🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

well no, but please continue to post this stupid tripe. You are basically just trolling now because you think you have some point.

And you can pretend it's "stupid tripe".

I don't expect honesty from people like you.

sure you do, i am very honest with you. you just decided to jump of the deep end with this PC shit. So please stop lying about how i am dishonest with you.

how about you grow up and leave the racist label to the actual racists in this world and not use it for some political football that cheapens the word to becoming irrelevant.
In this conversation? The Only PC practicing entity is YOU. Stop projecting PlazDork.:eusa_hand:

YOU are irrelevant.

how about you grow up and leave the racist label to the actual racists in this world and not use it for some political football that cheapens the word to becoming irrelevant.

Holy shit. I'm glad I was sitting down when I saw THIS one.

And this is precisely what I'm against. The way the Left has over-used and diluted and cheapened such an important word.

Holy crap, you really don't see it.

Last edited:

And this is precisely what I'm against. The way the Left has over-used and diluted and cheapened such an important word.

His masters never taught it to him.

Maybe he's just being ironic.

I hope.

Maybe he's just being ironic.

I hope.

Judging from the utter mulesqueeze he's posted? Irony eludes him.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Well, that pretty much sums it up...

He looks like Charleton Heston's love interest in the Omega Man after she joined Matthias' group of loons who all ran around wearing long robes with hoods because they were afraid of the light. No wonder he creeps me out.

Last edited:

Man, you can cut the racism from the Left in this thread with a freakin' knife.

Nasty.

This doesn’t make any sense, as usual.

It was ‘the left’ that 60 years ago fought successfully in the courts to have segregation ended, opposed by the right (Brown v. Board of Education (1954)), and fought successfully to have discrimination against Hispanic Americans ended, also opposed by conservatives (Hernandez v. Texas (1954)).

And in the years since then ‘the left’ has continued to fight in the courts for all Americans to be free from racism and discrimination – again, opposed by the right.

Today ‘the left’ is fighting for the comprehensive civil liberties of gay Americans, once again opposed by the right.

Given these and scores of other examples of ‘the left’ advocating for the civil rights of all Americans, your statement makes you out to be either ignorant or a liar.

Man, you can cut the racism from the Left in this thread with a freakin' knife.

Nasty.

This doesn’t make any sense, as usual.

It was ‘the left’ that 60 years ago fought successfully in the courts to have segregation ended, opposed by the right (Brown v. Board of Education (1954)), and fought successfully to have discrimination against Hispanic Americans ended, also opposed by conservatives (Hernandez v. Texas (1954)).

And in the years since then ‘the left’ has continued to fight in the courts for all Americans to be free from racism and discrimination – again, opposed by the right.

Today ‘the left’ is fighting for the comprehensive civil liberties of gay Americans, once again opposed by the right.

Given these and scores of other examples of ‘the left’ advocating for the civil rights of all Americans, your statement makes you out to be either ignorant or a liar.

You didn't read the posts, I take it.

:laugh:

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

He looks like Charleton Heston's love interest in the Omega Man after she joined Matthias' group of loons who all ran around wearing long robes with hoods because they were afraid of the light. No wonder he creeps me out.
What is it with you Libs and FAGS? You admire him, don't you? Admit it. YOU want to have his baby.

IDIOT

whats there to not get? you are trolling people who you think are being overly PC. Who are trying to force people into their way of thinking otherwise they need to be shut down via force.
You are trying to play their game of calling everything racist if they don't support the black guy or whatever.

You think the left has cheapened the word when in reality both sides have cheapened the word, because thats what people want these days. There is such a push back from both sides that in order to get attention you need to be sensational.

This isnt complicated Mac....Neither are you.

But then you will just claim i am either lying, dishonest, dont get it, partisan, or someother nonsense while you highfive other like minded people.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

What is it with you Libs and FAGS? You admire him, don't you? Admit it. YOU want to have his baby.

IDIOT

I didn't know Allen West was gay. Thanks for telling me. However, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. But I appreciate you telling me just the same. I'll try to keep your sensitivities on the subject in mind in future posts.

Last edited:
If Florida voters vote you out after only one term, you have GOT to be nucking futz. Florida voters will elect just about any species. But the truly insane only get one term.

Regards from Rosie

West has made many statements and taken many policy positions over the years that have been both inane and factually wrong, consistent with being a conservative.

For democrats to oppose a West candidacy for any elected office predicated on these inane and incorrect statements and policy positions does not constitute ‘racism’ on the part of democrats, to maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy and demagoguery.

West is therefore unqualified to hold elected office because of his errant positions on the issues, having nothing to do with his race.

West has made many statements and taken many policy positions over the years that have been both inane and factually wrong, consistent with being a conservative.

For democrats to oppose a West candidacy for any elected office predicated on these inane and incorrect statements and policy positions does not constitute ‘racism’ on the part of democrats, to maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy and demagoguery.

West is therefore unqualified to hold elected office because of his errant positions on the issues, having nothing to do with his race.

Have you ever noticed that the crazier the rhetoric is when people like Allen West speak, the louder the RW cheers? It's like some kind of freaky inverse relationship. If a conservative candidate sounds reasonable and rational, he'll get some kind of tepid response. But if he rants and raves like Mark Levin, or if he spouts loony conspiracy theories and preposterous ideas, they clap and cheer with abandon. It's both hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

whats there to not get? you are trolling people who you think are being overly PC. Who are trying to force people into their way of thinking otherwise they need to be shut down via force.
You are trying to play their game of calling everything racist if they don't support the black guy or whatever.

You think the left has cheapened the word when in reality both sides have cheapened the word, because thats what people want these days. There is such a push back from both sides that in order to get attention you need to be sensational.

This isnt complicated Mac....Neither are you.

But then you will just claim i am either lying, dishonest, dont get it, partisan, or someother nonsense while you highfive other like minded people.

You're actually pretty close there.

But if you're denying that the Left has cornered the market on PC, then indeed, that's just partisan denial.

And absolutely, I'm not complicated. See, I don't have to engage in the standard spin, diversion, distortion and outright lies so typical of partisans. I just get to be straightforward and honest, because I don't have a "side" for which I must bullshit.

Pretty close all around though, good!

And this proves once again that the trues racists exist on the far left.

Then shouldn't you be complaining about the ever-increasing use of the same tactic by conservatives?

Then shouldn't you be complaining about the ever-increasing use of the same tactic by conservatives?

Do you understand why?

Let me guess: You don't.

Forum List

Back