of being enslaved to the Democratic Party.[/B]
[B]“That language doesn’t suit me,” Scott says. [U]“It’s really hard to offend someone into changing their minds."[/U][/B] BAAAAAM!

D) He has worked with Senator Corey Booker (D) and I think that his intentions are good.

I may not agree with all of Senator Scott's stances, but I respect him and wish him well. In my opinion, the Republican Party should follow his lead and I think that other Black conservatives and republicans should do the same.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back