🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

Wow, the stink of Democrat fear-sweat is heavy on the air already!

Careful, certain simian species mistake that for estrus so you Democrats better keep your butts tightly pressed to the wall!

That's right...we're very very afraid of him. Please don't run him...Please Please Please!

Well, if someone refers to Obama as a "half-breed", that person is worth listening to, I tellz ya!

Yeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwww!

Barry IS a half-breed. You want me to call him a "black man"? and lie? I am a black man - born of two black parents. Barry is not. Sorry if it upsets your tender sensibilities, but so be it. YOU are a Nazi - should I sugar coat that, as well?

Folks like you have no problem calling me "tea bagger". Cool, I can live with it. I would suggest that you become accustomed to being called "Nazi" - Nazi.

Yeah. I'm a Nazi. I'm opposed to national identity papers. I'm opposed to those papers being demanded when exercising my right to vote. I believe waterboarding is torture. I despise the creation of the DHS by Bush and the GOP and the subsequent 12 years of domestic spying on American citizens which followed. I despise Bush jailing US citizens without a writ of habeas corpus. I don't foam at the mouth if someone isn't wearing a flag pin.

Yeah, you certainly have me pegged. You are an amazingly perceptive GENIUS of human nature!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Ummm....Looked at Barry's record lately? Sure he doesn't water board? Still stuck on Bush, huh?

You are right, I AM amazingly perceptive - but no genius. I can see your hypocrisy from a mile away.

Barry IS a half-breed. You want me to call him a "black man"? and lie? I am a black man - born of two black parents. Barry is not. Sorry if it upsets your tender sensibilities, but so be it. YOU are a Nazi - should I sugar coat that, as well?

Folks like you have no problem calling me "tea bagger". Cool, I can live with it. I would suggest that you become accustomed to being called "Nazi" - Nazi.

Yeah. I'm a Nazi. I'm opposed to national identity papers. I'm opposed to those papers being demanded when exercising my right to vote. I believe waterboarding is torture. I despise the creation of the DHS by Bush and the GOP and the subsequent 12 years of domestic spying on American citizens which followed. I despise Bush jailing US citizens without a writ of habeas corpus. I don't foam at the mouth if someone isn't wearing a flag pin.

Yeah, you certainly have me pegged. You are an amazingly perceptive GENIUS of human nature!

Ummm....Looked at Barry's record lately? Sure he doesn't water board? Still stuck on Bush, huh?

You are right, I AM amazingly perceptive - but no genius. I can see your hypocrisy from a mile away.

Look at you, pulling MORE assumptions out of your ass! Wow!

It just does not occur to you gullible fucks that a person is capable of being fed up with BOTH Bush and Obama! Both the assholes who call themselves "conservatives" these days who have utterly destroyed the Conservative brand, and liberals.

Amazing. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and making a fool of yourself. The voices in your head are lying to you.

Last edited:
Nutters have created a monster.

20% of the American voting citizenry is a fairly large pool of consumers. Thus, any nut with name recognition can score a nice nest egg simply by pretending to run for president.

Book deals, speaking fees, PAC money. It makes perfect sense. A guy like West can do a three month tour of primary states and walk with several million in the bank and a slew of FOX appearances through election night.

And you dummies just keep on feeding the monster.

It just does not occur to you gullible fucks that a person is capable of being fed up with BOTH Bush and Obama! Both the assholes who call themselves "conservatives" these days who have utterly destroyed the Conservative brand, and liberals.

Amazing. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and making a fool of yourself. The voices in your head are lying to you.

My, My, My...how times have changed. So now you are opposed to BOTH Bush AND Obama? I guess it really is true. The sky has indeed fallen. The only person making a fool out of himself here mister, is you. My, how quickly loyalties change these days. Damn Judas....:lol:

Do me a favor - stick with your boy. He is going to need all the support he can muster from you Nazis in the near future. In other words, head to the bunker with your boy......

His skin colour will have Democrats voting for him whilst holding their pert little noses lest they be called racist. Now if he were just a tranny, particularly one who had also had an abortion, no Democrat alive would dare vote against him/her/it. Of course the undead Democrat voters in Chicago probably would not be swayed.

Allen West is an aggressively conservative American Negro, which is a contradiction in terms.

The kind of White Conservatives who normally support his politics are, with few exceptions, racists who wouldn't consider voting for him because he's Black.

The kind of White Liberals who normally have no problem voting for a Black candidate will turn their backs on West because of his politics.

The kind of Blacks who normally would vote for a Black because he is Black would regard West the way they regard Black cops -- which is the way they regard Whites.

Black Conservatives who are truly conservative wouldn't consider voting for a Black because they wouldn't trust him.

Alan West is an anomaly.

Well, glad you have it all figured out! Thanks so much for sharing..... :cuckoo:
How about sharing your thoughts on what you agree with and disagree with.

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

I wonder if his slogan will be 'Put West in the West Wing'?
Allen West: I am considering a run for President | PUNDIT PRESS
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and thats a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quite them down, not enough to make a difference". - LBJ

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."-LBJ

"They put the Jewish interest above America's interest and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second." Richard Milhous Nixon

----------------------------

:lol:

Good. He should. I have no problem with him running at all.

My, My, My...how times have changed. So now you are opposed to BOTH Bush AND Obama? I guess it really is true. The sky has indeed fallen. The only person making a fool out of himself here mister, is you. My, how quickly loyalties change these days. Damn Judas....:lol:

Do me a favor - stick with your boy. He is going to need all the support he can muster from you Nazis in the near future. In other words, head to the bunker with your boy......

You are seriously delusional. I have never supported Obama.

I do support Truth and I fight hacks who lie. That is not the same as supporting Obama, but it is interesting you think it is.

G,

Supporting truth and demanding that people provide evidence for claims does give you a certain liberal luster. It is unerstandable that whacked out nutters would not consider those traits to be attractive.

So he gets Cain's part or what? Do you think he'll get a spot on Colbert's show too?

G,

Supporting truth and demanding that people provide evidence for claims does give you a certain liberal luster.

:mad:

NUTTER: Obama is Satan!

G5000: Link?

NUTTER: Libtard! You need to line up behind the mindless mob!

Last edited:
I don't believe liberals can be taken down by lies and straw men and a mountain of other logical fallacies.

Liberals can be easily slain with the truth.

People like Allen West are hurting the cause. He accused Barack Obama of making thousands of changes to EPA regulations. He then pointed out these changes led to the closing of a lead smelter.

He then reached the fantastic conclusion that Obama changed all those regulations just to get that one lead smelter closed as a kind of backward form of gun control.

That is some seriously whackjob paranoid conspiracy theory thinking right there.

And it isn't helped by the fact those regulations were changed on Bush's watch.

Yeah...

Idiots like West are destroying the Republican and Conservative brands.

West knows he does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single primary, much less the Presidency.

He clearly has some other motive.

As shown by this thread, there are way to many racists in the far left to allow this man to become president.

Forum List

Back