🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

West knows he does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single primary, much less the Presidency.

He clearly has some other motive.

He gets to raise campaign funds, spend very little of it, then keep it after the end of the election. All he needs to do is make the most spurious of connections to politics, and it is his.

Wow, won't you get in trouble - maybe lose your Dr. Dentons - for revealing Democrat Party secret procedures like that? What will you give away next, your secret handshake?

Last edited:
Both West and Ben Carson are trying to sell their books now. Hence why both are making these hints of running, which won't happen.

Alas, the poor conservative rubes almost always have busted BS detectors (if they had working BS detectors, they'd be liberals), so they line up for their fleecings from whoever the grifter of the moment is.

Did someone say West is writing a book? It would be interesting to hear his detailed explanation regarding his "early" retirement from the Army - the military hearing...reprimand...fine...early discharge...etc...

West knows he does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single primary, much less the Presidency.

He clearly has some other motive.

He gets to raise campaign funds, spend very little of it, then keep it after the end of the election. All he needs to do is make the most spurious of connections to politics, and it is his.
Another racist!!

Did someone say West is writing a book? It would be interesting to hear his detailed explanation regarding his "early" retirement from the Army - the military hearing...reprimand...fine...early discharge...etc...
You just hate West because he is black and not a progressive, you racist!

West is just a pathetic piece of deranged shit...

I rather think it's the "not a progressive" that's causing the venom. He's not allowed to express hatred for blacks - that's a party secret for initiates only!

Looks Like west is the first in the clown car for 2016 :lol:

gop%2Bclown%2Bcar%2Bcolor.jpg

I think that "God" finally spoke to Carson and he may be planning on running as well. Could it be a Carson/West 2016 ticket in the making? :lol:

I rather think it's the "not a progressive" that's causing the venom. He's not allowed to express hatred for blacks - that's a party secret for initiates only!
Or maybe it is because we can understand him speaking without subtitles. :badgrin:

Obama has damaged any other black man's chance!

It would be interesting to see West run; as liberals have a special hatred for conservative blacks!

Republicans love him...just dont ask them to vote for him

He and carson will do as well as cain.
Until they hit the public with the truth of Obama and the Democrats and the road to nowhere they are leading us all for their control over us.

YOU presume the people are as stupid as YOU are. Your arrogance and that of Progressives in charge precedes you.:eusa_hand:

Is Obama running in 2016?

Ben Carson, Affirmative Action:

"I believe that I benefited from affirmative action. When I applied to Yale University, I thought my chances of being accepted were favorable only because I was somewhat naive about admissions requirements for a high-powered Ivy League institution. "

"However, I think extra consideration should go to the second child, who has clearly demonstrated the tenacity and determination to succeed in the face of daunting odds. If that second child happens to be a member of a racial minority, obviously he would receive the extra consideration, as well. "

Forum List

Back