🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

It's beginning to look like the 2008 GOP Presidential Comedy Tour is going back out on the road.

My state has a Republican primary and my choice is

Bush
Ryan
Paul
Chrisie
West

I'm voting West

Tho the leftist hate-mongers loathe him because he's black they can't openly say that. Instead they could focus their hate on his having been in the military. Now that's fashionable to bash in Obamerica!

Looks Like west is the first in the clown car for 2016 :lol:

gop%2Bclown%2Bcar%2Bcolor.jpg

Last edited:
\what is your idea of a "winner" leftard?
the guy with the RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS ON IS WATCH?
Unlike your GOP version, mine is the one who can win.

Your version of a "winner" was a historical aberration, a fluke, a social injustice, a triumph of affirmative action and the results show what you get when you make the colossal mistake of sending a boy to do a man's job.

West was a 'triumph of affirmative action as well. Allen West: Military career (1983–2004)

7. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN THE MILITARY

Washingtonpost.com: AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: THE ARMY'S SUCCESS . . .

Free country he should go for it if he want's to I'm willing to listen to what he has to say.

Should West run and become a threat to the other Republicans, the white Republican candidates will do to him the same things they did to Hermain Cain. That is, the digging up of dirt, the mudslinging, destruction of him as a person.

The Republicans didn't trash Cain. That was the doing of Democrats. BTW: I wonder how much the DNC paid those women.

ah yes it was the DNC who forced Cain to have no clue about World politics or other stupid statements he made. once again with the persecution cry...

Tho the leftist hate-mongers loathe him because he's black they can't openly say that. Instead they could focus their hate on his having been in the military. Now that's fashionable to bash in Obamerica!

i guess you didnt learn to stop when picking your nose. It was a cute trick when you were young. Now its just sad because of the damage it caused.

but thanks for the classic crybaby excuse. OO the left are racists, and oo the left hate the military! Like this really works, at all...ever.

West for president? Holy shit. Oh well, I'm sure there's room for one more in the GOP clown car. Comedians and historians are lovin' it...

It Was Huntsman's Camp That Took Out Mitch Daniels, Herman Cain - US News
---
"After getting a tip from a donor, Huntsman's researchers had dug into Cain's past, discovered the first two sexual harassment claims, and fed the story to Politico," the authors wrote.
---

West's not-so-well-known past is just as ugly. How about the way he cozies up to the Outlaws motorcycle gang/criminal cartel? Think that will play well with America? I mean, outside of the right-wing thug cult.

Last edited:
West for president? Holy shit. Oh well, I'm sure there's room for one more in the GOP clown car. Comedians and historians are lovin' it...
Thought you on the left LOVED blacks/minorities running for office...oh wait...:eusa_whistle:

IDIOT

i guess you didnt learn to stop when picking your nose. It was a cute trick when you were young. Now its just sad because of the damage it caused.

but thanks for the classic crybaby excuse. OO the left are racists, and oo the left hate the military! Like this really works, at all...ever.

Liberal civility at work.

And you wonder why so many feel you're blogging from the family basement after school!

West knows he does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single primary, much less the Presidency.

He clearly has some other motive.

He gets to raise campaign funds, spend very little of it, then keep it after the end of the election. All he needs to do is make the most spurious of connections to politics, and it is his.

Republicans love him...just dont ask them to vote for him

He and carson will do as well as cain.
Until they hit the public with the truth of Obama and the Democrats and the road to nowhere they are leading us all for their control over us.

YOU presume the people are as stupid as YOU are. Your arrogance and that of Progressives in charge precedes you.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back