🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

how about you grow up and leave the racist label to the actual racists in this world and not use it for some political football that cheapens the word to becoming irrelevant.

Holy shit. I'm glad I was sitting down when I saw THIS one.

And this is precisely what I'm against. The way the Left has over-used and diluted and cheapened such an important word.

Holy crap, you really don't see it.

Then shouldn't you be complaining about the ever-increasing use of the same tactic by conservatives?

What world do you live in? The far left Matrix?

And this is precisely what I'm against. The way the Left has over-used and diluted and cheapened such an important word.

whats there to not get? you are trolling people who you think are being overly PC. Who are trying to force people into their way of thinking otherwise they need to be shut down via force.
You are trying to play their game of calling everything racist if they don't support the black guy or whatever.

You think the left has cheapened the word when in reality both sides have cheapened the word, because thats what people want these days. There is such a push back from both sides that in order to get attention you need to be sensational.

This isnt complicated Mac....Neither are you.

But then you will just claim i am either lying, dishonest, dont get it, partisan, or someother nonsense while you highfive other like minded people.

You're actually pretty close there.

But if you're denying that the Left has cornered the market on PC, then indeed, that's just partisan denial.

And absolutely, I'm not complicated. See, I don't have to engage in the standard spin, diversion, distortion and outright lies so typical of partisans. I just get to be straightforward and honest, because I don't have a "side" for which I must bullshit.

Pretty close all around though, good!

yes i disgaree and here is why. Which i think you may concede that it goes to both parties. We have special interest groups now for everything. Fat, Asian, Italian, mexican, retarded, black, jewish, animals, etc you get the point. You have all these groups now and they cross party lines.

Then you have this. The left pushes with racism, so the right pushes with reverse racism. Take the guy in New hamp. who wont step down. While it is his right since he was elected to not step down. We have gotten to the point where people will actually stand up for him, when everyone should be saying " hey your nuts, please go away". Why? because everything has to a war now. I can't agree with you because you are a liberal/conservative and thus the," i hate you".

You have the right to act like an asshole, and i have the right not to put up with it.

So no i understand your point of view, and always have.

Then shouldn't you be complaining about the ever-increasing use of the same tactic by conservatives?

Do you understand why?

Let me guess: You don't.

It's because you're a rightwing partisan hack who tries to pose as something else.

Do you understand why?

Let me guess: You don't.

It's because you're a rightwing partisan hack who tries to pose as something else.

Whatever you do, don't read any of my posts regarding foreign policy, war, abortion, health care, gay rights or personal income taxation.

You'll get all confused 'n stuff.

:rolleyes:

I guess liberals should considered themselves limited to the sort of attacks on black politicians that conservatives approve of,

such as portraying West as an African witch doctor, or comparing his wife to a gorilla.

Fair enough?

I guess liberals should considered themselves limited to the sort of attacks on black politicians that conservatives approve of,

such as portraying West as an African witch doctor, or comparing his wife to a gorilla.

Fair enough?

Yeah. If we point out that he got thrown out of the Army for abusing prisoners or that he's said some absolutely insane things in Congress, well, that's just racist.

Fair enough?

Yeah. If we point out that he got thrown out of the Army for abusing prisoners or that he's said some absolutely insane things in Congress, well, that's just racist.
You are funny, Joe. Obama smeared the Republican Party, who stood up to the Left Aisle for 100 years to end slavery against the left's will, to end the left's imposition of blacks not voting for 100 years, and to bring about better and higher education, housing, and equal opportunities for blacks for 100 years against fierce opposite from the Left, so what does the left do? It makes peace only to get black votes, then wages a war of twisted words to transfer black angst against the left to the right, all for power.

The left wants cake and eat it too. Lies of the left make their objects on the right guilty of nothing.

Fair enough?

You are funny, Joe. Obama smeared the Republican Party, who stood up to the Left Aisle for 100 years to end slavery against the left's will, to end the left's imposition of blacks not voting for 100 years, and to bring about better and higher education, housing, and equal opportunities for blacks for 100 years against fierce opposite from the Left, so what does the left do? It makes peace only to get black votes, then wages a war of twisted words to transfer black angst against the left to the right, all for power.

The left wants cake and eat it too. Lies of the left make their objects on the right guilty of nothing.

That's not what happened...seriously there is no need to lie about history.

Fair enough?

Now wouldn't you have thought that at least ONE conservative on this board would have stepped up and said that he or she did NOT approve of the above attacks on Obama?

Well, okay, no, I didn't have that thought either.

Case closed.

Approve?

No, applaud.

After all, it's something conservatives learned from liberals. It's just that libs aren't allowed to remember ll the savage attacks they've made over the decades.

Fair enough?

Or act like that pig limbaugh when he calls the First Lady "mooch elle" Obama.

Fair enough?

Evidence of your devotion to his program!

Now watch for denial.........

Laughable, downright knee-slapping denial......

Fair enough?

Evidence of your devotion to his program!

Now watch for denial.........

Laughable, downright knee-slapping denial......

LOL, why do you think I would deny listening to his show? I'm on the road most of the day and I listen to talk radio most of the time. I have no problem listening to talk show hosts who I disagree with. It's boring for me to listen to an 'echo chamber'.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LOL, why do you think I would deny listening to his show? I'm on the road most of the day and I listen to talk radio most of the time. I have no problem listening to talk show hosts who I disagree with. It's boring for me to listen to an 'echo chamber'.

Do you feel better after confessing?

If he runs any Democrat who dares vote against him is racist.

Unless they run a black woman which would trump a black male. Nope, Lizzie Warren, the notorious pseudo-Indian doesn't count. Her own fault for claiming to be part "Cherokee". Had she chosen to fake being Wampanoag she'd have a better chance:

Aquinnah Gaming

Howzzat?

The Wampanoags , particularly those of the Gay Head Tribe (look it up before you get all homophillic), are widely believed to have welcomed Africans (former slaves) into their society. Imagine, a Democrat woman, indian, black candidate with "Gay Head" associated with her name!

How COULD she lose?

Republicans voting for a black candidate would still be racist while Democrats running a white candidate against a Black Republican would not be racist. There's no thinking behind this. It's not complicated enough for that.

P.S. I have to confess that we also watch Cavuto on Foxnews we get home. :eek:

We used to be a Nielsen ratings family, they monitored all our TVs, DVDs, ... So we represented 20K viewers in the ratings. My daughter used to give me a bunch of crap for giving MS-NBC ratings. Ed and Rachel are the ones I watch the most, they crack me up. And Air America was great! Randi Rhodes, what a nut job, damn she was funny.

P.S. I have to confess that we also watch Cavuto on Foxnews we get home. :eek:

We used to be a Nielsen ratings family, they monitored all our TVs, DVDs, ... So we represented 20K viewers in the ratings. My daughter used to give me a bunch of crap for giving MS-NBC ratings. Ed and Rachel are the ones I watch the most, they crack me up. And Air America was great! Randi Rhodes, what a nut job, damn she was funny.
And what of Al Franken? What a tool he was on Err Amerika.

Forum List

Back